What's new

Indian govt to fix quota for backward Muslims

why all this negative noise about muslims getting reservations?For 60 yrs hindus enjoyed 50% of reservation for themselves non of the minorities like sikhs,buddist,Jains,chritians were given reservations.Its truly minority neglect in india.Above all minorities faces majority hindus terrorism too.

why all this negative noise about muslims getting reservations?For 60 yrs hindus enjoyed 50% of reservation for themselves non of the minorities like sikhs,buddist,Jains,chritians were given reservations.Its truly minority neglect in india.Above all minorities faces majority hindus terrorism too.
what a genious man, the Indian constitution talks about reservation only to the people described as SC, ST and OBC.
The rest of the people have to fight in the same general quota.
If you are not aware of the constitutional ammendments, I recommend that you read it.
Above all, the social evil of untouchability to be abolished is the main reason that reservation was brought to the constitution and approved by the then cabinet ministry and made as a law.
At the same time, the parliment unnanimusly thought one day that the caste system will be abolished and the need for reservation no longer applicable.
But the subsequent leaders who came to power exploited the poor SC, ST, OBC and to an extent the FC Bramins, Muslims, Christians, etc to make sure that their dirty ways of divide and rule stayed.
Now instead of finding ways to eliminate the difference, the Congress government is just playing the vote bank politics and so it the other parties and leaders.
I wished that we were ruled by the Britishers rather than this Congress and Fools of other parties who find excuse for dividing the people to make sure that they stay in power.

what a genious man, the Indian constitution talks about reservation only to the people described as SC, ST and OBC.
The rest of the people have to fight in the same general quota.
If you are not aware of the constitutional ammendments, I recommend that you read it.
Above all, the social evil of untouchability to be abolished is the main reason that reservation was brought to the constitution and approved by the then cabinet ministry and made as a law.
At the same time, the parliment unnanimusly thought one day that the caste system will be abolished and the need for reservation no longer applicable.
But the subsequent leaders who came to power exploited the poor SC, ST, OBC and to an extent the FC Bramins, Muslims, Christians, etc to make sure that their dirty ways of divide and rule stayed.
Now instead of finding ways to eliminate the difference, the Congress government is just playing the vote bank politics and so it the other parties and leaders.
I wished that we were ruled by the Britishers rather than this Congress and Fools of other parties who find excuse for dividing the people to make sure that they stay in power.
Genious.As if SC,ST,OBC,BC are not hindus.

the reservation was not on basis of minority or majority,dr ambedkar who drafted our constitution was a dalit so he wanted some special concessions to be given to the opressed class ie-dalits and hence the reservation politics started

As per my info mate there is SC , ST are also in Muslims
boss there is no caste in islam or any other nonhindu religion.
So if I a brahmin convert to Islam will I get reservation?

there are socaially backward subsects even among brahmins. So you cannot use caste in islam, if you do, they stop being muslims

120mp20.jpg

List of Muslim Other Backward Classes communities

Genious.As if SC,ST,OBC,BC are not hindus.
Mr Genious, The idea of reservation is to eliminate untouchability and you got it all wrong, Muslims, Christians, Upper Caste Hindus and other sect do not come in that category.
Its not about reservation based on religion.
And have you ever heared about creamy layer, a person of hindu origin can compete only if he is not in the creamy layer.
The creamy layer as defined by the constitution says that BC whos parents occupy Grade A post in Government or who earn a basic salary of 7000+ in private do not come under OBC. That is the law.
so not ever generation of the BC hindus can enjoy the OBC quota, once they are financially good, they are expeled form the quota.
and now, I am a patriot and I want a united India where all stand hand in hand but not divided in the name of reservation and quota.
The existing reservation system needs to be reduced step by step so that a financially poor student from a Bramin family should also get a fair chance of accomplishing his dream of good education and good job.

As per my info mate there is SC , ST are also in Muslims
And thats the main contention here.SC ST ,obc etc who convert to islam or chritianity due to bad treatment they receive from hindus for them reservation is is strongly opposed by hindu parties by saying that they converted hence they dont require reservation.And this is the very contention point on which govt is erasing abrasion by uniformly giving reservation religion wise hence its good approach.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

boss there is no caste in islam or any other nonhindu religion.
So if I a brahmin convert to Islam will I get reservation?
yes u'll get reservation as muslim and u r welcome to the fold :)

And thats the main contention here.SC ST ,obc etc who convert to islam or chritianity due to bad treatment they receive from hindus for them reservation is is strongly opposed by hindu parties by saying that they converted hence they dont require reservation.And this is the very contention point on which govt is erasing abrasion by uniformly giving reservation religion wise hence its good approach.

if they dont come under st/sc/obc,etc they dont get reservation if muslims,christians show that they belonged to sc/st/obs they get reservation its simple

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

yes u'll get reservation as muslim and u r welcome to the fold :)

he he .. once i avail i will convert back... not a bad strategy eh?
and if a few hundred million forward caste hindus do that???

Back
Top Bottom