What's new

Indian govt to fix quota for backward Muslims

None of my muslim classmates have any reservation because their family income exceeds 3lac or something.Reservation is only for backward muslims.

In Kerala Last Budget a MLA said that Budget is of MalaPuraM & Kasarkode (which is Muslim Dominated Area)... In all of kerala u will find the Roads have Potholes... while the Muslim Dominated Area has the best Roads & Infrastructure... We Hindus are not even Malayalis now...

Dey, 'over' aakalle......OBC yil ulla Muslims inu reservation kodukunmathinu thanikentha kozhappam ?

Atho.......swati Shukla yude "influence" aano ethu ?

Quota within Quota is right.

But wait. This is political stunt and therefore I oppose it completely.

My view is to abolish whole reservation and do the below things.
1.) Free Education to BPL till Post Graduation
2.) 50% Subsidy to SC/ST/OBC/Poor Muslims till Post Graduation
3.) 25% Subsidy to Muslim/Sikh/Christian/Jains/Buddhist

No Reservation in Jobs.

None of my muslim classmates have any reservation because their family income exceeds 3lac or something.Reservation is only for backward muslims.
hindu sc/st whose income is is above 10 lac still avail reservation even after 3 generations.

though pakistan is declared islamic state its better at implementing reservation of seats for minorities and women in parliament.and india has not still introduced these reforms.even 30% of population of pakistan was minoority who didntgo to india.
there is only 4% minorities in Pak now.. that just shows that minorities in Pak are oppressed and if they dont obey are killed or forcibly converted. And this proves that it is only because of the INDIAN CONSTITUTION that muslims in india are able to move freely and not because of the Quran or any other silly book the aimplb may have written,

there is only 4% minorities in Pak now.. that just shows that minorities in Pak are oppressed and if they dont obey are killed or forcibly converted. And this proves that it is only because of the INDIAN CONSTITUTION that muslims in india are able to move freely and not because of the Quran or any other silly book the aimplb may have written,
most hindus were in bengladesh at time of partition.Ask the professor in kerala whose hands were chopped offfor blasphmey.

if they dont come under st/sc/obc,etc they dont get reservation if muslims,christians show that they belonged to sc/st/obs they get reservation its simple

A bit of correction here, non-Hindus can get no reservation under SC category because the reservation is based on caste & is therefore limited to Hindus alone. They can get it under ST because the reservation is on the basis of belonging to a tribe & is not religion specific. What is proposed is a new reservation within the other backward classes (OBC) which is actually the hotbed of the most undeserving since a lot of caste reservation is given to powerful land owning classes who can hardly be described as having been oppressed. If really backward Muslims get reservation under this category, it should be of no real concern to anybody. It does not affect in any way the matrix for those coming under General Category.

hindu sc/st whose income is is above 10 lac still avail reservation even after 3 generations.

SC are those who are untouchable. ST are from forest/hill stations. In that Muslims, Hindus, Buddhist, Sikhs and Christian all our included. If you see the most beneficiary of that are Buddhist, Sikhs and Christian. They have largest share.

And above all, creator of all this problem is Baba Ambedkar and Congress. They promised us to abolish it in few decades but they have now increased it to 50 percent now. Thank God Supreme court has limited it to 50 percent.

most hindus were in bengladesh at time of partition

there is less than 10% muslims in BD today and 2% hindus in Pak today. if you average them out it will not be more that 6% combined in PAK + BD. the rest were decimated.
Do you have any concrete evidence of reservation of upto 50% for Pakistan or BD's minority in all walks of life?
In India it is there.

income does not limit hindu sc/st from not only availing reservation but also they are getting free education/stepend/travel allowance etc.So those hindus who were talking about converting to islam to get reservation should in fact convert to sc/st.

there is less than 10% muslims in BD today and 2% hindus in Pak today. if you average them out it will not be more that 6% combined in PAK + BD. the rest were decimated.
Do you have any concrete evidence of reservation of upto 50% for Pakistan or BD's minority in all walks of life?
In India it is there.

instead of arguing here , why dont you just move to pakistan . you have 100% reservation there.
that was pakistani hindus choice to move to india .They chose to leave their land and property if they would have guts they should have fought back.Btw why should i leave my property to move to pakistan.if water goes above head in india then second pakistan wont be far away .we wont leave our land we will fight back and carve out another country in india.Btw harit pradesh is coming up in up it will be another muslim dominated state after kashmir.if hindus try to do hanky panky there then it will be another kashmir pandit redux for hindus in harit pradesh.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

income does not limit hindu sc/st from not only availing reservation but also they are getting free education/stepend/travel allowance etc.So those hindus who were talking about converting to islam to get reservation should in fact convert to sc/st.
you are born into a caste .you are not converted into a caste.

this is a complex issue. already 50% seats are reserved & it can't exceed 50% because of supreme court ruling. now if govt want to give reservation to Muslims then it has to be from 27% quota for backward class. now if quota is granted to backward muslims from OBC quota then the beneficiaries of current OBC quota system will protest against this decision.

that was pakistani hindus choice to move to india .They chose to leave their land and property if they would have guts they should have fought back.Btw why should i leave my property to move to pakistan.if water goes above head in india then second pakistan wont be far away .we wont leave our land we will fight back and carve out another country in india.Btw harit pradesh is coming up in up it will be another muslim dominated state after kashmir.if hindus try to do hanky panky there then it will be another kashmir pandit redux for hindus in harit pradesh.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

you are born into a caste .you are not converted into a caste.

after partition i dont think 15% of pakistans population moved to india. they got forcibly converted or killed there. however if you want we can do the same to muslims in india, but we wont.
boy, there is no need to carve out another muslim state.. a muslim state called pakistan was created for muslims of india . thats it. over. how will you carve another country, will harit pradesh be able to take in 150 million muslims? i dont think so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom