What's new

Indian Elections: Who did you Vote

Who did you vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It emerged from 1950's not because of your had incompetent people but because your state was a security state and paranoia,fear was running all over .
that's your opinion and i dont agree with it....

Of the 150 riots in Bengal in year 2013, how much hand wringing and protests for justice has been carried out by Bengali intellectuals? Can you show me articles written by Bengali intellectuals about the riots in Bengal in Washington Post, in New York Times, in The Guardian? When Bengalis can feel so much pain for Gujarati muslims, should not they be feeling at least a little bit pain for the Hindu Bengalis who have died in riots in Bengal?
Do you seriously see no difference between 2001 and 2013? Are you by any means lacking the elementary comprehensive capacity to differentiate between Ahmedabad and Sonarpur? Is the vast gap between the scale of fatality invisible to you? No body has blamed Mamata's government for meticulously planned murder and rape. Not a single humanitarian organization has still blamed her politicians for instigating violence. The main stream media here is from star group with whom she does not share a very cordial relation. Not a single media blamed her for inefficient riot management. In fact the way civil and law administration departments managed the entire situation should have been given credit which is still a due. And fyi, I am quite familiar to this area and know the ground realities better than any published report. I don't expect some one from Guardian to report such issues which have no distant relation with 2001 Gujarat.This is a fundamentally absurd comparison you have put forth.

What makes you think that Bengali Intelligentsia does not "feel pain" for Hindu Bengalis? All you know is it is Bangladeshi Muslims who are swarming Bengal threatening our national security and all have deliberately shut their eyes off. No madam, this is not just the case. Visit someday the suburbs of Sealdah. These places for the last thirty years are the shelter for Bangladeshi "Hindus" who had to flee their country due to Bd's atrocious enemy property rule. The Hindus too have been widely accepted as part of the society with unbound sympathy from every class of this society. If this is too anti nationalism to you, I have to rest my case here.

Do you seriously see no difference between 2001 and 2013? Are you by any means lacking the elementary comprehensive capacity to differentiate between Ahmedabad and Sonarpur? Is the vast gap between the scale of fatality invisible to you? No body has blamed Mamata's government for meticulously planned murder and rape. Not a single humanitarian organization has still blamed her politicians for instigating violence. The main stream media here is from star group with whom she does not share a very cordial relation. Not a single media blamed her for inefficient riot management. In fact the way civil and law administration departments managed the entire situation should have been given credit which is still a due. And fyi, I am quite familiar to this area and know the ground realities better than any published report. I don't expect some one from Guardian to report such issues which have no distant relation with 2001 Gujarat.This is a fundamentally absurd comparison you have put forth.

What makes you think that Bengali Intelligentsia does not "feel pain" for Hindu Bengalis? All you know is it is Bangladeshi Muslims who are swarming Bengal threatening our national security and all have deliberately shut their eyes off. No madam, this is not just the case. Visit someday the suburbs of Sealdah. These places for the last thirty years are the shelter for Bangladeshi "Hindus" who had to flee their country due to Bd's atrocious enemy property rule. The Hindus too have been widely accepted as part of the society with unbound sympathy from every class of this society. If this is too anti nationalism to you, I have to rest my case here.
Dear our media is pseudo secular don't you know that?There is no evidence against Modi still they are attacking him,but how conviniently they forget 1984?Ever heard about it in the media?You think 2002 was the worst for muslims?Go read about nellie 1983,I have never heard a single media in India even quoting it.:confused:

Dear our media is pseudo secular don't you know that?There is no evidence against Modi still they are attacking him,but how conviniently they forget 1984?Ever heard about it in the media?You think 2002 was the worst for muslims?Go read about nellie 1983,I have never heard a single media in India even quoting it.:confused:
There are some ways of handling a communal riot. One primary principle should be and must be not to allow the rest of the mob get panicked and alerted due to false stories. What happened in this particular case was media was not only stopped at a convenient distance, all of them self restricted themselves from reporting it. In the mean time Police cordoned off the locality and put the perpetrators from both the community behind bars. There were large scale intrusion effort from outside but all the outsiders were treated accordingly. Dear,the absence of Media helped the Police in taking the control in their own hands quickly before it was too late. Now if this is a signature of a Pseudo Secular media, I have no problem with it.

Back
Top Bottom