What's new

Indian Elections: Who did you Vote

Who did you vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Toobah toobah!!!
Shiv-shiv!!
dharm-bhrast !!!
you're talking about it to a pure vegetarian.

I am gonna take your case to PETA. :P

Ain't your hubby a mallu beef eater ........ How can you remain a vegetarian then :o:

Ain't your hubby a mallu beef eater ........ How can you remain a vegetarian then :o:
I even cook beef for him.
But I am just a khaas phoos eater.:angel:
My prathama Dhrama as a wife is to cook what he likes.
"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" thus said some wise man.:P

I even cook beef for him.
But I am just a khaas phoos eater.:angel:
My prathama Dhrama as a wife is to cook what he likes.
and the wise woman said go cook yourself and make some for me. :undecided:

Last edited:
Infact my family consisting of 6 voters voted for BJP, and we are catholics btw.
Does not matter. You are STILL a communal Hindutvadi. :pop:

To each his own. Ok, make that her. :P

If anyone said that, then it's equally deplorable. I absolutely hate it when people toss out secession as the solution for trivial issues.
True :agree:

Whether you believe it or not, it is its Hindu identity.
Hindu identity is not a monolith.

no human being male has ever been better than Namo, in the history of humanity
My beer can literally fell from my hand :omghaha: That was hilarious. :enjoy:

Baba ami o to adhek bangali.

We are not referring to a Bengal specific solution or loading on to the denizens of the state the responsibility to be the sole combatants against fundamentalism. I am referring to how hollow the discourse on this matter has become in our state, that was the original point. We have turned a blind eye to the rise of Islamic fundamentalism in our OWN state, of course that doesn't mean that we will have to tackle it alone, we are Indians after all. I was just referring to intellectual honesty required when it comes to combating extremism whether it arises from one community or another.

Scorpi, we can't say that this is India and so trying to inculcate a truly secular character in politics will not work. At that rate this is also India where one can find open defecation, notions such as "she's lose so she deserved to be raped", statements asserting that an absence of the LEAs for a few minutes would be enough for one community to massacre another, widespread corruption, antipathy towards one's fellow citizens, prevalent discrimination against our fellow citizens from NE India and a cart load of other diseases. A nation which remains a monolith and cannot embrace the changing times dies, so will we if we keep saying that its not possible here. There was a time when getting us to stop the practice of sati wasn't exactly considered possible either, hell the "mighty British" who had conquered the world themselves thought of it as a lost cause.
I think you too have been branded a communal for the rest of your life by a gentleman here :ashamed:

Are you from Goa ? .........name Acid Rain indicates LSD :P

Please don't tell me you have an issue with Acid too?! Damn it, leave the fun things alone!!

I think you too have been branded a communal for the rest of your life by a gentleman here :ashamed:

That won't fly. My secular credentials are too strong for that, besides the disdain I invoke in the more right of center crowd here only further alloys said credentials.

Secularist for life sahib!!

Hindus are always Always communal :D:D:D
Trust me - I have heard that with earnest sincerity since childhood! Not communal exactly, but conniving, evil, cunning etc.
What you sow, thou shall reap. If Bengal's intellectuals turn a blind eye to this danger, they will suffer. Just like East Bengal, Kashmir, Sindh, Punjab etc did. Nature has it's own way of restoring balance. :( Unfortunately the method is too harsh :cray:

@levina - Thank God you have the option of eating non veg. I love eggs (only) and my better half is a veggie atheist + communist :woot: Not married yet :P

@Dillinger - Your personal convictions matter not. :coffee: :D :D

SarthakGanguly said:
]
@levina - Thank God you have the option of eating non veg. I love eggs (only) and my better half is a veggie atheist :woot: Not married yet :P[/FONT]
option of eating non veg?? As in???
I am a vegetarian but my better half is a pure non vegetarian.Have you mixed up something?

No, like my dearie has issued a fatwa, that no non veg in front of her :( So you know....
I too had called him dharm bhrast.And I was so sure that I wont cook non veg for him.
But then one day it dawned me that I had no right to impose my rules on him as he never imposed any on me.:-)
So dont worry she'll also take back her fatwas like me.All the best!!

Back
Top Bottom