What's new

Indian Elections: Who did you Vote

Who did you vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

By the villagers whose houses were burnt, by Tapan Ghosh and the organization he runs, by other independent sources. By every single news source which is available about that incident which do not report a single muslim house or business burnt.

Canning Riots 2013: Persecution of Hindus In West Bengal - Liberties Alliance :: Liberties Alliance

Muslims burn down Hindu homes after maulvi’s murder | Niti Central

200 houses burnt in Bengal village by mob protesting cleric's death | NDTV.com

2013 Canning riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the villagers whose houses were burnt, by Tapan Ghosh and the organization he runs, by other independent sources. By every single news source which is available about that incident which do not report a single muslim house or business burnt.

Canning Riots 2013: Persecution of Hindus In West Bengal - Liberties Alliance :: Liberties Alliance
It could be argued that what is happening in places like Canning is attempted ethnic cleansing of the Hindu populations to make way for the dream of Mughalistan.

And this is your best source reporting for you.

The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) of course has been remarkably silent about the religious persecution evident in the 2013 Canning Riots. The OIC it must be remembered is supposed to be the conscience of the world when it comes to standing up to religious intolerance. The reality of course it that OIC talk about religious freedom is nothing more than the total freedom that they want to expand the reach of the unjust and iniquitous system known as sharia law. Of course it is likely that the OIC is more excited by the prospect of a Mughalistan than it is about the suffering of Hindus and their right to peace, security, and dignity.

More funny stuff. @DRAY enjoy this.

And this is your best source reporting for you.

Well that is what some dumb seculars are attempting. Do not shoot the messenger. Do not tell me you never heard about the fantastic plans the Bangladeshies are capable of dreaming up?

You are a communal zionist hindu baniya who is defaming innocent seculars:mad:

Yeah interrogation challu hai. Scorpionx Scotland Yard se training leke aaya hai. He will investigate me completely before turning on the verdict that I am communal and the sources are all poisoned.

Wait - when is bengal going to take a stand and say - No more Islamic extremism? Period.

No bringing equivalence, no diplomatic niceties, when are Bengalis going to come out of their defeatism and fight against these -
1. Women cannot be threatened with death for being atheists
2. 200 houses are burnt in reprisal for one cleric's murder
3. 100+ riots in 2013 alone (govt says 106)
4. An Imam with thousands of followers claiming to start Jihad in the capital of a state and not only getting away with it, but also getting the support of the ruling party!
5. Imams are given out money from the State treasury etc etc

Take #4 and #5 for example
#4 - Instead of taking action, the CM accepted the demands and made statements against Modi in particular, without delay. :D
#5 - No intellectual went ahead and so much as blocked a road (something that is apparently very common for the flimsiest of reasons) The BJP had to file a case in the Court to declare is unconstitutional . If this is not self blinding - I don't know what is.

In such a scenario, it is evident that the State as well as the influential population has completely failed in protecting the interests of a substantial portion of the population simply because of the importance of the Muslim votebank (they are not minority in far too many districts to be considered that). In that case I find it natural that a poor villager or worker or farmer will put his faith on organizations that espouse a Hindu stance. I come on record - RSS membership has skyrocketed in rural Bengal in the last few months and continue to increase - more so in the Muslim majority areas. It does send a strong signal - anyone willing to receive it will.

Well that is what some dumb seculars are attempting. Do not shoot the messenger. Do not tell me you never heard about the fantastic plans the Bangladeshies are capable of dreaming up?
The messenger has shot himself on foot. I don't have to do this honor any more.

The messenger has shot himself on foot. I don't have to do this honor any more.

Yeah NDTV has also shot itself on foot, Tapan Ghosh also is a liar, Niticentral tho of course is a Hindutva newspaper.
Arre, aap to gussa ho gayi :D Chalo thik hai, kaal se wohi site roz parhenge.

Nahi nahi Dada tum secular hi rehena. The more secular Bengalis remain, the more contempt rest of India will have for them. This contempt will only grow exponentially.

What you sow, thou shall reap. If Bengal's intellectuals turn a blind eye to this danger, they will suffer. Just like East Bengal, Kashmir, Sindh, Punjab etc did. Nature has it's own way of restoring balance. Unfortunately the method is too harsh

Muslims burn down Hindu homes after maulvi’s murder | Niti Central

200 houses burnt in Bengal village by mob protesting cleric's death | NDTV.com

2013 Canning riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
One mullah dies and this happens?:tsk:Damn those muslims get quickly organised to have violent incidents with the infidels.:guns:Die Kaffirs!

Yeah NDTV has also shot itself on foot, Tapan Ghosh also is a liar, Niticentral tho of course is a Hindutva newspaper.

Nahi nahi Dada tum secular hi rehena. The more secular Bengalis remain, the more contempt rest of India will have for them. This contempt will only grow exponentially.
You are mistaken. Bengal is seeing an exponential rise of Hindu mobilization. I can't give any proof for that here.

Back
Top Bottom