What's new

Indian chopper forced to land in Olding, Pakistan, after violating airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the chopper and the crew has been released with 10 Kilo of Jaleebi as a gift- Coming back to how Afridi put it "BIGG hearted Pakistanis" :lol:

And they don't let our players participate in the IPL. Such haters.

LOL....keep the chopper.....We are trying to get rid of these...

cheetah.jpg

Sending them to Pakistan will allow us to cut costs incurred while dismantling....

Enjoy guys....:)

PS: Yes, it supports a crew of four...

lolz you think we will keep it ? no man i will sale it and got 200 rupees from KABARI MARKET . its may sold there 6 rupees per kg.:rofl:

its orignal place is here in lahore bilal ganj market
LAHORE_Stolen_vehicles_parts_24994.jpg

why ? patrol 70 ruppes letter hai kuch to rahim kero .we never refuel it they told me its last sortie now we go back and kick this hundreds year old heli .its first gen helly on earth stil active.they ask me you guys still use it .i told them we love our life yaar :lol:

he said ok let me go back i will told them we can't fly this dead body anymore antony come and fly .

cheetah-2.jpg

Petrol is 70 rupees per litre, Jet A1 and the fuel for heli is even costlier i think.

Petrol is 70 rupees per litre, Jet A1 and the fuel for heli is even costlier i think.

yaar tum bhi na .ye jet A1 se nhi Kerosene (matti ka teel ) se chalta hai jab ye bana tha tab jet fuel to door moter bikes bhi nhi hoti thi :lol:

just remember u did with an unarmed PN Atlantic..... :angry:
we let your chopper go. that is what a difference b/w Pakistan & India.

Thank you a real thank you from my heart and mind if we keep a track like this then am sure one day i will be able to see my grand fathers house in lahore

just remember u did with an unarmed PN Atlantic.... u pathetic people. :angry:

I didn't wanted to bring this issue here but will tell you truth.

Difference between both incident is that PN Atlantic didn't landed after warned by IAF while Indian Chopper landed as per directions from PAF. But anyway, we feel sorry for all those who lost their life in that incident.

that incident is of aug 1999 & that time relations were very tense b/w both countries due to kargil conflict. plus pak plane didn't landed when it was told to. anyway thanks to pak for this nice gesture.

There are currently 90 users browsing this thread. (24 members and 66 guests)

Yep! Indian people are bad people! Pakistani people are good people! That's why I wanna migrate to Pakistan to be with the good people. Any Bharatis wanna join me? :pop:

if we was in 1999 today chopper was shot down after 3 minutes of enter in pakistan yaar that time was really very hard full of hate war and blood .and yes i hate those days too live in 2011 in peace .its good move pakistan start it now indians will never shot-down any choppers or jets which face bad weather its starting of new era and its good .

Lesson for India and Pakistan: if you keep mothers-in-law out of the marriage the relationship works better.

And the mothers-in-law are already busy in afghanistan

Yeah you are peaceful...scroll back some pages..and see your comments.."chappals" etc etc..peaceful...eh?

And it works well for Pakistanis and indians , doesn't it? and if you get too soft with your goings then you are asking for accusations by your country men of being someone else hiding behind the flags isn't it? so bit spice is always welcome in life but only if all ends peacefully like this time round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom