What's new

Indian chopper forced to land in Olding, Pakistan, after violating airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys.. stop milking this one off special.. save some for rainy days!!:P

You never know in whose yard it may come. :)

Its upto you ,how you take care of your yard .....they are hungry sheeps .....will come and ruin whenever they got a chance ....no matter to whom that graveyard belongs to....so better be pro-active

Looks like the chopper and the crew has been released with 10 Kilo of Jaleebi as a gift- Coming back to how Afridi put it "BIGG hearted Pakistanis" :lol:

I must agree that i am a little pissed off as i am still coming to terms with the shooting down of our "Unarmed" Naval surveillance Plane the Atlantique - The Indian pilot who shot it down was burnt to death himself shortly after that in a Flying Coffin.
he died but not the way u are saying it during crash he ejected successfully and got injured when he landed (parachute landning)
he was not burnt to death however he made others die in fire

When Helicopter coming from west
Kiyani statement "SANOO NAZAR NAHE AANDAY PAYE"

When helicopter coming from East
Army statement "TUWADI ASI DE TESI"

:rofl:
Yea! his eyesight getting weak now....:smokin:

I think its a great gesture by Pakistan , now indians specially the media should be more rational about it and adopt a pragmatic approach to promote peace rather then always coming up with some masala news to ruin it all up for both countries and create hater among the public back in india , India media needs to get bit mature coz all they have done till today is coming up with some funny and nasty stuff having no strong grounds . They need to spread this good news in a same way like they do in case of bad happenings b/w both countries it will send a wave of realization among the masses . They should learn that there are other ways of earning profit by creating hater even if they earn profit will be of no use

BTW who was that indian member last month talking abut india should keep eye on PIA planes when enter india ? today i wanna know his reaction :lol:

Anyways good gesture by PA. Even though it would be useless. But anyways since it is good. Seems OK for now.

Atleast Pak forces are not like indian counterparts, who shot at unarmed atlantique.

I will say bring that heli to the mueseum & let the pilots & crews go after debreifings & other requirements.

Salaam Pak Forces ko.

:smitten::pakistan:

Anyways good gesture by PA. Even though it would be useless. But anyways since it is good. Seems OK for now.

100% agree ....already a campaign started against Pakistan in another section by associating some terrorists accused of bombings with Pakistan . Stay tuned to indian news channels and watch out for what they have to bring

Skardu Air base. Husband of my friend went to Siachin from there. He is a Capt. Doctor.

I hope Your Friend's husband don't ever come to know about you or he will pay you a visit in F-16 ;)

Atleast Pak forces are not like indian counterparts, who shot at unarmed atlantique.

I will say bring that heli to the mueseum & let the pilots & crews go after debreifings & other requirements.

Salaam Pak Forces ko.

post no. 444, 445 & 448 may help u

Salaam Pak Forces ko.

Both Halo and its crew is back on their side safe.........Thumbs up PA for such a good gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom