What's new

Indian chopper forced to land in Olding, Pakistan, after violating airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks pak.......ur kindness will be rewarded in near future.good 4 indo-pak relation

all respect with indians!
if Pakies helli cross incidently to your are then all your media and spokes man crying """ yeh helli antakvadioon ko drop krny aya tha""
be careful in feature

kya museum ke peeche pada hai tabse?? All through these 27 pages of this thread... kuch baaki choda hai museum mein rakhne ke liye??

That Gnat.. great it belongs to our museum..
A cheetah heli..good enough... it belongs to our museum..
A Dhruv....perfect it belongs to our museum...
Even if only the engine is there..even that will do.... that too belongs to our museum
Had it been an LCA...send it across!! it belongs to our museum
SU-30 MKI..awesome!!! it belongs to our museum!!!!!

You work for the museum or what???

maybe PAK-FA/FGFA also belongs in the museum for some people :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

if Pakies helli cross incidently to your are then all your media and spokes man crying """ yeh helli antakvadioon ko drop krny aya tha""
be careful in feature

:blah::blah::blah::blah::wave:

This is the clear massage to Indians don't mess with Us or other wise we will hit you and hit you hard by the way which of our planes intercepted the helicopter plz tell me it was JF-17

Again never think Indian Army to cross the limit........

be careful in feature

Well our media cries for everything....people dont even take notice of it most of the time until it is something serious like the 26/11. And trust me india tv and the likes of them just do it for TRP.

Thanks PA .... I think no one is that stupid to to know difference between necessity and provocation .... Anyway it's nice to see some kool heads .... And yes I definitely think it should be mutual ....

yaar main ne jany diya un ko aik ki GF wait ker rahi thi dosra bola main marred hoon 2 bachy hai mery . lo ab in ko kesy rokta ?i told them stay here with us tonight morning weather will be ok but they said thank you sir we have to go . i ask them why are you hurry yaar they said we have to our family may worry for us .so finally i let them go .

Big heart shown by Pakistan.
A question for Indians:
Had this been the Pakistani Chopper? What response you guys would have expected from Indian Media as well as Indian Government?
Let me guess:
PAK chopper caught spying : TOI
PAK chopper violated Indian airspace, using weather as an excuse : NDTV
PAK ARMY's hostility : Blah blah TV

Its not about what they would have done.. or would do.. or have done.

We made a good gesture.. we acted the better part.. The ball to act better is now in their court.

and yes they take my mobile number he say i will miscall you when i reach home .

Its not about what they would have done.. or would do.. or have done.

We made a good gesture.. we acted the better part.. The ball to act better is now in their court.

you want good gesture then stop training,sending and supporting terrorist organisations in against india and in india
then come and talk about your good gestures

Return the Pilots and crew to India safely , Keep the heli , take its electronics out and put it on display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom