What's new

Indian chopper forced to land in Olding, Pakistan, after violating airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Massage was clear to India if you want trouble you will get it by the way which Planes forced heli to land I mean F-16 Or JF-17 or Mirage ?

Yeah you are peaceful...scroll back some pages..and see your comments.."chappals" etc etc..peaceful...eh?

I think chapal is a joke. I would never say my father is a violent, but chapal has been used in my house when I was young. :enjoy:

Plus I said we should let them go. Reading is one thing, and comprehension is another.

thank you chachaa jaan... aap ni hote to pata ni hamara kya hota.

welcome back :P ap wapas a gai hai to please is time meherbani kerna hum per :lol: relax and enjoy party 90days was enough i think:rolleyes:

I think chapal is a joke. I would never say my father is a violent, but chapal has been used in my house when I was young. :enjoy:

Plus I said we should let them go. Reading is one thing, and comprehension is another.

no dena zara fir se practise karwani hai uncle ko....

Guys which planes Pakistan Air Force used ?

welcome back :P ap wapas a gai hai to please is time meherbani kerna hum per :lol: relax and enjoy party 90days was enough i think:rolleyes:

90 hi to the... main kya karoon log mujhe gussa dila dete hain. i am waise very peaceful kind of girl...

Can some body tell me which Planes were used by PAF ?

90 hi to the... main kya karoon log mujhe gussa dila dete hain. i am waise very peaceful kind of girl...

yeah yeah i see :meeting: BTW you was doing wrong and ban was right bhen jee remember aana hazary thread trolling mission ?

Indians never try it again no just try it again we will love to shoot you down next time

Looks like the chopper and the crew has been released with 10 Kilo of Jaleebi as a gift- Coming back to how Afridi put it "BIGG hearted Pakistanis" :lol:

I must agree that i am a little pissed off as i am still coming to terms with the shooting down of our "Unarmed" Naval surveillance Plane the Atlantique - The Indian pilot who shot it down was burnt to death himself shortly after that in a Flying Coffin.

We even refueled the heli!!!

why ? patrol 70 ruppes letter hai kuch to rahim kero .we never refuel it they told me its last sortie now we go back and kick this hundreds year old heli .its first gen helly on earth stil active.they ask me you guys still use it .i told them we love our life yaar :lol:

he said ok let me go back i will told them we can't fly this dead body anymore antony come and fly .

cheetah-2.jpg

LOL....keep the chopper.....We are trying to get rid of these...

cheetah.jpg

Sending them to Pakistan will allow us to cut costs incurred while dismantling....

Enjoy guys....:)

PS: Yes, it supports a crew of four...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom