What's new

Indian arrested in Saudi Arabia for trying to cast a spell on boss

Sooo Saudi laws are not applicable to Indians? Hence, those crossing the border should not be shot by Indians coz they are not INDIAN citizen...What sort of ridiculous things you people come up with?! :unsure:

Don't troll...!!

We have our own concerns about Indian citizens residing in Saudi.

Well, I am practicing Muslim...I do not like my religion to be tarnished by people who know nothing....While you do not even know the guys you support...I mean some of you were even upset an Indian terrorist was caught and dissected! :unsure:

The issue is not religion here. The issue is, a govt indicting someone for sorcery. Even if he admitted. Do you think this is logical? Most people here would have same reactions if the accused was of different nationality, or the prosecuting country was different.

In India, there are laws against sorcery, but they are for disturbing peace etc, that is, sorcery itself is not a crime but the actions which leads to disruption of peace. But to give capital punishment for such actions is sad, and laughable at the same time.

You can give the arabs the highest of the highest educations but you cannot take out the bedouin culture out of them..

Jahil log !!

The real word is in Arabic not in English so the question of it being Koran or Quran is irrelevant !

And no I did not say it in an insulting way ! I have in my possession an English translation of the Book by N.J.Dawood whose cover page says 'the Koran' !

Please don't make an issue out of something that isn't there.
Ohh lalla G this word Koran is been developed by Christian Missionaries n critics of Quran.
We should abide ourselves with world Quran. The Arabic translation of word Al Quran in English is called Quran. Q is referred to The words starting with ''Motta Qaaf'' of Arabic/urdu.

That is why u see in urdu we write Quaid with Q not K or C as Quaid is also written in urdu with ''motta Qaaf''.

Bachpan main Nazra nai parra tha kya?

First of dude nice attempt at trolling, it has nothing to do with the thread. And also a crime committed by a Pakistani dont justify one committed by an indian. Secondly let the rules of the land decide their faiths. No tears for criminals, once the guilt is proven.

Liberal media in KSA has had successes and breakthroughs in abolishing ridiculous laws like this. Hopefully it continues its success. Despite the conservative media's counter offensive the laws that were changed stuck but the rate of which has taken a hit and has now slowed.

About the guy who was arrested he is an idiot for confessing, without a confession they can't hold him more than a week.

@Yzd Khalifa; why don't you guys protest against such laws
Personally, I don't protest but I execute. However, I have always been very critical about some procedures we take ,and I have written to my superiors in light of what I see. I have done in both of my work places.

I don't see anything wrong about the covert operation that was carried out by the secret service at all. Since I'm fully aware of what they do, I'm positively sure that they haven't been monitoring him for that long for nothing. What most of people here seem to ignore is that they often come up with different conclusions ,which makes the issue more and more complicated. Aside from that the article appears to be ambiguous a bit. We don't go after people because they believe that they can turn sands into gold by waving their wounds or whatever. We mainly are concerned about their hidden activities such as rape, extortion, scamming people, and committing other crimes.

Last year the GiP - our FBI - had busted 5 people of that guy's kind ,and later discharged two of them on ground that these two hadn't been involved in other crimes, well, I guess I don't need to say what happened to the other 3 :D

On other note, Indian expats are the least individuals to commit crimes. In fact, their rate is below 0.5.

I advice each and every one of we not to jump into conclusion ,and try to understand what the situation looks like ,and.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aslan @Armstrong

"In my View" The basis of capital punishment for practicing magic is the fact that Magic in itself amounts to shirk.

Yes but whereas Shirk is an Unpardonable offense by the Almighty, I don't recall any injunctions in the Koran whereby a capital punishment is to be handed out for it by us ? Or is there ?

Ohh lalla G this word Koran is been developed by Christian Missionaries n critics of Quran.
We should abide ourselves with world Quran. The Arabic translation of word Al Quran in English is called Quran. Q is referred to The words starting with ''Motta Qaaf'' of Arabic/urdu.

That is why u see in urdu we write Quaid with Q not K or C as Quaid is also written in urdu with ''motta Qaaf''.

Bachpan main Nazra nai parra tha kya?

Maaaf kar deiii bhai....ghaltii ho gaiii thiii ! :fie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I don't protest but I execute. However, I have always been very critical about some procedures we take ,and I have written to my superiors in light of what I see. I have done in both of my work places.

I don't see anything wrong about the covert operation that was carried out by the secret service at all. Since I'm fully aware of what they do, I'm positively sure that they haven't been monitoring him for that long for nothing. What most of people here seem to ignore is that they often come up with different conclusions ,which makes the issue more and more complicated. Aside from that the article appears to be ambiguous a bit. We don't go after people because they believe that they can turn sands into gold by waving their wounds or whatever. We mainly are concerned about their hidden activities such as rape, extortion, scamming people, and committing other crimes.

Last year the GiP - our FBI - had busted 5 people of that guy's kind ,and later discharged two of them on ground that these two hadn't been involved in other crimes, well, I guess I don't need to say what happened to the other 3 :D

On other note, Indian expats are the least individuals to commit crimes. In fact, their rate is below 0.5.

I advice each and every one of we not to jump into conclusion ,and try to understand what the situation looks like ,and.

The FBI is Mabahith, the GiB is CIA, or did I not get the memo.

People of Deserts will remain medival in it's mindset.:lol:

And yet, some Indians can't stand wasting a job in KSA. I don't mean to be rude or anything but some Indians may consider killing themselves to come here.

You make a lot of noise for your own good, it's not difficult to judge that stupid people are indeed every where, who can't understand a simple fact that every country has it's own ways and means, law and rules, while it's easy to point fingers at all others, being in denial of ones own shortcomings is also quite apparent.

Death penalty mostly awarded to dalits and religious minorities

Where is any denial on my behalf, I was merely pointing out your inability to understand the difference between crimes and govt sanctioned laws.

The link you posted originally spoke of crimes , does not speak to the law. The new blog link now above, which I know you have not read or comprehended_ speaks to the ones who are most effected by the death penalty. It does not say that the LAW specifically targets them i.e. If you commit a drug crime , you get X amount of years = LAW. Most people who get jailed are poor = demographic.

Is there a law in that link they can point out to where " punishment" is not doled out per the crime rather per the persons religion and social status?

The FBI is Mabahith, the GiB is CIA, or did I not get the memo.
Yes, you sure did.

In this age of science S.A is still practicing barbaric laws. :angry:

Can they prove devil exists in courts, if not then why these punishments??

Oh yeah, Guess what? Still we have to get along with some savage Indians. Let me tell you something, if KSA is bad for some of your people, then tell them NOT to come around for the lord's sake.

Jungle Savages always act like that. No need to worry.

I didn't start firing back till they did, so yeah.

Some people :disagree:

I have no respect for some Barbaric laws and do not try to advice me.

GOI shoukd give full support to this unfortunate guys who are facing punishment based on some assumptions.

And WE have no respect for some savages as well.

Back
Top Bottom