What's new

Indian arrested in Saudi Arabia for trying to cast a spell on boss

Hi Human,

I hope you're doing very well and good.

It goes without saying that no one respects savages at all no matter where they come from, for me it makes no difference, and if I had my druthers regarding the case of the Saudi cleric, I will never allow him to see his sons and daughters again no matter how well he gets in the hospital. The crime he committed is a heinous act ,and he was very like that he was diagnosed with schizophrenia, it saved him from chopping his head off.

I think I had already answered your question in this post.

Over the last two years that I have worked for SNSE, -Saudi National Security Establishments- the Gov't never carried out the death penalty for those individuals who practiced sorcery because they practiced dark magic, but rather for other crimes that weren't related to the main activity they were charged for, these crimes were purely immoral crimes.

As for the Indians, I will say that again because there are individual of whom I deeply respect in these boards, those are @Anonymous @Cherokee @humanfirst, YOU GUYS ARE THE LEAST EXPATS TO COMITT CRIMES IN KSA. So please to the others stop whining once and for all.

If a Saudi individual was charged for any crime, believe me he will pay the price as twice as anyone else in KSA.

Let them whine . There is something called , "Their country , Their rules " . Don't like it . Don't live there . Living and whining at the same time is funny

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to say.

If the practice of "witchcraft" is costing lives, as in claims of alternative medicine, then harsh penalties would be appropriate.

I am just saying that a person won't fake sorcery to cover up other crimes as sorcery and witchcraft are considered bigger offences.

I can't believe how popular this thread got. I think we need to accept there are flaws in every nation/culture that they can work on. This site has so much trolling and flame wars lately.

Liberal media in KSA has had successes and breakthroughs in abolishing ridiculous laws like this. Hopefully it continues its success. Despite the conservative media's counter offensive the laws that were changed stuck but the rate of which has taken a hit and has now slowed.

About the guy who was arrested he is an idiot for confessing, without a confession they can't hold him more than a week.
What is the chance of it being a forced confession?

mujhe bhi ko "manatar" de diyo ,rich mujhe bhi hona hain,,Ho sake toh congress wala mantar,,sab sale chaap rahe hai:bounce:

Magic and witchcraft carries death punishment! He was stupid enough to believe in magic that it would make him rich quickly!

Over the last two years that I have worked for SNSE, -Saudi National Security Establishments- the Gov't never carried out the death penalty for those individuals who practiced sorcery because they practiced dark magic, but rather for other crimes that weren't related to the main activity they were charged for, these crimes were purely immoral crimes.

How do govt charge the people involved in sorcery, ***** the extent of there crime?

If for an instance we believe that lawmakers seriously think sorcery is real and a crime, how do they differentiate between something real and some childish trick. If I were to use a metaphor: It might be a moron claiming he is taking heroine while actually smoking pot. Is there a differentiation in law w.r.t. real and fake sorcery? Or any one claiming he was doing some black magic is liable for same punishment?

Rofl. That indian was stupid as hell. He admitted to wanting to do magic.

:rofl:

Typical indian iq.

He should have been like, i dont whats in the envelope or who sent it. If they opened he could say i think someone is trying to do magic on me.

But as usual, Indians are dumb.
And Pakistanis are truly intelligent.
Your reflect it perfectly :agree:

Let them whine . There is something called , "Their country , Their rules " . Don't like it . Don't live there . Living and whining at the same time is funny

It's not about our country and our rules at all. The Gov't doesn't impose everything to force its nation and expats by large to comply with. Many civilized expats particularly Indians in this case are victims in the first place. They are the likely victims of raps and scam more than the Saudis. Some of those criminals might also have some connection to radical elements that can terrorize people within KSA or else where.

Rofl. That indian was stupid as hell. He admitted to wanting to do magic.

:rofl:

Typical indian iq.

He should have been like, i dont whats in the envelope or who sent it. If they opened he could say i think someone is trying to do magic on me.

But as usual, Indians are dumb.
You cannot really try to be intelligent in a society which considers sorcery a crime. They will rob ably consider intelligence as witch craft too. But you won't have that problem.

How do govt charge the people involved in sorcery, ***** the extent of there crime?

If for an instance we believe that lawmakers seriously think sorcery is real and a crime, how do they differentiate between something real and some childish trick. If I were to use a metaphor: It might be a moron claiming he is taking heroine while actually smoking pot. Is there a differentiation in law w.r.t. real and fake sorcery? Or any one claiming he was doing some black magic is liable for same punishment?

I guess you must have some reading comprehension difficulties, please refer to my posts, skim and scan till you get the gist.

EDIT
I will repeat that once more, we are not worried about sorcery, but what those criminals try to hide under their skin of crimes.

You cannot really try to be intelligent in a society which considers sorcery a crime. They will rob ably consider intelligence as witch craft too. But you won't have that problem.

Let's put it this way. Magic is banned in KSA.

Now the Indian's intentions might not have been bad. He just wanted a spell that could make him rich. He probably did not mean to harm anyone, as the moron even admitted to it.

However sorcery is illegal in KSA.

So to save his life it is acceptable to lie and say I don't know what the hell this is and who sent it to me.

But he didn't.

That's what I call, a bone-headed move.

I guess you must have some reading comprehension difficulties, please refer to my posts, skim and scan till you get the gist.

EDIT
I will repeat that once more, we are not worried about sorcery, but what those criminals try to hide under their skin of crimes.

My understanding is that the law exist, and exist against sorcery. Whether or not it is practically applied is a different issue. So clear my confusion here, does it? If it does, than my next question is how is it implemented. I mean some body can write a few lines on a piece of paper and call it sorcery. Would the law, if in existence, treat it like that? It is different matter if there is no punishment.

And by no means am I trying to degrade your country, or its laws. I doubt there is any country with more ridiculous laws as US, whatever the reason be, so no point taking pot shots at any other country.

Back
Top Bottom