What's new

Indian arrested in Saudi Arabia for trying to cast a spell on boss

My understanding is that the law exist, and exist against sorcery. Whether or not it is practically applied is a different issue. So clear my confusion here, does it? If it does, than my next question is how is it implemented. I mean some body can write a few lines on a piece of paper and call it sorcery. Would the law, if in existence, treat it like that? It is different matter if there is no punishment.

No, we don't have a rigid law for the practice of sorcery. However, just for the record to make the air clear a bit, Sorcery is forbidden in our faith. In addition to that, we don't punish people for death for the practice of sorcery, but for the other crime that might have been committed behind it.

I mean some body can write a few lines on a piece of paper and call it sorcery. Would the law, if in existence, treat it like that?

Good Question!

I don't think they will take it seriously though :)
@Kloitra

And by no means am I trying to degrade your country, or its laws. I doubt there is any country with more ridiculous laws as US, whatever the reason be, so no point taking pot shots at any other country

Absolutely Not

I have a fundamental respect for those who seek knowledge over pre-judgments, and I'm here to answer the questions that have been made by people who take this issue seriously rather than bashing KSA or India. Our relations with India is very important to us, and the Indian people deserve full-detailed answers about our justice system ,and our procedures. Indians, -along with our friends- had done a great job for KSA over the years. Today, India is an economic partner of KSA, and we are also working together to warm up the relations between India and Pakistan, trust me nothing can make us more happier than prosperous neighbors living together hand to hand.

As your PM once said, the world is large enough to accommodate China and India. You might also add us, if you possibly could :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Even with respect to Mecca - We've got Makkah & its other renditions !

Its not an issue !

As for the Koran : The Koran - N. J. Dawood - Google Books - I've got this in its hard cover copy - An absolutely beautiful rendition of the Book !

I don't think that either I or the author mean any disrespect when we call it as the Koran.

If you think otherwise than to you be your way...to me mine !

LOL @Armstrong Relax

They are homophones. Koran and Quran sounds same thus in translation, both would be used depending upon the translator.

Another example would be Kandahar and Qandahar. I have seen both in history books.

Don't dwell upon useless things. Ultimately you would run into a tin foil hatter who would spin a conspiracy theory for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its funny to see pakistani supportng this idiotic action.A state punishing you for witchcraft...I know you people always suck up to he Saudis but this is a whole new level of *** kissing.

It's funny how Indians on other threads preach "their country, their rules". now suck it up sissies.

What is the chance of it being a forced confession?

Ever since the court of grievances opened torture is all but instinct in KSA. The ability to sue the government has given much strength to citizens. Since in Saudi constitution (Many don't know it even exists, and it is not called constitution either) that torture is illegal.

And since Saudi Arabia is signatory of the UN charter, the charter is used heavily by defense and persecution.

It's funny how Indians on other threads preach "their country, their rules". now suck it up sissies.

Their country their rules for saudi citizens . If it concerns any Indian we do have the right to look into the genuineness of the allegations and see that he/she gets justice.

The man knew the risks of working in KSA and took the job.What will happen to him is simply 'occupational hazard'.

Yet another example of "udta teer **** mein lena".

^^^
^^^
May be your head is between somebody's legs.

Pull your head out if I were you, then you can see.

Back
Top Bottom