What's new

Indian arrested in Saudi Arabia for trying to cast a spell on boss

He admitted to trying to use "black magic" on someone even though he knows the penalty is death in SA?

He already killed himself through stupidity.

Like people trying to smuggle cocaine/heroin in East Asia, you know you are going to end up dead when they catch you.

Saudi Arabia's rule of law is derived, deduced from it's religion. It doesn't matter weather you believe something or not, if you commit an act against it and get caught, they'll deal with you accordingly. This man obviously believed in the majo he was practicing and when he got caught, unlucky for him, the state believes in it also; and now that he's caught he'll most likely get put to death for it. Or whatever less severe sentence they decide to dish out.

Poor fella tho, he must be petrified of what he just got himself into.

Their country their rules for saudi citizens . If it concerns any Indian we do have the right to look into the genuineness of the allegations and see that he/she gets justice.
I agree, i was just pointing out hypocrisy of some members here.

He admitted to trying to use "black magic" on someone even though he knows the penalty is death in SA?

Like people trying to smuggle cocaine/heroin in East Asia, you know you are going to end up dead when they catch you.

I doubt he knew there is a death penalty for it. But he is an idiot nonetheless, if only black magic could make you rich! :rofl:

Speaking of "barbaric", check this out:

Aghori Sadhus-indian man eating raw human flesh-********

Aghoris exists in limited numbers but none the less they are menace. I can share here videos of your hero Barbaric Muslim Jihadis cutting innocent people's throats but that will be really in bad taste, so I will avoid. you can try goggling there are dedicated sites which hosts such videos.

Once you are in police custody or some other kind of "coercion" you will agree to anything .

Aghoris exists in limited numbers but none the less they are menace. I can share here videos of your hero Barbaric Muslim Jihadis cutting innocent people's throats but they will be really in bad taste so I will avoid. you can try goggling there are dedicated sites which hosts such videos.

Shah se Zyada Shah ka wafadaar .

Over the last two years that I have worked for SNSE, -Saudi National Security Establishments- the Gov't never carried out the death penalty for those individuals who practiced sorcery because they practiced dark magic, but rather for other crimes that weren't related to the main activity they were charged for, these crimes were purely immoral crimes.

As for the Indians, I will say that again because there are individuals of whom I deeply respect in these boards, those are @Anonymous @Cherokee @humanfirst, YOU GUYS ARE THE LEAST EXPATS TO COMITT CRIMES IN KSA. So please to the others stop whining once and for all.

If a Saudi individual was charged for any crime, believe me he will pay the price as twice as anyone else in KSA.

The news paper report was very vague and did not provide too many details. Can you throw more light on this incident ?

If the victim was a hindu (a reasonable assumption) and he might have imported a 'taweez' as a good luck charm to help me get rich, which is the only reason why Indians come to SA to work in spite of the 2nd class citenzensip they are subject to.

He would have admitted to it being a taweez in all innocence as its a good luck charm. Taweez, A Good Luck Charm Popular in India

Some of them come with instructions as to how to invoke the gods to bring about good luck.

What would be this mans fate ? .....you seem to suggest these operations are usually done to uncover other 'crimes' and the arrest for doing 'magic' would only be a eye wash. Is that what you are suggesting ?

e.g if the boss suspects that this guy was sleeping with his wife this would be a good way to get rid of him ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aghoris exists in limited numbers but none the less they are menace. I can share here videos of your hero Barbaric Muslim Jihadis cutting innocent people's throats but they will be really in bad taste so I will avoid. you can try goggling there are dedicated sites which hosts such videos.

I have seen that video of that FSA "commander" eating the heart of a dead Syrian Army soldier and i'm truly disgusted. Your (india's) ally israel has been supporting the FSA through air strikes against the Syrian Army.

You must be proud.

Once you are in police custody or some other kind of "coercion" you will agree to anything .

It is not really a far fetched claim though. The only thing is why would he do it in Saudi Arabia.

And if he was coerced then he can make it known to the court.

Back
Top Bottom