What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

Now you agree you have the head. Yaar you guys are so easily trapped. Now I understand why so many nations fooled you. :D

Sure we are head hunters....:lol:

Sorry We also got 2, Please check the score before you post.

And while we were beheading all the brave indian soldiers ran back? damn it was 600m inside IOK.

And we still get to keep the head? as for POWs............. we are God fearing people we even tell your soldiers play sports and shyt:
Remember not everyday is sunday.
While our soldiers were playing games, yours were making our roads. Damn, they did a bad job. :angry: :rofl:

Seriously guys, Hindu baniye se sikho, jab muft main khila rahe ho, to thoda kaam bhi karwa lete. BD se Pakistan tak road banate aaye the. Par humne dhyaan poora rakha tha. Saare Geneva convtions follow karte hue. :D

Actually India got another but I am not scoring here. Well I don't like to show more bravado on internet, but food for thought, we won't send POW this time.

IA has good tradition to give safe passage to POW. But since the lines have been crossed, this time only heads will reach.

Yaar its fun to chest thump on internet. Never felt this. :D

Lol....
I can symphathize with the families of dead soldiers..both Indian and Pakistani..
But this is a 60 year old...ongoing war.and soldiers die in a war..
Thats the nature of the beast..

The P-O-W you mentioning is a civilian not a soldier,so thats cowardly.....

And while we were beheading all the brave indian soldiers ran back? damn it was 600m inside IOK.
Head hunter ki jagah Head user bante to acha rehta. Sab se maar kha rahe ho, dushmano ko to side raho tumhare dost maar rahe hain. :D

This is not Rajputana Rifles job, they will not cross the border. This task belongs to the Indian special forces.

Last year, when there was a head-cutting, you might know just how the Indian special forces responded.

Enough said.

You have been talking about Indian 'special' forces as anyone in the top brass gives a damn what strategic advise you have to offer. And the thread has now gone to seeking revenge in the same way. Your government has after so many days only confirmed that the soldier was beheaded it would be at-least a month before they can make any type of proof public...if there is any that is.

World ain't Bollywood where 'INDIA ANGRY...INDIA SMASH' is the common cliche. Now don't go smash your keyboard and computer just because no one in the world is going to take your moronic attitude seriously.

Lol....
I can symphathize with the families of dead soldiers..both Indian and Pakistani..
But this is a 60 year old...ongoing war.and soldiers die in a war..Thats the nature of the beast..
The P-O-W you mentioning is a civilian not a soldier,so thats cowardly.....
Dying in a war is one thing, beheading one is another. Do you know in Islam, the person is buried in complete form and similar case in other religion, dead body needs to be cremated or buried in complete form that's why you are not allowed to intentionally defile a body.

I know more than you in this regard.

*****y comeback...............try again.
Tumhare liye sher hai, tumhare dost US, Taliban aur tumhari dosti pe,

Humein to apno ne maara, Gairon main Kahan Dum tha,
Hamari Kashti Wahan Doobi, Jahan Paani Kam tha. :D

Gairon ko jaroort nahin tumhe dubone ke liye, tumhare apne hi bahut hain. :D

Sir, Deception is being followed by Chinese strategists even now.

I am wondering, why your post isn't deleted. Have some shame.

It was not deleted because everyone got the point, except maybe you!

I don't know how many soldiers were in that particular Patrol. We have also conducted such raids in the past inside *** but we have not beheaded any of your soldier. Instead we shelled and one of your soldier was killed. It was because of these barbaric Practices world is not ready to give a **** to you when your soldiers are beheaded by the taliban. We need not cross the line of control our Bofors guns are more than enough for you, In the future your favourite nation Howitzer (M777) will also be used.

Dying in a wr is one thing, beheading one is another. Do you know in Islam, the person is buried in complete form and similar case in other religion, dead body needs to be cremated or buried in complete form that's why you are not allowed to intentionally defile a body.

So why not let UN investigate the issue?what are you scared off..

Dying in a wr is one thing, beheading one is another. Do you know in Islam, the person is buried in complete form and similar case in other religion, dead body needs to be cremated or buried in complete form that's why you are not allowed to intentionally defile a body.

Yup..mutilation of enemy 'on purpose' or to inflict additional pain is strictly discouraged if not forbidden....cant deny this argument of yours...

So why not let UN investigate the issue?what are you scared off..
Let you achieve the goal - of internationalizing the issue.

here is the reason.

Allies of Pakistan, who funded Mujahideens for Afghan war, i.e. KSA and US, China their all weather friend, etc. all wants to invest and get billion dollars worth of weapons and energy deals with India. Now Pakistan is not getting international support. Look, both US and China said its bilateral issue, no need for third party. India will be on loosing side if third party gets involved. Third party can then dictate some terms to us then.

Can't believe the hypocrisy here in Pakistanis calling for UN probe when the basic stand from India is that it violates the Simla agreement. Secondly, the same Pakistanis ask for proof for arresting HS when the same UN(UN SC) has designated him and his organizations as terrorist/terrorist organizations.

It was not deleted because everyone got the point, except maybe you!
Yeah talking of a wife of a respected and decorated soldier and other talking of his daughter. Sure, that was worth making point.

I don't know how many soldiers were in that particular Patrol. We have also conducted such raids in the past inside *** but we have not beheaded any of your soldier. Instead we shelled on of your soldier. It was because of these barbaric Practices world is not ready to give a **** to you when your soldiers are beheaded by the taliban. We need not enter our Bofors guns are more than enough for you, In the future your favourite nation Howitzer (M777) will also be used.

You make no sense retard.As for Bofors wow im scared this time M109A5s,Panter howitzers etc will be kickin ur behind if u try something foolish.

Back
Top Bottom