What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

My sources say Pakistan Army, Pakistan Navy & PAF put on high alert all military leaves have been cancelled. Now that will send panic attacks to India.

I'm not sure about the beheading, if it was done, it was wrong and unethical. However, threatening Pakistan is the stupidest move that any nation can make. We are fighting a war already! Threaten us more then you have a cornered tiger again and that's not good for anyone. Let's come to the talking table and take some measures that would improve the LOC security: maybe by mutual intimation in advance of troop movements. Still the position India takes is in itself alarming and justifies Pakistani suspicions about Indian aspirations in the region.
At best it is unclear which side started the fight but this is uncommon in such sensitive areas.

I'm not sure about the beheading, if it was done, it was wrong and unethical. However, threatening Pakistan is the stupidest move that any nation can make. We are fighting a war already! Threaten us more then you have a cornered tiger again and that's not good for anyone. Let's come to the talking table and take some measures that would improve the LOC security: maybe by mutual intimation in advance of troop movements. Still the position India takes is in itself alarming and justifies Pakistani suspicions about Indian aspirations in the region.
At best it is unclear which side started the fight but this is uncommon in such sensitive areas.

It appears that things are returning back to normal, constant ringing of gunfire has almost stopped and things are returning back to as they were. It appears that keyboard warriors from both sides of the border are not going to be happy since they didn't get to see some real life counter strike. I am pleased that sanity prevailed on both sides of the border.

And we still get to keep the head?

Dude, i don't know in what context you meant to say this but in my opinion its absolutely disgusting. PA has made it clear that they didn't engage in this heinous crime and i will take their word for it. Of all the PA soldiers i have met in my life and believe me i have met a lot, i know they all will condemn beheading from the bottom of their heart. PA is fighting a very fierce counter insurgency battle in FATA, there have been several cases of our boys getting beheaded, but not a single case has been reported of PA beheading TTP prisoners. PA is a professional core and actions like these are condemned to the highest level.

You make no sense retard.As for Bofors wow im scared this time M109A5s,Panter howitzers etc will be kickin ur behind if u try something foolish.

Really Please ensure M109A5 are not rusting due to lack of spares after US withdrawal from Afghanistan, Already we kicked your behind so many times.

It appears that things are returning back to normal, constant ringing of gunfire has almost stopped and things are returning back to as they were. It appears that keyboard warriors from both sides of the border are not going to be happy since they didn't get to see some real life counter strike. I am pleased that sanity prevailed on both sides of the border.

Dude, i don't know in what context you meant to say this but in my opinion its absolutely disgusting. PA has made it clear that they didn't engage in this heinous crime and i will take their word for it. Of all the PA soldiers i have met in my life and believe me i have met a lot, i know they all will condemn beheading from the bottom of their heart. PA is fighting a very fierce counter insurgency battle in FATA, there have been several cases of our boys getting beheaded, but not a single case has been reported of PA beheading TTP prisoners. PA is a professional core and actions like these are condemned to the highest level.

Hint: sarcasm.

I don't know how many soldiers were in that particular Patrol. We have also conducted such raids in the past inside *** but we have not beheaded any of your soldier. Instead we shelled and one of your soldier was killed. It was because of these barbaric Practices world is not ready to give a **** to you when your soldiers are beheaded by the taliban. We need not cross the line of control our Bofors guns are more than enough for you, In the future your favourite nation Howitzer (M777) will also be used.

This is true...no one in the whole world gives a jack if 100 Pakistani's die a day or thousand it's just a random news item...pretty sad.

@notorious_eagle Sir I don't know about the rest but me and Safriz are just chit chatting. Both of us know what soldiers mean and what they go through. I know what goes in mind of friends and families of soldiers every single moment in such times.

Good to know firing stopped. I also checked at Rajasthan border, things are normal there now.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is true...no one in the whole world gives a jack if 100 Pakistani's die a day or thousand it's just a random news item...pretty sad.

Apparently 2 million indians die of starvation alone and the world still doesnt give a flying "jack".

Yeah im warren anderson!!!!

Apparently 2 million indians die of starvation alone and the world still doesnt give a flying "jack".
I want to give a befitting and pricky reply but lets leave it. You enjoy death of people due to starvation.

The world can't do anything about poverty - because there is no country in the world with it's fair share of the poor.

As for the terrorists blowing up everyday in your city...forget international press ..your own media gives a jack about it, now that's downright pathetic.... I really sympathize here.

Yeah talking of a wife of a respected and decorated soldier and other talking of his daughter. Sure, that was worth making point.

As opposed to that 'decorated soldier' THREATENING a nation of 180 million with OTHER OPTIONS while stupidly referring to a nuclear or a conventional war? It was ABSOLUTELY WORTH making the point! :agree:

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.
By Web DeskPublished: January 12, 2013

ISLAMABAD: Threatening Pakistan over the LoC unrest, Indian Air Chief NAK Browne said India would consider “other options” if Pakistan continued to violate the ceasefire agreement, Express News reported on Saturday.
Pakistan, on the other hand, summoned the Indian ambassador on Friday to protest against “unacceptable and unprovoked” attacks by the Indian army that killed two Pakistani soldiers in five days in Kashmir.
On Tuesday, India said two of its soldiers were killed by Pakistani troops and that one of them was beheaded in the disputed Himalayan region, which is claimed in full by both India and Pakistan but ruled in part by each.
Both sides claim responding to firing and neither is willing to admit which side fired first.
The United States has urged the nuclear-armed rivals to cool tensions along the heavily militarised LoC.
Kashmir, a Muslim-majority territory, has been the cause of two of their three wars since independence from Britain in 1947.

(WITH ADDITIONAL INPUT FROM AFP)

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest – The Express Tribune

Well, as they say, Barking Dogs seldom Bite!!

And we have first hand experience of this from 2001/02.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom