What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

I wonder what's happened to indian Govt . On the one hand they say stable pakistan is our Wish but on the other hand they are bashing pakistan , threatening , Claiming our lands , rising doubts over our mega projects,funding TTP,BLA terrorists . its like saying "Bagal me Chorri or mu pa Ram Ram" .

And those planes will not comeback to India.

But dont worry you will get a chance as there will be major LOC violations or a Mumbai type attack, but you cowards only like to threaten us with words. let see you ACTUALLY take some action.

they can't !!!! you know y?? becoz they live in bollywood in real lifes :hitwall:

what Pakistan has to counter our satellite which might be hovering over Pak and carrying out MASINT operations?

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: meray dost yahan phada chal raha hai or tm apni bolywood ki film laga kar bethay ho :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: o koi jagao essay :omghaha: :omghaha:

I am talking about the high on testosterone Pakistani members here.
Your army is wise enough to not to get too cheeky,they already have had 3 bitter experiences of battling IA

u must be the dullest student in ur school , u know if u red ur own history u could have got massive correction specially in history :agree:

Back
Top Bottom