What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

Dont fret it, its the same here.
I categorize it with western influence.. they see it happening in the west.. they wanna do what jenny and mike wanna do.
Nothing do with whatever issue it is. Just a need to be "cool".
But we got some success from it. We got many volunteers who are now working with us in NGO for Equality of Man and Woman. This drive meant one thing for us, for constant fight, we need to get at least 10% of this crowd and we somehow did.its a start. but yeah, we didn't expected much. :D

Far from it, At this time the GoI making pro-peace statements is exactly what suits Pakistan..
So now, the focus can be brought back to the peace table since you guys are asking for it.

But I believe, in your response to another Indian member earlier, you tried to imply that focus on Pakistan may suit some people on our side since it will help take away Indian media focus on the rape case ???

I am sorry but your implications are contradictory in nature.

I find the statement a bit naive if it was not for a particular purpose....why would the Indian air force chief of all people make such a statement at this juncture is beyond me? - someone has some explanations for this?

Looks like the IA and IAF is trolling the Pakistani's to maintain the defense budget, the defense cut did not go down well...i guess. :drag:

My take: We are 'aiwen hi getting excited' behind our keyboards.

Personally, I find the utterance of Air Chief Browne slightly out of place (it arguably could be our crazy press at work again and quoting only a piece of his response?). This is not his style (saying that we are ready for any threat is the general Indian response and not that we will follow 'other' modes). We might be falling into the trap of those who don't want peace. Though Jingoism is the food of the masses and is an amazing distraction for the ruling parties - remember Thatcher won the election only because she sent a ship to falklands, I am hopeful that tempers would be calmed down soon.

I find the statement a bit naive if it was not for a particular purpose....why would the Indian air force chief of all people make such a statement at this juncture is beyond me? - someone has some explanations for this?

He is taking away some pressure from GoI by making vague statements.

"We will consider diff. options" :lol: what on earth is that supposed to mean ?

There is only option on the wall, engage our special forces and reply in kind to the enemy, as the case has been in the past. The only question is WHEN ?

My take: We are 'aiwen hi getting excited' behind our keyboards.

Personally, I find the utterance of Air Chief Browne slightly out of place (it arguably could be our crazy press at work again and quoting only a piece of his response?). This is not his style (saying that we are ready for any threat is the general Indian response and not that we will follow 'other' modes). We might be falling into the trap of those who don't want peace. Though Jingoism is the food of the masses and is an amazing distraction for the ruling parties - remember Thatcher won the election only because she sent a ship to falklands, I am hopeful that tempers would be calmed down soon.

The IA and IAF are seasoned organizations and this statement if he really said it is a bit of the wall specially at this point of time.

He is taking away some pressure from GoI by making vague statements.

"We will consider diff. options" :lol: what on earth is that supposed to mean ?

There is only option on the wall, engage our special forces and reply in kind to the enemy, as the case has been in the past. The only question is WHEN ?

You are saying he is trying to pacify Indian populace?? - the threat is too specific and pointed to be pacifying.

You are saying he is trying to pacify Indian populace?? - the threat is too specific and pointed to be pacifying.

Pointed ?

I find his statements very vague. He said we will consider diff. options?...........what on earth is the meaning of diff. options.

There is only one option and I outlined it in my earlier post.

I just love those brownies if served with Vanilla ice cream.

If you Got Attacked by these Bombs You Must admitted in Hospital...Wondering is Pakistani.Hospitals provide Ice Cream instead of Injection...

Pointed ?

I find his statements very vague. He said we will consider diff. options?...........what on earth is the meaning of diff. options.

There is only one option and I outlined it in my earlier post.

He mentioned cease fire violations and IAF having other options..this actually underscores the IA and brings a completely new dimension of air force getting involved and cross border strikes, why would the IAF chief of all people get involved into this mix?

Back
Top Bottom