What's new

India provides money, targets to terrorists in Pak: Terrorist claims on video

Yes, there is no concrete evidence that Pakistan created the Taliban. It was created by ethnic Afghan Pashtuns inside Afghanistan, who got support from the FATA regions in Pakistan by certain people. If you have any conclusive evidence that the Pakistani government did so, please present it here.

You are just being dishonest for winning a silly argument, like you always are. :wave:

You are just being dishonest for winning a silly argument, like you always are. :wave:

Pakistani forces have never stepped foot into another country aiding rebels against the main government. India has. This is called conclusive proof my friend.

Pakistani forces have never stepped foot into another country aiding rebels against the main government. India has. This is called conclusive proof my friend.

LOL. This is called a claim not proof. It is just a statement, which has no evidence in support. No Court will accept such a bald and unsubstantiated statement! :azn:
And therefore it is hardly conclusive in any way.

Now refer to the Oxford English Dictionary for the meaning of claim:
Claim- (verb) - (to) say that something is true although you are not able to prove it.

Pakistan wasn't involved in creating Taliban. Pakistan supported Taliban, yes, but creating Taliban is another story.

What makes you think Gilgit-Baltistan wants to get separated from Pakistan? There are only two separatist movements in Balochistan, from BLF & the BLA. There are over 120 separatist movements in India, more than half your country wants to get separated from the central government in Delhi. I fully support that part of your country against India.

Nah dude Balwaristan ring a bell? Or Sindhudesh or Pashtunistan?

That's pretty much all your territory :rofl:

So looks like buffoonery is reaching an all time high. Yeah, about 10 people out of the millions want to separate. That means we have separatist movements?

Guess what, I also freedom movements and freedom fighters in Punjab, Kashmir, North East Indian states, Tamil Nadu, etc

Nah dude Balwaristan ring a bell? Or Sindhudesh or Pashtunistan?

That's pretty much all your territory :rofl:

Saffron brainwashing at its best. No, because no one in Pakistan today even knows what Balwaristan or Sindhudesh is, & Pashtunistan is not even a real movement, even though some people might have heard its name. Tell me who is currently spearheading the Pashtunistan movement? NO ONE!!! That's not the case in India though.

:welcome:
LOL. This is called a claim not proof. It is just a statement, which has no evidence in support. No Court will accept such a bald and unsubstantiated statement! :azn:
And therefore it is hardly conclusive in any way.

Now refer to the Oxford English Dictionary for the meaning of claim:
Claim- (verb) - (to) say that something is true although you are not able to prove it.

Stepping into someone else's country helping rebels against the central government means clear support, because it actually happened & was physically seen. This is also called a concrete proof. Which is the case with India.

Accusing Pakistan of supporting the Taliban without any concrete proof is nothing but a false claim.
:cheers: :welcome:

So looks like buffoonery is reaching an all time high. Yeah, about 10 people out of the millions want to separate. That means we have separatist movements?

Guess what, I also freedom movements and freedom fighters in Punjab, Kashmir, North East Indian states, Tamil Nadu, etc

...Gujaratis, Delihites, Maharashtra, Bangloreans...

The list goes on.

We Tamils have an obligation to support the suffering Tamils in Lanka. So the India government has to be very careful in dealing with Lanka. Still India Ignored all the opposition from Tamil Nadu to support SL in destroying LTTE even at the cost of a genocide of Tamils there. You gotta be sensitive to these issues.

LTTE and its supporters belong in one place

drowned on bottom of the indian ocean along with their ''fallen brethren''

im not sensitive to terrorist cause or "issues".....i've followed the conflict carefully; i've met Sri Lankan civilians (and military) --people I call friends even today. The stories I've heard and facts reviewed helped shape my staunch views against the terror group and its sympathizers (similar to my view against TTP, BLA, etc.)

LTTE and its supporters belong in one place

drowned on bottom of the indian ocean along with their ''fallen brethren''

im not sensitive to terrorist cause or "issues".....i've followed the conflict carefully; i've met Sri Lankan civilians (and military) --people I call friends even today. The stories I've heard and facts reviewed helped shape my staunch views against the terror group and its sympathizers (similar to my view against TTP, BLA, etc.)

I am not talking about LTTE supporters but support for the Tamil cause. I have enough Lankan Tamil friends and I have been following it. LTTE is a terrorist org and lost what ever little support they had when they assassinated Rajiv Gandhi. I know it is convenient to blame Indians but try to learn about the Tamil history in Lanka .

I am not talking about LTTE supporters but support for the Tamil cause. I have enough Lankan Tamil friends and I have been following it. LTTE is a terrorist org and lost what ever little support they had when they assassinated Rajiv Gandhi. I know it is convenient to blame Indians but try to learn about the Tamil history in Lanka .

uhh they migrated there from south hindustan, they arent indigenous

Indian citizens are also responsible for terrorism in other countries in today's world:

Several terror attacks abroad have involved Indians. Kafeel Ahmed, an engineer from Bangalore, died attempting to car-bomb Glasgow Airport in June 2007. Roshan Jamal Khan, a Mumbai businessman, was arrested in Barcelona in January 2008 and charged with being a member of a terror group and possessing explosives. His trial is expected soon. In 2006, Dhiren Barot, an Indian-born Briton who converted from Hinduism to Islam, was convicted in the UK of conspiracy to commit murder and sentenced to 30 years in prison. Haroon Rashid Aswat, a Briton of Indian origin, was a confidant of radical Finsbury Park mosque cleric Abu Hamza, and is in jail awaiting extradition to the United States for trial.

Back
Top Bottom