What's new

India provides money, targets to terrorists in Pak: Terrorist claims on video

images

The difference is Ajmal Kasab is a Pakistani (accepted by your government) caught in India during the Mumbai carnage. David Headly, another Pakistani has also admitted to it.

Even people from the Indian Mujahideen & SIMI are Indian nationals. Dawood Ibrahim is an Indian national from Maharashtra.

That is irrelevant. Did they commit any terrorism in Pakistan?

You completely missed the point. They (SIMI, IM, Dawood Ibrahim) are wanted by India for terrorism inside India, and they've been linked to Pakistan. Just like LeJ & BLA operatives are Pakistani nationals being supported by India for terrorism inside Pakistan.

You completely missed the point. They (SIMI, IM, Dawood Ibrahim) are wanted by India for terrorism inside India, and they've been linked to Pakistan. Just like LeJ & BLA operatives are Pakistani nationals being supported by India for terrorism inside Pakistan.

My post is for you comparing LeJ and Ajmal Kasab. I stated the difference. I don't know how Dawood Ibrahim is related to this discussion. I did not say Indians are not involved in terrorism on Indian soil.

LTTE received and enjoyed much hindustany largesse....as far as i'm concerned, over the 30 years of war they imposed they have much more blood on their hands than any "Pakistani terrorist"

nexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt

Yes, they provided training, arms & financial support to LTTE and TELO Tamil fighters in Tamil Nadu for over 15 years, to fight the majority Sinhalese in Sri Lanka, and also shored up the number of LTTE and TELO forces by adding their own Indian Tamil operatives to these groups.

LTTE received and enjoyed much hindustany largesse....as far as i'm concerned, over the 30 years of war they imposed they have much more blood on their hands than any "Pakistani terrorist"

nexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt

Your next task is to make others believe this too because majority will disregard this as another conspiracy theory coming out of a delusional mind..

When you are done with this job , you can always consult me or, any indian..Till then ADIOS..

If this is true, I am against it. I don't want my tax rupee to be spent on killing anyone, anywhere. How reliable is this video by the way? And are these Baluchistani separatists? What is this group's agenda?

Our funds are not needed. USA and IRAN have joined their hands for this cause..But for some strange reasons RAW is responsible for these organisations..

Your next task is to make others believe this too because majority will disregard this as another conspiracy theory coming out of a delusional mind..

When you are done with this job , you can always consult me or, any indian..Till then ADIOS..

Where is the facepalm smiley when you need it?

For my Bihari brother, from a fellow Bihari:

Sri Lanka Prime Minister D.M Jayaratne revealed in Sri Lankan Parliament today that there are three LTTE secret training centres in Tamil Nadu. He also said that in one training centre, the trainees are given an exclusive training on VIP assassinations.

He stated that one such camp is training troops in particular for the elimination of VIP politicians while three LTTE are said to be heavily involved in the activity. Rudra Kumara based in the US, Nediyavan from Norway and Vinayagam who fled to India are said to be handling the operation.

Sri Lanka News-Adaderana-Truth First - The LTTE conducting training camps in Tamil Nadu - Prime Minister

LTTE training centres in TN | Breaking News

PM says LTTE operating 3 camps in Tamil Nadu, warns of possible small scale attacks

right right i guess Time mag also bought into this "conspiracy" as well

The Tamil Tigers - TIME

Iran is facing similar insurgency on its side, compounded and exacerbated by the fact that it's also a sectarian issue as well. The enemies of both countries are providing largesse to terrorist groups for political purposes

any hand even remotely involved in funding anti-Pakistan operations will have their veins severed and incinerated, God-willingly. We are a patient people, Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom