What's new

India- Pakistan Friendship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if something as mundane as that makes you happy then I'd be more more than happy to make you even happier by saying that I'm very annoyed.

:)

The banya lays it on kinda thick. I'm happy that such a mundane thing as a font makes an Indian annoyed. Lekin tu tho samje gha hi nahin, teri jaat hi kuch aisi hai. :sniper:

The banya lays it on kinda thick. I'm happy that such a mundane thing as a font makes an Indian annoyed. Lekin tu tho samje gha hi nahin, teri jaat hi kuch aisi hai. :sniper:

I don't speak Hindi or Urdu but whatever you said I'm sure it's no compliment. Either way thanks!

:pakistan: PAKISTAN ZINDA BAAD a:pakistan: a nice topic wish india and pakistan could remove un resolve issue and become good friends4ever without hate free borders like european countries kaaash....:frown:

Sri Lankans are quite friendly. At least the ones I have met.

ofcourse they are.. i'm talkin about when it comes to comfort level.. or sense of humor.. language... that kind of stuff. then again it depends on what part of india one comes from i suppose. we being such a diverse nation, bengali's may find bangladeshis lot more easier to deal with. & the same goes with the guys from down south & sri lankans, the one's from north or north western part of india & pakistanis.

Aur aapki jaat kya hai? Badi shaney hai tum. Aur humko sab samaj ghaye yaar;)

Guys start posting useful stuff here..dont come here to bash others!

GN.. sorry to see your thread gone for toss here!! that's what we are like!! bunch of brawlers. no matter what kind of stuff you bring in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom