What's new

India and Pakistan ? Pakistan and India

That site belongs to a Pakistani journalist who article was published in Dawn news. You never read it. :crazy: :lol:

As i said HAVE SOME SHAME... Quoting some unreliable BLOGS.. instead of acting like a thick headed dimwit..

And i asked you to post proof that Diwan had been given authority to hand it over by the Nawab. You never posted anything proving that...heck you even failed to post the signed documents by Diwan handing over the territory. I again ask you(like i did on that thread) post the signed document where Nawab give authority to the Diwan that he can do anything with his state or otherwise STFU.;)

First show us the accession paper with signature.

First show us the accession paper with signature.

I posted the accession papers already in other thread. Don't try to curtain your propaganda by asking me to post one thing again & again for you in every thread. I don't even know how you got that title when you troll so much.

As i said HAVE SOME SHAME... Quoting some unreliable BLOGS.. instead of acting like a thick headed dimwit..

Why should I have shame, why don't you ask Bilawal Bhutto why his great grandpa gave Junagadh to India instead of complaining before us. :laugh:

MR. ABDUR RAZZAQ THAPLAWALA
C-15, Dawood Cooperative Housing
Society, Karachi-74800.

Last Days of Junagadh

By Abdur Razzaq Thaplawala
(published in DAWN)

I posted the accession papers already in other thread. Don't try to curtain your propaganda by asking me to post one thing again & again for you in every thread. I don't even know how you got that title when you troll so much.

That didn't have any signature, the accession supposed to have signature of Nawab of Junagadh and Governor General Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Why should I have shame, why don't you ask Bilawal Bhutto why his great grandpa gave Junagadh to India instead of complaining before us. :laugh:

MR. ABDUR RAZZAQ THAPLAWALA
C-15, Dawood Cooperative Housing
Society, Karachi-74800.

Last Days of Junagadh

By Abdur Razzaq Thaplawala
(published in DAWN)

That didn't have any signature, the accession supposed to have signature of Nawab of Junagadh and Governor General Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

They were attested papers with printed names of Junagadh/Manvadar Nawab & Mr Jinnah(R.A) even Nawab of Junagarh in exile is living in Karachi Pakistan. It was also accepted by International community, atleast post something of that sort.

They were attested papers with printed names of Junagadh/Manvadar Nawab & Mr Jinnah(R.A) even Nawab of Junagarh in exile is living in Karachi Pakistan. It was also accepted by International community, atleast post something of that sort.

Which international community.

Which international community.

You are picking one topic after another...never posted the documents & doing perfect trolling. Google it up yourself Junagarh was accepted as part of Pakistan, i don't wanna spoon feed a troll everything.

You are picking one topic after another...never posted the documents & doing perfect trolling. Google it up yourself Junagarh was accepted as part of Pakistan, i don't wanna spoon feed a troll everything.

What happened to your appeal to the United Nations.

Hotel vishala n memon world? Thanks for BLOGs...

As i said "HAVE SOME SHAME" ... How many times are you going to embarass yourself?

That was just the sample of the letter, I can post other websites also, then you will ask for Pakistani website. :cheesy: @American Pakistani You can also google "Bhutto traitor of Junagadh", you will get amazing search results from Pakistanis. :laugh:

Last edited:
Hey everyone,
This is my second post ever on this website and I believe that some may view what I say as controversial and it may be long but I implore you to read it fully because i still believe it needs to be said. I think it's about time that Indian's and Pakistani's reconciled their differences and buried the hatchet. How much longer can we go on fighting each other with no end in sight ? Why can't the two countries become Asia's version of Canada and the United States? I believe that India and Pakistan can become friends. Not just neutral countries but actual friends with both countrymen interacting with each other and mingling freely. 200 years ago Canada burned down the White House. France, England and Germany are allies despite World War 2. Denmark and Sweden fought for centuries over ownership of Norway. Clearly there is a precedent for war-time enemies to eventually become allies. So why can't we ? I have great respect for Pakistan's army in addition to my respect for India's army. I have also heard a lot of things about Pakistan that make me want to visit it. Yes, we have issues. Kashmir and other such problems are unlikely to be sorted out soon but that doesn't mean that they can't be solved and that we can't come to an agreement that both countrymen agree to. Countries that have fought bloody wars with each other are friends today. We're both even friends with Britain despite the 200 years of British rule. Hence why can't we reconcile each other. I want to be able to meet Pakistani friends over a cup of tea and I want both of us to be able to make fun of each others or our own nations without and animosity or hurt feelings like Barney and Robin do in "How I met your mother" (Any fans ?). We even have many cultural similarities and are both classified as desi. There are many places in pakistan that I would love to visit some day such as the Swat valley, Karachi, Lahore and the beautiful northern regions such as the "Hunza valley" and "Nagar valley" or "Nanga Parbat." Both countries even suffer from similar problems such as terrorism and corruption. We can solve these problems together and hence I ask you to consider solving the issue between us and burying the hatchet. Let's give peace a chance.

As an additional note I am creating a blog where I post pictures about the rich culture, beauty, food and countrymen of each country so that people may know more about each other. Any pictures you may have about India or Pakistan's people, beauty, culture etc can you post it in the thread ? Also one day I hope to organise a video chat on the blog so Indians and Pakistani's can talk face to face. Would that be something you guys would be interested in ?

good post & keep up the effort :tup: & don't be disappointed by hate mongers from both the sides just ignore them, & yes if both of them can sit down in the table & sort their issues out ,then India & Pakistan can be friends

You should know a Muslim never leaves land. Even after death you people burn yourself whereas Muslim still takes Land.

Forget about IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir...even in India, those lands where Muslims are living, are their property. You think they will forget your occupation of Muslim lands like Kashmir, Hyderabad Deccan, Junagadh/Manvadar, Kolkata, Gurdaspur, etc? They are silent because they are in minority for now but they cannot forget...it will remain in their memories.

Now stay on topic instead of quoting the reasons i posted for unfriendly relations to the OP.

muslims never belonged to india. you are staying on rented land. soon to be kicked out .. don't worry. and desire for land is not just unique to islam and muslims, unike terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom