What's new

India- Pakistan Friendship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
he should be banned India murdabad is as racist as you get so will someone take notice?

great thread a
Just like your name we can be friends hello count me as your friend here I have great friends who are Indians best ones to do business with

:lol::lol::lol: hello hello with same old avatar

a common bharti wants peace, not politics, so yeah common pakistani also needs peace and not just like war war war..... lets discuss some public level relations, which are shared together in foreign countries where both of us are just desis..

Its Bharati, i am sure you dont want to hear short form for pakistani people in UK.

How can we be friends with these people who try to deny us our identity. support terrorism in our country. our soldiers died fighting these indians in wars. these back-stabbers broke our country into 2 pieces in 1971. they are still trying to break our country into pieces.

they have killed/raped thausands of Kashmiri Muslim girls. killed hundreds of thausands of Kashmir Muslims.

I whole heartedly agree with you! Being friends with India is like committing suicide! We won't forget what these Indians did in 1971 and neither will we forget the atrocities committed against the Kashmiris at the hands of the Indian army.

If we befriend India then we are spitting on the graves of the sons of the soil who fought for the honor of Islam and Pakistan.:tdown:
:pakistan:

Individuals have short memories......... nations never forget.... IOK,71..... I dont thnk tht will ever happen.... but yes i do support frdshp between individuals.

I would like India to be liked as a neighbors starting with nepalis( as they are allowed free in India), Srilankans, bangladeshis and even pakistanis(although with pakistanis, it is going to take quite long time).

But it will take time. The frustrating thing is most in India do not give a ****, what their neighbors think.

he should be banned India murdabad is as racist as you get so will someone take notice?

No one takes notice man..MR Super MOD, Just deleted the post and moved ahead.:lol::lol:

What a standard by forum

:lol::lol::lol: hello hello with same old avatar

Yes madam and I am also working for raw in a city called faisalabad instead of creating doubt in your mind about my nationality ask the one who said india murdabad imagine how we feel when someone says the same to us regards M

I think we need to go back in time and think about some of these statements. Prior to the 65 war, this level of acrimony was never there. Maybe the wars have brought up more hate etc., but there was a time after independence, when despite our differences, Pakistan and India got along even though Kashmir was an irritant back then as well so there may be hope.

Obviously the issue of Kashmir cannot be forgotten, however I do not subscribe to "Kashmir banay gaa Pakistan" simply because it is up to the Kashmiris whether they want to be part of Pakistan. Us Pakistanis may want that, but we cannot force that on anyone. But the Kashmiris do deserve to be heard and given a chance to do things their way and this is the stumbling block between true peace.

Unfortunately the issue of Kashmir is so sensitive that it has to be solved before people on both sides can finally decide to move on and come to peace with each other.

One idea behind the formation of EEC (Euro Economic Comm), the forerunner to the current EU, was to lock the nations in trade in such a way that war became too expensive for any member country as attacking and hurting the interests of another meant hurting your own. There is a possibility to convert SAARC into such entity but the territorial irritants would have to be resolved with some give and take and flexibility.

I disagree with your assesment. The Kashmiris are chanting the slogan of Kashmir banay gha Pakistan. I myself being a Kashmiri from the Indian occupied side also subscribe to this. I have witnessed first hand the atrocities of the banya on the innocent Kashmiri people.

Coming to the point about Saarc and EEC, well the parties involved in the EEC where sincere and worked on mutual respect, but in the Saarc, one particular country wants to be the DADA of the area. I'll give you one guess who that is. Saarc consists of Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Afghanistan, and Maldives. In this list tell me one country that is safe from covert or overt interference from the banyas? They have their hands dirty in every single nation in the region from support to terrorist groups to interference in the political affairs of the nations.

Until and unless the banyas do not change there attitudes and stop trying to dominate other Countries in the region, Saarc is just another gathering of politicians for speeches and meetings.

and my dear friend killer agent we both are soon getting kicked out of here we have to deal with it they own it come to fsd we will have a blast my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom