What's new

India-Pakistan dialogue: India for keeping momentum 'on'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must you do a 5th grade school yard brawl?

-- Been to Indian Punjab and I found even an ordinary street vendor talk better than your post.

Please avoid this if you can.

thank you

Well I cant let a dog bad mouth my country and walk away!

I dont agree with your statement..I think Indians want peace and resolve all the issues amicably...t

Your post (included the parts I deleted) is based on one premise.

--- Indians want to resolve things that are "issues" for India

However

--- Indians can never resolve things that are "issues" for Pakistan.

Because Indians do not consider issues at all. When Pakistanis baboos (government officers and ministers)

$tupidly think they are going to resolve things that are "issues" for Pakistan,

Indian baboos get mad.

And then they start f@rting about ISI and all that other $tupid stuff.

And thus the meetings between Indian and Pakistani baboos end after driking a lot of chai, and lot of $hitting and bull$hitting.

Call me a realist please

Agendas are dictated by strong people and countries, not by countries whose economy is on the brink of a collapse. You caqn have the moon on your 'agenda', point is, who's gonna care?

Hey, You are the ones begging for trade.

We just want you to take a flying leap and disappear over the horizon.

But you are too shameless and keep coming back like a shameless gate crasher to the Party.

Now SHOO and this time don't come back if you have any shame.

Hey, You are the ones begging for trade.

We just want you to take a flying leap and disappear ovr the horizon.

But you are too shameless and keep coming back.

Yaar. meray bhai,

Indians do 100s of billions of business with USA and EU. So they perhaps beg over there.

With Pakistan?

Nah.

Indians may be nice and sweat talking like a good shopkeeper, but "begging"?

nah.

Oh and we do business with Indian companies.

they hate their baboos for mucking up things.

But begging

nah

Do we want peace or settlement of issues????? Yes We (both india and pak) want to resolve our issues.... and inshaallah we would resolve our issues....

Btw lets not get bogged down by some talib sympathizers (im sure you saw one example just now) who i feel wanna be talibs.... They know 2 things 1 blowing up themselves or badmouthing others.... Lets not get deviated by them and discuss rationally the issue...

He was frting and shoveling loads of $hit.

And you my dear dear

Ended up soiling yourself, by deluding that if you shovel equal or higher quantities of $hit,

then you

will win,

And Indian $hit will have better name, bigger name.

fine not going to reply to his shitty posts any more!

As far as Indian and Pakistan issues are concerned we have a common issue terrorism which needs to be fixed first so that some trust is established! without trust in each other no talks will ever succeed

India Today Group reports that MMS has ordered the Indian Officials to resume talks UNCONDITIONALLY. Don't know what MMS wants???

fine not going to reply to his shitty posts any more! ...

Thank you.

As far as Indian and Pakistan issues are concerned we have a common issue terrorism .....

Terrorism is a symptom and not an issue.

Sorry I disagree with you.

In fact Indians should never talk about "terrorism" if they are smart.

Because such cheep term shows them as weak, nay super weak, in front the whole damn world.

It is a like a Lion claiming that a mouse has f^cked him and his sister.

Guess what

everyone will laugh at that supposed "lion" and definitely not feel sorry for his sister.

Terrorist also think in their mouse-ee brains that they can grab the attention of as large a country as India, so they keep on pricking you guys with little needles.

It is time you all wisen up if you have any pride, and I know you do.

Thank you

India Today Group reports that MMS has ordered the Indian Officials to resume talks UNCONDITIONALLY. Don't know what MMS wants???

MMS in his heart is a gentle Sikh professor, who wants to leave a legacy that he did something positive for his birthplace.

But he will fail, because indian and Pakistani baboos will never support such a dream.

Sorry to say.

MMS was remembered for our economy..... I remember watching some one talking about indian economy.... Before mamohan singh and after manmohan singh.... From that legacy now he is remembered as a leader of few corrupt politians and as a prime minister who act based on the guidelines of Maa'm....

May be he want to change this and remembered for resolving india pak issues...... But i doubt that gonna be the case....

You can't intimidate a Sardar. And, by the way, it was Sikh flag which was replaced by Union Jack in Lahore, not Mughal flag.

My family killed over two dozen sardars.

For you weak Hindus, they must be gods. But for us everday Punjabis, a sardar is as good as a marasi with attitude. :rofl:

It is well-known that terrorism in India was sponsored by your country so the key for trust to be established lies with you! We cant ignore killings of our citizens in the hands of terrorists and we dont want to attack Pakistan as well as this tit for tat will go on for centuries. Its time for Pakistan to be mature and realize that its tactics wont work and peace is the only solution

You came back! :) I thought you'd gone to get your gun? No gun? :frown:

Killjoy! Here I thought you were going to go all Zia on us from the Palestinian killing Black September days..meh..turned out to be more like Zardari from his prison days. :confused:

:astagh: Galath Baath!!!!!!..... Bache logon ko Aise nahin daaththe..... Danda leke daato....

@FaujHistorian

You chuttiyah banda. I've already tracked your IP.

So why don't you be a man, and tell me your address??

You have big opinions.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL US INDIANS...NOT TUSSLE ABOUT IN THE HAY IN PAKISTAN! :angry:

Get some of that Zia in your blood out. Don't be a Reham karo malik instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL US INDIANS...NOT TUSSLE ABOUT IN THE HAY IN PAKISTAN! :angry:

Get some of that Zia in your blood out. Don't be a Reham karo malik instead.

Don't talk down to me Hindu.

I am not directly related to Zia, but we and many people are his supporters.

About killing you Indians... I wouldn't egg it on so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom