What's new

India-Pakistan dialogue: India for keeping momentum 'on'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever seen the picture of my little cousin, Kaka Jatt?

He displays one of our assault rifles.

Anyone can display assault rifles..jews and hindus do it too.

NO...you must show us how YOU use that assault rifle against us Indians.

Or have the Chaudharies..specially YOU been reduced to "showcasing" assault rifles? :frown:

You're being a disgrace to the courage of your biradri. :disagree:

Well everyone want the talk to go on... and resolve the issues.... but then the history stares at our face..... When ever we were close or heading towards right direction on resolution of peace...... Bhoooom......... (you know what i mean)...... If not bhoom 1 of the government would be completing it terms or thrown out of power..... Yes hardliners are there in both countries.... we were near resolution when we had these hardliners in our country.... No point in blaming only indian hardliners... ( same hardliners once got in to a bus and came down to lahore we all know what followed).... We need to build trust.... How trust builds??????? We need to talk and show right actions and attitude......

control your media from spreading hate and propaganda. every bhooom is not from our side.

@RazPaK oye show him your gun. razi ko bullet ki jarorat nahi ha only if he start muteering in your direction he can kill you all :P

Gun ney.

My entire village with all my family members are packed with weapons.

:lol:

If pathan comes to my village, he will feel shame.

Many of my family was jailed two years ago for fighting with a Gujar tribe.

Indians think that Pakistan is a land like in their bollywood movies. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
control your media from spreading hate and propaganda. every bhooom is not from our side.

I agree with you on our media.... Not every but almost all the bhooms are from your side (i am referring to the incident which affected the peace process)

Anyone can display assault rifles..jews and hindus do it too.

NO...you must show us how YOU use that assault rifle against us Indians.

Or have the Chaudharies..specially YOU been reduced to "showcasing" assault rifles? :frown:

You're being a disgrace to the courage of your biradri. :disagree:

I'll tell you what. Pigs or wild boars have come across India into our village. And we have shot them many times.

We live close to the border.

So we have killed lots of Indians and claimed prize from our village center. :lol:

During Partition, they took all of our weapons. They had all the weapons. Sikhs cut out my mother's uncle's tongue.

We want to kill as many Indians as we can.

I'll tell you what. Pigs or wild boars have come across India into our village. And we have shot them many times.

We live close to the border.

So we have killed lots of Indians and claimed prize from our village center. :lol:

Words and more words..YOU have to do it. Talk is cheap..come fight in Kashmir..in Delhi..anywhere..personally engage in a jihad against us..conduct another 26/11 with you as the guy with the finger on the trigger.

Or have you become a baniya too..letting other Chaudharies do all the work?

Or are you a disgrace to your own biradri? A na-mard amidst proud Indian killing mards? Disappointed.:disagree:

The main issue here is KASHMIR. Hold talks on it solve it and YOU bharatis will not need holding talks for trade and other things.

The relations can only be improved when Kashmir issue is resolved. Otherwise your proxies and our proxies will continue. You are not a saint.

The point here is Indians think Kashmir is non negotiable while Pakistanis think otherwise, hence Indians will never seriously hold negotiations with Pakistan. All the talks of talk are just time pass. In last 70 years, I reckon there were two instances where India seriously negotiated with Pak 1) Indus water treaty 2) When Bangladesh was liberated and the consequent Shimla agreement.

Words and more words..YOU have to do it. Talk is cheap..come fight in Kashmir..in Delhi..anywhere..personally engage in a jihad against us..conduct another 26/11 with you as the guy with the finger on the trigger.

Or have you become a baniya too..letting other Chaudharies do all the work?

Or are you a disgrace to your own biradri? A na-mard amidst proud Indian killing mards? Disappointed.:disagree:

LOL.

Your logic is so gay, I can only laugh.

I you are challenging me. Then come challenge me personally.

I have no fear in telling you where I live.

If you can get the visa, come through and fight me.

I will have my friend record and post it on PDF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom