What's new

India-Pakistan dialogue: India for keeping momentum 'on'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw the Broad Framework.

We are only interested in NARROW Framework of issues, according to our CORE ISSUES / PRIORITIES which are as Follows:

1. Stop stealing our WATER. Stop the Dam building.

2. Solve the Kashmir Issue.

3. Trade on equal footing basis. No Trade Deficit basis. If you buy 1 Billion USD from us then we will buy 1 Billion USD from you. Period.

This should be our AGENDA.

This is some next level stupidity and irrationality.
Billy Madison - Best insult ever! I award you no points - YouTube

Oh and Indian posters.

Be honest.

Indian government doesn't want any negotiations withe Pakistani government. None at all.

Indians have figured out that Pakistan is weakling. And if they negotiate with Pakistan, it brings their stature down, brings more peace in the region, and thus Pakistan gets to buy weapons from the West to fend of danger from the West.

India has worked very hard to convince the West (and Pakistanis have fully helped with our bad behavior going all the way back to 65), that Pakistan is unpredictable, and untrustworthy. So do not sell them any weapons that have some defensive value.

This is so powerful of a situation stacked against Pakistan, that we cannot get out of, unless we prove to the world that we'll never ever use Western weapons against India.

For that we have to have long term peace with India.

And Indians will never ever give that to us.

Every 3 months, there will be some incident where an Indian solider will die, or beheaded, or a Mullah b@stard will jump the fence over to India, and India will send a plane to get FBI involved.

And Pakistan will go back to the doghouse for another 6 months.

This is the cycle which has been repeated for the last many decades.

so forget that Indian government wants to negotiate any kind of peace deal with us.

Not happening.

We do want to hold talks. Those LeT loons won't disappear on their own you know.

And don't underestimate your own nation..lord knows we don't underestimate Pakistan.

And please its not as if we invite your proxies to ambush our soldiers.

Lastly..we must talk and try and sort out at least the smaller issues.

@Hyperion What should we feed Nawaz sahib to make him more amenable? Any specific vices of his which we may exploit? Bataa de yaar..warna wahi purana haat garam karne waala formula use karna padega talks ke doran. :angel:

that my dear is a $tupid post.

childish at best.

these are precisely the $tupidities that keep India as a second rate power against China.

Just same old Big raja vs. small raja $hit of Indian subcontinent.

Same old $hit that keep us fighting among ourselves like primitive monkeys and the foreigners rule our @rses.

How many time china was ruled by foreigners in the last 1000 years? tell me

How many time Indian subcontinent was ruled by foreigners in the last 1000 years? Countless

Why?

Whoever is a bigger raja in India cannot overpower small rajas, and doesn't have brains to treat the smaller rajas with respect either.

So the $hit continues to fly.

And PDF is a prime example.

peace to you

We do want to hold talks. ....

Have you ever been a first hand (or even a second hand) listener (or participant) of any of these "talks"?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
that my dear is a $tupid post.

childish at best.

these are precisely the $tupidities that keep India as a second rate power against China.

Just same old Big raja vs. small raja $hit of Indian subcontinent.

Same old $hit that keep us fighting among ourselves like primitive monkeys and the foreigners rule our @rses.

How many time china was ruled by foreigners in the last 1000 years? tell me

How many time Indian subcontinent was ruled by foreigners in the last 1000 years? Countless

Why?

Whoever is a bigger raja in India cannot overpower small rajas, and doesn't have brains to treat the smaller rajas with respect either.

So the $hit continues to fly.

And PDF is a prime example.

peace to you

Have you ever been a first hand (or even a second hand) listener (or participant) of any of these "talks"?

Thank you

Actually I know most of the usual people who sit on these talks. Personally know them. :) So yes I know what goes on there..I've asked and received answers plenty of times when it has been appropriate.

Sir ji, me and hype are fast friends..he hates Nawaz sahib for some reason and I am just humoring him..its not aimed at being snide at all. Its just that Hype sees red the minute someone says anything good about your honb. PM...just poking him as a friend is all. Same as I poke Armstrong with mentions of Mullah Omar.

Btw, did you serve in the fauj sir?

@Dillinger

Only in your wild fantasies will your nation be able to even touch an Let member.

LET has been disbanded.

You can continue on fantasizing like your bhartis do about Daud Ibrahaim.

If wishes were horses. :lol:

@Dillinger

Only in your wild fantasies will your nation be able to even touch an Let member.

LET has been disbanded.

You can continue on fantasizing like your bhartis do about Daud Ibrahaim.

If wishes were horses. :lol:

We wait for them to cross over..after that its a bullet and jannat for the mard-e-momins..other then that we have no wish to "touch" them.

Btw I've been missing your prosaic pieces old horse. Even Jimmi's disappeared..I was just telling Hype yesterday how you'd up and vanished.:)

Actually I know most of the usual people who sit on these talks. Personally know them. :) So yes I know what goes on there..I've asked and received answers plenty of times when it has been appropriate.

When was the last meeting, and what was the publicly available agenda. What went on there.

Thank you

We wait for them to cross over..after that its a bullet and jannat for the mard-e-momins..other then that we have no wish to "touch" them.

Btw I've been missing your prosaic pieces old horse. Even Jimmi's disappeared..I was just telling Hype yesterday how you'd up and vanished.:)

Fantasies are good Hindu, but listen to truth.

Hafez Sayd, will outlive your hawkers and your media.

There is not much you Indians can do about it.

A common misconception you bhartis have about Pakistan is that we are all Islamists.

Hahahaha.

Pray you deal with the Islamists. They only want to resolve Kashmir and don't want peace with India on hindu terms.

The rest of us Pakistanis, like me are on a bloodlust. The Islamists would criticize me for openly being a murderer, but our culture is different.

There are every day people like me that want to kill as many Indians as we can, for the atrocities committed against us during partition.

We keep the mindset of no mercy.

You think the Islamists are bad, but they are actually rational.

There are people from Punjab, and we would happily see the Ganga filled with Indian blood.

When was the last meeting, and what was the publicly available agenda. What went on there.

Thank you

The last one I kept track of was from September last year..it was a bit uneventful..Krishna sahib spent all his time discussing about the liberalization of Visas and the usual do more about terror theme. That was a formal meeting between Krishna and Khar as a proper point in the ongoing dialogue process. People in the know said that it led to no results or benefits for either side.

Didn't keep track after that..had thee main exams afterwards within 2-3 month intervals. :ashamed:

Fantasies are good Hindu, but listen to truth.

Hafez Sayd, will outlive your hawkers and your media.

There is not much you Indians can do about it.

A common misconception you bhartis have about Pakistan is that we are all Islamists.

Hahahaha.

Pray you deal with the Islamists. They only want to resolve Kashmir and don't want peace with India on hindu terms.

The rest of us Pakistanis, like me are on a bloodlust. The Islamists would criticize me for openly being a murderer, but our culture is different.

There are every day people like me that want to kill as many Indians as we can, for the atrocities committed against us during partition.

We keep the mindset of no mercy.

You think the Islamists are bad, but they are actually rational.

There are people from Punjab, and we would happily see the Ganga filled with Indian blood.

Yes yes Razzi. Boodlust and all..please pick up an AK..leave the comfort of the US and come kill some Indians. AND fill the ganga with Indian blood.

Just don't stub your toe on the way.

Getting old this refrain is. Try something new...or rehash something old..how about a reboot of the nuke em' all theme? :partay:

India has been trying to keep the momentum on for a long time. Educated Indians support 100% FDI flow from both sides. Indian and Pakistani relations should be decided by market not the governments and intelligence agencies. We must work on reducing poverty and Human development. India is the poorest country in the world and I have no shame in saying that. We are open to trade with anyone without any conditions and hate.

Till when Pakistanis wanna drive those ugly 70cc bikes. You guys would love Indian bikes upto 300cc and with great looks. Similarly we would like competition from Pakistan cement and textile industries. We both have something to buy and sell.

C'mon man.

Plenty of Indian posters have said it to him

And

I have done my duty as a "humble" Pakistani poster.

Must we see Indians ganging up on one Pakistani poster.

Thank you

Sorry Bhai but that was too stupid to let go :lol:

The last one I kept track of was from September last year..it was a bit uneventful..Krishna sahib spent all his time discussing about the liberalization of Visas and the usual do more about terror theme. That was a formal meeting between Krishna and Khar as a proper point in the ongoing dialogue process. People in the know said that it led to no results or benefits for either side.

Didn't keep track after that..had thee main exams afterwards within 2-3 month intervals. :ashamed:

Yes yes Razzi. Boodlust and all..please pick up an AK..leave the comfort of the US and come kill some Indians. AND fill the ganga with Indian blood.

Just don't stub your toe on the way.

Getting old this refrain is. Try something new...or rehash something old..how about a reboot of the nuke em' all theme? :partay:

I have more guns in my village home than you do Gods.

If you think a simpleton like Nawaz will make Pakistan and India best buddies then you are mistaken.

You have made friends with @Hyperion who is a simple pathan ignorant of Pakistan. He lives in Turkey.

What would he know about us Punjabis.

We will never hurt a peaceful Indian, but for us Indians are the enemy. We will kill and strike you down where ever possible.

You Indians don't get assaulted by majority Punjabi Pakistani in the UK, out of coincidence.

Remember that.

Sorry i want no positive relations with india... keep it negative

India has been trying to keep the momentum on for a long time. Educated Indians support 100% FDI flow from both sides. Indian and Pakistani relations should be decided by market not the governments and intelligence agencies. We must work on reducing poverty and Human development. India is the poorest country in the world and I have no shame in saying that. We are open to trade with anyone without any conditions and hate.

Till when Pakistanis wanna drive those ugly 70cc bikes. You guys would love Indian bikes upto 300cc and with great looks. Similarly we would like competition from Pakistan cement and textile industries. We both have something to buy and sell.

Sorry Bhai but that was too stupid to let go :lol:

Only Pakistanis can drive your shitty bikes and actually make them look cool.

You Indians obviously have no balls.

So 70cc or 300 cc make no difference to us.

Screw the Broad Framework.

We are only interested in NARROW Framework of issues, according to our CORE ISSUES / PRIORITIES which are as Follows:

1. Stop stealing our WATER. Stop the Dam building.

2. Solve the Kashmir Issue.

3. Trade on equal footing basis. No Trade Deficit basis. If you buy 1 Billion USD from us then we will buy 1 Billion USD from you. Period.

This should be our AGENDA.

Agendas are dictated by strong people and countries, not by countries whose economy is on the brink of a collapse. You caqn have the moon on your 'agenda', point is, who's gonna care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom