What's new

India-Pakistan dialogue: India for keeping momentum 'on'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hafez Sayd, will outlive your hawkers and your media.

There is not much you Indians can do about it.

Hafez is a Talib@stard Mullah. Why would you even bring in this discussion.

don't you know that a live @tard is better for India than a dead one.

You even realize how Indians have been able to use that beardo to bring so much bad name to Pakistan.

You remind me of the beardos jumping in the street when an old junk of an airplane Ganga was burned in Lahore.

Those "Kashmiri" hijackers were celebrated as heros.

Then Pakistanis realized that Indira has f^d us in the @rse, and as a larger plan towards formation of BDesh, India used this incidence in their super advantage.

It was too late. But Pakistan nursed its @rse

And the same hero Mr. Hashim Qureshi was sentenced under Section 3 of Official Secret Act for 14 years, under Section 342 for one year, under Section 435 for 2 years and under Section 120-B for 2 years in connecting of hijacking an Indian plane from Srinagar to Lahore. In all he was given 19 years imprisonment.

Hafez Saeed is criminal and you Islamists treat him like hero, not different from the likes of you who are treating those hijackers as heros.

And guees what, we got half of Pakistan hijacked in return.

$tupid $tupid $tupid

who follow b@stards as heros.

There are people from Punjab, and we would happily see the Ganga filled with Indian blood.

Yeah yeah.

Islamist will f@rst so much that Indians would have to jump in Ganga to get away from all your stink.

pathetic.

I have more guns in my village home than you do Gods.

If you think a simpleton like Nawaz will make Pakistan and India best buddies then you are mistaken.

You have made friends with @Hyperion who is a simple pathan ignorant of Pakistan. He lives in Turkey.

What would he know about us Punjabis.

We will never hurt a peaceful Indian, but us for Indians are the enemy. We will kill and strike you down where ever possible.

You Indians don't get assaulted by majority Punjabi Pakistani in the UK, out of coincidence.

Remember that.

Yes yes lots of guns..and yet talk is cheap..here I was thinking you'd wage a heroic one man jihad on us. You've been found wanting. You and Jimmie both. Buttstrong is more menacing than you when he's not had his daily fill of nihari. :lol:

Nawaz can do what he wishes..besides we baniyas don't make friends..we leach of gullible people.,,lets hope Nawaz isn't too gullible.

Petty assault and battery is the way to go these days hunh..best of luck with that..may I suggest a bit of stomping too.

Come on. Stop beating on the old refrain..get fresh. Jimmie's already made me unhappy with his dull prose..don't ape him. :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have more guns in my village home than you do Gods.

If you think a simpleton like Nawaz will make Pakistan and India best buddies then you are mistaken.

You have made friends with @Hyperion who is a simple pathan ignorant of Pakistan. He lives in Turkey.

What would he know about us Punjabis.

We will never hurt a peaceful Indian, but us for Indians are the enemy. We will kill and strike you down where ever possible.

You Indians don't get assaulted by majority Punjabi Pakistani in the UK, out of coincidence.

Remember that.
Thankfully idiots like you don't run Pakistan. I promise Indian government one day will indeed convince Pakistan to open up its markets to India. Whether by hook or crook we will one day get access to your market. No one can stop these nations and their citizens to flourish and enjoy a better life. Some day an educated and honest economist will rule Pakistan and put your failed nation on the right path.

Fanatics like you are the biggest problem for the region. Hopefully Nawaz will take the right decision.

I have more guns in my village home than you do Gods.....

Talib@stards had more guns too. Most like more than you have in your pind.

But daisy cutters had their shalwars burst into flames

And they ran nay waddled while covering their @rses with burnt leaves.

Empty bravado in 2013.

Guess some people never learn.

Only Pakistanis can drive your shitty bikes and actually make them look cool.

You Indians obviously have no balls.

So 70cc or 300 cc make no difference to us.

I like this guy. He has some balls but his bike is a turn off. Sorry to say. Ask any Pakistani bike fans they would love to do these stunts on this bike .
Behold-The-Baja5798.jpg

Thankfully idiots like you don't run Pakistan. I promise Indian government one day will indeed convince Pakistan to open up its markets to India. Whether by hook or crook we will one day get access to your market. No one can stop these nations and their citizens to flourish and enjoy a better life. Some day an educated and honest economist will rule Pakistan and put your failed nation on the right path.

Fanatics like you are the biggest problem for the region. Hopefully Nawaz will take the right decision.

C'mon man.

Let this be dealt within Pakistanis.

Indians do not need to gang up.

Thank you

Hafez is a Talib@stard Mullah. Why would you even bring in this discussion.

don't you know that a live @tard is better for India than a dead one.

You even realize how Indians have been able to use that beardo to bring so much bad name to Pakistan.

You remind me of the beardos jumping in the street when an old junk of an airplane Ganga was burned in Lahore.

Those "Kashmiri" hijackers were celebrated as heros.

Then Pakistanis realized that Indira has f^d us in the @rse, and as a larger plan towards formation of BDesh, India used this incidence in their super advantage.

It was too late. But Pakistan nursed its @rse

And the same hero Mr. Hashim Qureshi was sentenced under Section 3 of Official Secret Act for 14 years, under Section 342 for one year, under Section 435 for 2 years and under Section 120-B for 2 years in connecting of hijacking an Indian plane from Srinagar to Lahore. In all he was given 19 years imprisonment.

Hafez Saeed is criminal and you Islamists treat him like hero, not different from the likes of you who are treating those hijackers as heros.

And guees what, we got half of Pakistan hijacked in return.

$tupid $tupid $tupid

who follow b@stards as heros.

Yeah yeah.

Islamist will f@rst so much that Indians would have to jump in Ganga to get away from all your stink.

pathetic.

Don't quote me kaafir.

I am not even an Islamist.

Your pig **** brain doesn't realize how much hate Punjabis have for Indians.

Take a hike.

The last one I kept track of was from September last year..it was a bit uneventful..Krishna sahib spent all his time discussing about the liberalization of Visas and the usual do more about terror theme. That was a formal meeting between Krishna and Khar as a proper point in the ongoing dialogue process. People in the know said that it led to no results or benefits for either side. :

That's the point I was making in post number 15.

Pakistanis who want to do business or travel and have means for it, already do so.
Indians who want to do business or travel and have means for it, already do so.

This via liberalization is just empty talk.

The only thing practical at this stage is to fascilitate (and it has been already to some extent without these empty meetings)

--- Opening up Pakistani import rules for Indian industrial plants. If they are cheaper comapred to Malaysia or europe and comparable quality, then we should be able to import them via Wagah (cheaper).

--- Opening up indian market of Punjab, Haryana, Delhi for Pakistani food products.

That's all.

Anything more is to play cricket when things are less hot in Pakistan.

no more no less.

LoL.

Fauji historian guy is a butt kissing Indian apologist.

We don't don't consider these clowns as authentic.

He might give his sister for a citizenship to India and start writing his non factual crap for you guys.

Nadeem Paracha has more credentials than this wanna be.

Real Punjabi Chaudhries, Khanzadaz, Jatts, Rajputs, we **** on the name India.

Don't quote me kaafir.

I am not even an Islamist.

Your pig **** brain doesn't realize how much hate Punjabis have for Indians.

Take a hike.

just came back from a meeting between Punjabis + Urduwas and their Indian counterparts in Lahore.

Yeah. I know how much you know while sitting in an American Mad house madrassh where your job is to wash some Mullahs nutz.

Sorry to say.

Fantasies are good Hindu, but listen to truth.

Hafez Sayd, will outlive your hawkers and your media.

There is not much you Indians can do about it.

A common misconception you bhartis have about Pakistan is that we are all Islamists.

Hahahaha.

Pray you deal with the Islamists. They only want to resolve Kashmir and don't want peace with India on hindu terms.

The rest of us Pakistanis, like me are on a bloodlust. The Islamists would criticize me for openly being a murderer, but our culture is different.

There are every day people like me that want to kill as many Indians as we can, for the atrocities committed against us during partition.

We keep the mindset of no mercy.

You think the Islamists are bad, but they are actually rational.

There are people from Punjab, and we would happily see the Ganga filled with Indian blood.

Hi kaffir troll missed your trolling :)

Now try stepping into my Punjab we punjabis will parade with your heads on our swords!

Throw your BS somewhere else keyboard kaffir warrior!

Oh and Indian posters.

Be honest.

Indian government doesn't want any negotiations withe Pakistani government. None at all.

Indians have figured out that Pakistan is weakling. And if they negotiate with Pakistan, it brings their stature down, brings more peace in the region, and thus Pakistan gets to buy weapons from the West to fend of danger from the West.

India has worked very hard to convince the West (and Pakistanis have fully helped with our bad behavior going all the way back to 65), that Pakistan is unpredictable, and untrustworthy. So do not sell them any weapons that have some defensive value.

This is so powerful of a situation stacked against Pakistan, that we cannot get out of, unless we prove to the world that we'll never ever use Western weapons against India.

For that we have to have long term peace with India.

And Indians will never ever give that to us.

Every 3 months, there will be some incident where an Indian solider will die, or beheaded, or a Mullah b@stard will jump the fence over to India, and India will send a plane to get FBI involved.

And Pakistan will go back to the doghouse for another 6 months.

This is the cycle which has been repeated for the last many decades.

so forget that Indian government wants to negotiate any kind of peace deal with us.

Not happening.

I dont agree with your statement..I think Indians want peace and resolve all the issues amicably..I think it is good for both sides, on the other hand ..it is your ISI and extremist politicians who wants to pipe up kashmir etc just because they want to keep this issue alive for ever so they can amass wealth due to charity and funding and or be elected etc..ISI what I understand wants no peace so they can always be funded by the pak govt and their importance is always there..if there is peace between the two of us, then ISI will not get any funds and importance..plus the ego is hurt for some extremists who are in ISI, and in the govt

Hi kaffir troll missed your trolling :)

Now try stepping into my Punjab we punjabis will parade with your heads on our swords!

Throw your BS somewhere else keyboard kaffir warrior!

Must you do a 5th grade school yard brawl?

-- Been to Indian Punjab and I found even an ordinary street vendor talk better than your post.

Please avoid this if you can.

thank you

@Bullet500 Let Razzi be man. I enjoy these exchanges..and he's so considerate to turn up just when I get up and about.

Chill maaro sher singh...talwar aapki ghis jaegi moti budhi se takrake. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom