What's new

India-Pakistan dialogue: India for keeping momentum 'on'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you are true...India doesn't want to negotiate, not because any negotiations with Pakistan will bring India stature down, but because any negotiations with Pakistan means revisiting the history that was very painful.

Then show balls and announce "India will NOT hold any talks with Pakistan ever".

This is funny that India has one leg here and the other there and going to tear itself.

On topic.

Whatever people on our side feel. We need to talk to Pakistan..yes talking won't solve Kashmir but it clears up a lot of the inertia between the two states on matters where we can get traction.

We can't wish away Pakistan..they are hardy people and despite their defeats and setbacks they've survived if not flourished..they're here to stay. We must engage their government..ensure that we are engaging the right people. Since the multiplicity of power centers in Pakistan and the dear old folks at the LeT make the talks mind numbingly difficult anyway. So we will have to push on. Ensure that our dealings with the democratically elected government of Pakistan only adds to the legitimacy of said government.

One way or the other trade and commerce will flourish in the region..whether India and Pakistan will share the pie is another matter though..better left to the economists and technocrats.

Then show balls and announce "India will NOT hold any talks with Pakistan ever".

This is funny that India has one leg here and the other there and going to tear itself.

What is your take on the subject????? You want dialogue or you have the same opinion of your fellow men from your country?

:omghaha:

What the hell's happened on this thread? a paper rat flew off his wheelchair - I hope he didn't break any of his bones.

What is your take on the subject????? You want dialogue or you have the same opinion of your fellow men from your country?

i dont know what others here in this thread said. The fact is that Pakistan as a State had always hold talks and favoured talks on all issues with India.

Despite some harsh sentiments from a small section of our society, Pakistani State never shyed away neither took any uncalled for step viz a viz talks on the basis of emotions. So my personal opinion is also the same. Talks should go on.

on the other hand Indian govt had been made hostage by hardliners and thus your govt at the best started targeting peace spreading players and artists and writers from Pakistan.

Thats the difference between the two countries.

Then you don't know Razzi well enough. He never flees..his rage just gets dulled a bit if there ain't enough kindle. That and I have been hounding him across threads for days..well actually we just keep running into each other. He reminds me of one of my exes...all those glorious fights and venomous exchanges. Now lets not talk of him anymore while he's not here.

@EVERYONE BACK ON THE TOPIC.

Let's admit you have never had a girlfriend sonny.

Preying on primary girl students does not count. :lol:

Indians would be happy to talk on issues that are forward looking such as trade. Stop harping on Kashmir at least on immediate terms, and see how much India and Pakistan relations can improve. IMO most Indians would want a prosperous Pakistan.

Let's admit you have never had a girlfriend sonny.

Preying on primary girl students does not count. :lol:

Indeed..YOU'RE BACK! :)

I had begun to think you'd run off on me.

Did you get your gun with you this time? Please tell me you did. :frown:

So Chaudhary sahib..when can we expect you to hop over here and kill some Indians? Still waiting..

Don't be a disappointment. Show us some of that Choudhry bravado..some of that Choudhry bravery..by YOUR actions.:D

Indians would be happy to talk on issues that are forward looking such as trade. Stop harping on Kashmir at least on immediate terms, and see how much India and Pakistan relations can improve. IMO most Indians would want a prosperous Pakistan.

The main issue here is KASHMIR. Hold talks on it solve it and YOU bharatis will not need holding talks for trade and other things.

The relations can only be improved when Kashmir issue is resolved. Otherwise your proxies and our proxies will continue. You are not a saint.

So Chaudhary sahib..when can we expect you to hop over here and kill some Indians? Still waiting..

Don't be a disappointment. Show us some of that Choudhry bravado..some of that Choudhry bravery..by YOUR actions.:D

Have you ever seen the picture of my little cousin, Kaka Jatt?

He displays one of our assault rifles.

@RazPaK oye show him your gun. razi ko bullet ki jarorat nahi ha only if he start muteering in your direction he can kill you all :P

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know what others here in this thread said. The fact is that Pakistan as a State had always hold talks and favoured talks on all issues with India.

Despite some harsh sentiments from a small section of our society, Pakistani State never shyed away neither took any uncalled for step viz a viz talks on the basis of emotions. So my personal opinion is also the same. Talks should go on.

on the other hand Indian govt had been made hostage by hardliners and thus your govt at the best started targeting peace spreading players and artists and writers from Pakistan.

Thats the difference between the two countries.

Well everyone want the talk to go on... and resolve the issues.... but then the history stares at our face..... When ever we were close or heading towards right direction on resolution of peace...... Bhoooom......... (you know what i mean)...... If not bhoom 1 of the government would be completing it terms or thrown out of power..... Yes hardliners are there in both countries.... we were near resolution when we had these hardliners in our country.... No point in blaming only indian hardliners... ( same hardliners once got in to a bus and came down to lahore we all know what followed).... We need to build trust.... How trust builds??????? We need to talk and show right actions and attitude......

The main issue here is KASHMIR. Hold talks on it solve it and YOU bharatis will not need holding talks for trade and other things.

The relations can only be improved when Kashmir issue is resolved. Otherwise your proxies and our proxies will continue. You are not a saint.

Forget Kashmir.

We Punjabis want Hindu blood.

^^ you are proud of giving assault rifle in hands of a child?

On Topic>dialogue should continue

Have you ever seen the picture of my little cousin, Kaka Jatt?

He displays one of our assault rifles.

I remember seeing that pic... Its been long... Show the entire indians what kids play with in your family..... Show it.. so that they be careful with you next time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom