What's new

India most innovative nation in Central and South Asia

how is 66 among 140 nations good enough??and why are we comparing ourselves with our neighbors when there are 65 other better nations??

India is a poor country (lower middle income group), innovation requires money. Given the constraints India has 66 is not that bad. Innovation requires a lot of capital and infrastructure. India as a country is still worried about how to feed half its population. As the economy grows, country becomes richer innovation will increase too.

2j5fgxu.jpg

6zvdsg.jpg

India does well in the Lower Middle Income group, its ranked 3rd. Mind you though India at($1500) is still in the lower spectrum of the lower middle income country bracket ($1,036-$4,085).

India ranks 11th overall in innovation efficiency and 31st overall(4th in middle income group) in quality of innovation. So we can safely say that we have a strong base and are on the right path. With stable government and consistent growth in economy breaking into the top 20 shouldn't be that hard.

72ftxl.jpg

It is worthless at least according to be competing against failed nations and coming out on top. India needs to be the most innovative nation in the world. Period. Then we can boast of something. Till then keep waiting.

Right summary for the article: - Andhon main Kaana Raja..

Reminds of the moronic claims we see "tallest building in the southern hemisphere" or "biggest xyz in the southern hemisphere".

If you chose the comparison carefully, you can get a champion's trophy.

Reminds of the moronic claims we see "tallest building in the southern hemisphere" or "biggest xyz in the southern hemisphere". If you chose the comparison carefully, you can get a champion's trophy.
We just WON one. :D

It's actually bad, but as @Roybot said the reasons are complicated, we try our best will the little funds that we have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I tell you that I am the handsomest guy in a seven block radius east of the station and south of the shopping center, NOT including buildings 34 and 49-B?
Well, who told you that. Was there any survey by some trusted and neutral organization ? :lol:

I don't understand why such news make you feel uneasy.

You do realize that good news are also important to be published to keep the countrymen to be happy, even if that means a little bit, while they have so much negativity around them.

Its like Parents patting the back of their child for securing 3-4 rank in the class, just to motivate him/her to try to aim for higher rank.

If the child don't get that pat, he/she might feel, what's the point in trying if failure happens for next few times.

Its more about Psychology and Social Conditioning.

Discontent among people can turn into chaos and to reduce it, sometimes these news are present in this way, you may not like it, but it has effect on common man.

well, only people that start to become literate would not be make a fool of. Otherwise, you can fool the same people forever unless they wise up. So education is the key for India, just like any where else. And its education for the poor and the under privileged and the mass.

Yeah India third largest economy by PPP, leading n top 5 - 6 in any tech. Best in pharma, research, IT,etc. You need to get your vision right. If I were Chinese I would be worrying about my economy shrinking and all FII running to America.

Emerging market equity funds move money from India, BRICs to US & Japan - Economic Times

Activity in China's vast factory sector decelerated further in June, a private survey of Chinese manufacturers showed on Thursday, casting a pall on markets and stoking further concerns over the health of the world's second largest economy.
The closely-watched flash estimate of the HSBC China Purchasing Manager's Index (PMI) fell to a nine-month low of 48.3, worse than the final reading of 49.2 in May when the index moved into contractionary territory for the first time in seven months.

PS: We used to lag in military , today your assho7e general threatens us on seeing C17, C130J,FGFA,Super Sukhoi,Rafale, Nuke subs, new armoured divisions, Increasing defense industrial base.

Carryon my friend, carry on.

Yeah India third largest economy by PPP, leading n top 5 - 6 in any tech. Best in pharma, research, IT,etc. You need to get your vision right. If I were Chinese I would be worrying about my economy shrinking and all FII running to America.

Emerging market equity funds move money from India, BRICs to US & Japan - Economic Times

Activity in China's vast factory sector decelerated further in June, a private survey of Chinese manufacturers showed on Thursday, casting a pall on markets and stoking further concerns over the health of the world's second largest economy.
The closely-watched flash estimate of the HSBC China Purchasing Manager's Index (PMI) fell to a nine-month low of 48.3, worse than the final reading of 49.2 in May when the index moved into contractionary territory for the first time in seven months.

PS: We used to lag in military , today your assho7e general threatens us on seeing C17, C130J,FGFA,Super Sukhoi,Rafale, Nuke subs, new armoured divisions, Increasing defense industrial base.

Carryon my friend, carry on.

You need to tone down on untrue India bragging such as "best in"

and u guys are innovative in searching for these movies on ******** and pirated dvd's :bunny:

I stopped watching indian movies when I watch an old Pakistani movie and india copied that film I watched in my childhood. That indian film is 15 years old and the Pakistani film is more than 25 years old.

And there are a lot of Pakistani films copied by india..

I stopped watching indian movies when I watch an old Pakistani movie and india copied that film I watched in my childhood. That indian film is 15 years old and the Pakistani film is more than 25 years old.

And there are a lot of Pakistani films copied by india..
okay...................

Back
Top Bottom