What's new

In a first in India, 40,000 troops launch mammoth anti-Naxal operation

Fire power will spread it. India should deal it with mind not with guns.

I belong to a muslim dominated area and have more muslim friends than hindu one so your notion is wrong.

Islam dont vindicate terror but still we do have terrorist which are feed propaganda like that and who believe they are doing some good to islam which they are actually not.

I was responding to a post which want me to show sympathies to such terrorist as well and I denies. Where did I went wrong? Dont read selective and think of me as some hater.

What's wrong in feeling concerned for those who couldn't come out and surrender just because they couldn't understand the real evil motive of their leadership?

They too will get killed. For God sake, please understand they are uneducated "us" who dont think in "our" lines.

As I said this is a weak hadith. You should read around the topic before you comment on religion.

As I said this is a weak hadith. You should read around the topic before you comment on religion.

Brother where did I said I believe this non sense? If islam did say that, it will never have so many good human beings as follower.

Unfortunately few nut jobs do who chose the terror path. I didn't comment on religion, I commented on terrorists and their faith. Its you who believe their faith is Islam, I dont think so.

Brother where did I said I believe this non sense? If islam did say that, it will never have so many good human beings as follower.

Unfortunately few nut jobs do who chose the terror path. I didn't comment on religion, I commented on terrorists and their faith. Its you who believe their faith is Islam, I dont think so.

I wasn't referring to the topic of terrorism. Every community has a minority that are misguided. I was referring to inappropriate addition of the comment about 72 virgins. That was uncalled for and wasn't even related to the topic in hand.

I wasn't referring to the topic of terrorism. Every community has a minority that are misguided. I was referring to inappropriate addition of the comment about 72 virgins. That was uncalled for and wasn't even related to the topic in hand.

Isn't it right that they do believe in such nonsense?

If I am commenting on their belief, how I am abusing Islam which don't endorse such things? We were discussing the difference in motto behind a terrorist and naxalite. Where Naxalite do have some earthly reasons, these terrorists dont have reasons apart from bigoted beliefs or 72 virgins in heaven.

You are assuming that my intentions were to taunt a religion, which I have clarified, with logic, that It was never meant to hurt any believer but terrorists.

Shame on Naxal apologists. Saalon itni jaldi Dantewada bhool gaye and how brutally they slaughtered our brave ones.

Very bad move... 60% of naxal cadres are women and children.. Wide spread human rights violation may happen.. In my opinion this type of big operation is not suit against fellow indians (poor tribes) because it's not easy to control it.. The strategy already in progress (suppressing the movement by killing its leaders only) was gud.. Not understand what is the sudden motive for such a large strike.. May be the killings of congress leaders..
Of course there is a need for such widespread offensives- take the fight to these a-holes across the board. If you pick up a weapon and use it against the state your are an enemy of the state- gender and age are irrelevant, how are you meant to disarm them when they are pointing a weapon at you?

Simple question to all the naxal sympathizers here including @Joe Shearer, @warrior, @ind-pak.

Assuming that the tribals are being or were being wrong, do you think thier method of seeking justice from the state is right?, if "yes" then anyone who's been wronged should pick up a weapon and blow up the police, judges and courts is also justifiable - or is it that the naxals have special previledges?

and, wouldnt such a situation lead to anarchy? imagine thousands of factory workers killing their management, some guy who got shitty service blows up the place or beats up the staff there.

Simple question to all the naxal sympathizers here including @Joe Shearer, @warrior, @ind-pak.

Assuming that the tribals are being or were being wrong, do you think thier method of seeking justice from the state is right?, if "yes" then anyone who's been wronged should pick up a weapon and blow up the police, judges and courts is also justifiable - or is it that the naxals have special previledges?

and, wouldnt such a situation lead to anarchy? imagine thousands of factory workers killing their management, some guy who got shitty service blows up the place or beats up the staff there.

You clearly fail to understand what they say ...... or you would not ask this question...

You clearly fail to understand what they say ...... or you would not ask this question...

10000 Indians killed by the naxals and lakhs being oppressed by them arent able to figure out what they want to say, its great that you seem to know what they say, now can you answer the question? - I felt that the maths teaher cheated me in an exam and gave a higher rank to his nephew - I should gun down this teacher if I was a naxal....right?.

no..... read their post again

It would be better if you read this first..

The terms Naxalites or Maoists are used to refer to militant far-left radical Communist groups operating in India. Inspired by the doctrines of Mao Zedong, Naxalites work to overthrow the government and upper classes by violence. The Indian Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) describes the objectives of Naxalites as destroying “state legitimacy…with the ultimate object of attaining political power by violent means”. They are considered as a terrorist organisation under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act of India (1967). The movement started in West Bengal in the early seventies but has since spread to the rural areas in central and eastern India. The MHA notes that Naxalites attach themselves to civil society and front organisations on issues such as displacement, land reforms and acquisition where they can increase their mass support.

Naxalites have been attacking police establishments and infrastructures such as public transportation, causing insecurity and instability to the area. From the period 2006-2010 alone, there were nearly 9,000 incidents with Naxalites with over 3,000 civilians killed.

The Naxalite threat is the biggest security problem for India’s future as its effects are multi-layered. The Maoist movement highlights India’s interior weaknesses, which makes India also vulnerable to external threats. As part of globalisation, threats such as the Naxalite movement can no longer be viewed as simply internal as it also affects external security.

The security dangers are aptly described by a former Pakistani Director-General of the Inter-Services Intelligence and his description of India’s foreign affairs. The Director-General equated India being busy with internal security problems to having two extra Divisions in the Pakistan Army for free. A nation cannot effectively withstand threats coming from outside its country if there is instability inside it. Furthermore, globalisation has encouraged the emergence of non-state terrorist actors as well as international interference in each other’s affairs. India has been one of the victims of international and state sponsored terrorism fuelled by fundamentalist ideologies. The Pakistani support for terrorist acts within India and the Jammu and Kashmir proxy war is an example of when it is critical that national security forces focus solely on eliminating external threats.

India’s regional neighbours are also external threats. For example, in 2004, the MHA was wary of the “symbiotic relationship” between the Communist Party of Nepal and Naxal groups in India. This means having military deployed along the border. In the past, India has also been involved in territorial disputes with China such as over Aksai Chin.

Now don't you wish they are wiped out?

It would be better if you read this first..

The terms Naxalites or Maoists are used to refer to militant far-left radical Communist groups operating in India. Inspired by the doctrines of Mao Zedong, Naxalites work to overthrow the government and upper classes by violence. The Indian Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) describes the objectives of Naxalites as destroying “state legitimacy…with the ultimate object of attaining political power by violent means”. They are considered as a terrorist organisation under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act of India (1967). The movement started in West Bengal in the early seventies but has since spread to the rural areas in central and eastern India. The MHA notes that Naxalites attach themselves to civil society and front organisations on issues such as displacement, land reforms and acquisition where they can increase their mass support.

Naxalites have been attacking police establishments and infrastructures such as public transportation, causing insecurity and instability to the area. From the period 2006-2010 alone, there were nearly 9,000 incidents with Naxalites with over 3,000 civilians killed.

The Naxalite threat is the biggest security problem for India’s future as its effects are multi-layered. The Maoist movement highlights India’s interior weaknesses, which makes India also vulnerable to external threats. As part of globalisation, threats such as the Naxalite movement can no longer be viewed as simply internal as it also affects external security.

The security dangers are aptly described by a former Pakistani Director-General of the Inter-Services Intelligence and his description of India’s foreign affairs. The Director-General equated India being busy with internal security problems to having two extra Divisions in the Pakistan Army for free. A nation cannot effectively withstand threats coming from outside its country if there is instability inside it. Furthermore, globalisation has encouraged the emergence of non-state terrorist actors as well as international interference in each other’s affairs. India has been one of the victims of international and state sponsored terrorism fuelled by fundamentalist ideologies. The Pakistani support for terrorist acts within India and the Jammu and Kashmir proxy war is an example of when it is critical that national security forces focus solely on eliminating external threats.

India’s regional neighbours are also external threats. For example, in 2004, the MHA was wary of the “symbiotic relationship” between the Communist Party of Nepal and Naxal groups in India. This means having military deployed along the border. In the past, India has also been involved in territorial disputes with China such as over Aksai Chin.

Now don't you wish they are wiped out?

Am referring to members of the forum not naxalites themselves.....its obvious Maoists want to bring Communism in India .....

Eliminate their leaders , rehabilitate the others....

Am referring to members of the forum not naxalites themselves.....its obvious Maoists want to bring Communism in India .....

Eliminate their leaders , rehabilitate the others....

Ideally for whatever it takes, the whole movement needs to be quashed for our safety and security.

Back
Top Bottom