What's new

In a first in India, 40,000 troops launch mammoth anti-Naxal operation

Its not time to support movements like Naxalism but only AAPism is the solution!

I think this operation is more to check our capabilites and limitations. Actual action will start soon though.

Of course there is a need for such widespread offensives- take the fight to these a-holes across the board. If you pick up a weapon and use it against the state your are an enemy of the state- gender and age are irrelevant, how are you meant to disarm them when they are pointing a weapon at you?

The fertile soil for maoism is "fudalism".. That is these poor men are the real victims of exploitation by the fudal lords.. Women and children are like their slaves.. Govt., police, authorities all are supporting these lords.. No good wages,no food, no land, no schools, no hospitals, absolutely no devolopment.. There lives are like hell .. In that situation some one(oppertunist, leaders, revolutionist...) will arise and they will teach the lessons of an armed revolution.. As they don't know what they really doing they just take arms as their only hope.. Now you say how you help that poor indian brothers and sisters.. By killing them..
If the govt. really support them this will never happen.. As i said killing leaders is the best strategic approach.. Devolopment and basic education is the permanent solution.. Next the prob is with massive operation.. Forces will get fearless and brutal as they outnumber the opponents( majrity women and children with outdated wepon).. Rapes,torturings, killings.. I can't believe why you people supporting this..

Back
Top Bottom