What's new

IAEA, Hypocrisy and Israeli Nukes.

Israel is evil and whatever is evil to israel such as justice for the Palestinians or the right of Iran to defend itself against the israeli nukes, is universally recognised as good.

You still did not explain why Iran has the right for nuclear weapons, but not Israel. Iran oppresses its people and helps other regimes to murder people too (like in Syria). Israel is not oblige to do justice with anyone, especially the Palestinians - like no other nation in the world received justice. The Palestinians should face reality and accept Israel's existence. Tough, but this is real politics.

You still did not explain why Iran has the right for nuclear weapons, but not Israel. Iran oppresses its people and helps other regimes to murder people too (like in Syria). Israel is not oblige to do justice with anyone, especially the Palestinians - like no other nation in the world received justice. The Palestinians should face reality and accept Israel's existence. Tough, but this is real politics.

Iran needs nukes to defend itself against the israeli and american nukes.

Iran needs nukes to defend itself against the israeli nukes.

Israel has no conflict with Iran, has no demands from Iran, has no historic hostility towards Iran, has no border with Iran nor disputed territories why should Iran needs nukes?

Israel has no conflict with Iran, has no demands from Iran, has no historic hostility towards Iran, has no border with Iran nor disputed territories why should Iran needs nukes?

Israel has no conflict with Iran it just incites the US to attack Iran once in a while. Go tell your tales to the reporters in Washington or London.

Israel has no conflict with Iran it just incites the US to attack Iran once in a while. Go tell your tales to the reporters in Washington or London.

You continue to evade any discussion and you use closed circle arguments:

I asked you why Iran needs nuke.

you replied: Israel threatens Iran.

I answered: Israel has no conflict with Iran.

So you answered: Iran needs nukes because US threaten to attack Iran because Iran needs nukes...

Do you see the problem? no logic.

If Iran does not want to be attacked, it should not develop nukes. If Iran avoids developing nukes, it would not risk a military attack.

Capish?

You continue to evade any discussion and you use closed circle arguments:

I asked you why Iran needs nuke.

you replied: Israel threatens Iran.

I answered: Israel has no conflict with Iran.

So you answered: Iran needs nukes because US threaten to attack Iran because Iran needs nukes...

Do you see the problem? no logic.

If Iran does not want to be attacked, it should not develop nukes. If Iran avoids developing nukes, it would not risk a military attack.

Capish?

Iran needs nukes to defend itself against the israeli and american nukes, this is what I said and the following is your version of my statement:

"So you answered: Iran needs nukes because US threaten to attack Iran because Iran needs nukes..."

You twist the statements of others to establish your lies.

Iran needs nukes to defend itself against the israeli and american nukes, this is what I said and the following is your version of my statement:

"So you answered: Iran needs nukes because US threaten to attack Iran because Iran needs nukes..."

You twist the statements of others to establish your lies.

the ape creature of the Indus could have already mastered this. Now, try again.

You said: Iran needs nukes to defend itself.

I said: Iran would not have to defend itself if it does not develop nukes.

You said: Iran needs nukes to defend itself...

See the problem??? Another explanation?

Simple solution: no nukes, no threat.

Why Bangladesh does not feel threatened by US nukes and Israel allegedly nukes? Why Bangladesh and other 200 countries do not develop nukes because they feel intimidated by US and Israel?

the ape creature of the Indus could have already mastered this. Now, try again.

You said: Iran needs nukes to defend itself.

I said: Iran would not have to defend itself if it does not develop nukes.

You said: Iran needs nukes to defend itself...

See the problem??? Another explanation?

Simple solution: no nukes, no threat.

Why Bangladesh does not feel threatened by US nukes and Israel allegedly nukes? Why Bangladesh and other 200 countries do not develop nukes because they feel intimidated by US and Israel?

Iranian nukes against the israeli nukes, if israel had not developed nukes Iran would not need nukes, you're making a lot of noise but avoiding this fact.

Iranian nukes against the israeli nukes, if israel had not developed nukes Iran would not need nukes, you're making a lot of noise but avoiding this fact.

Why not Dr. Evil? Sounds better, no?

You still did not explain why Israel's or US nukes threaten Iran and not Yemen or Botswana or Bangladesh or Malta and they do not develop nuclear weapons.

Why not Dr. Evil? Sounds better, no?

You still did not explain why Israel's or US nukes threaten Iran and not Yemen or Botswana or Bangladesh or Malta and they do not develop nuclear weapons.

I have, israel is a terrorist state and its nukes threaten all.

I have, israel is a terrorist state and its nukes threaten all.

So why Chile or New Zealand or Iceland do not develop nukes like Iran?

Why Iran needs nukes while all other do not need it? How Israel threatens Iran if the latter chooses not to develop nuclear weapons.

Even when I give you the floor to explain your position with guided questions you still cannot say something coherent.

So why Chile or New Zealand or Iceland do not develop nukes like Iran?

Why Iran needs nukes while all other do not need it? How Israel threatens Iran if the latter chooses not to develop nuclear weapons.

Even when I give you the floor to explain your position with guided questions you still cannot say something coherent.

A terrorist state like israel must not be allowed to possess nukes. Isreal's nukes are a threat to the entire world. The topic here is israel's WMD not Iran's. Israel is expert in false flag operation like the USS Liberty incident.

Back
Top Bottom