What's new

Hyderabad named as 3rd best city in the world

its not just biryani.
enjoy a typical hyd day.
5:00 am: nihari kulcha. Irani chai,lukmi,osmania biscuit. Add dil pasand/double ka meetha/khubani ka meetha.
9:00-10:00 am: bhaji gurda, lever masala, bhaji gosht, salan, anda bhurji(khagina) chai, warki paratha. Ulte tawe ka paratha,rumali roti. Juice.
1:00-2:00 pm: Biryani, kabab, murgh tanduri,mirch ka salan. Raita, naan, keema naan, anda keema curry, korma,salan, malai kofa,
Tandoori pomfret,dakshin murgh,shikampuri kabab, khatti daal,baghare baighan,phirni, lassi.

5:00-6:00pm: samosa,keema samosa, tala hua gosht, pathar gosht, jamini machhi, lassi. Malai kulfi, irani chai,

10:00pm: badami murgh, sikandari raan. Naan. Keema nan, anda paratha, rumali roti, biryani, dum ka ghost, dalcha,chatka, dum ka keema etc etc etc
and HaLEEM in the month of ramzaan. :)

History of Hyderabad (??) in this link shows that it was one of the finest city in the world even during the illegal invasion by India...

Interestingly it was a case just opposite of Kashmir. In Hyderabad, Hindu majority population was ruled by Muslim dynasty of Nizam till 1948. Is there any difference between Nizam's Hyderabad and today's city of Hyderabad?

How India

its not just biryani.
enjoy a typical hyd day.
5:00 am: nihari kulcha. Irani chai,lukmi,osmania biscuit. Add dil pasand/double ka meetha/khubani ka meetha.
9:00-10:00 am: bhaji gurda, lever masala, bhaji gosht, salan, anda bhurji(khagina) chai, warki paratha. Ulte tawe ka paratha,rumali roti. Juice.
1:00-2:00 pm: Biryani, kabab, murgh tanduri,mirch ka salan. Raita, naan, keema naan, anda keema curry, korma,salan, malai kofa,
Tandoori pomfret,dakshin murgh,shikampuri kabab, khatti daal,baghare baighan,phirni, lassi.

5:00-6:00pm: samosa,keema samosa, tala hua gosht, pathar gosht, jamini machhi, lassi. Malai kulfi, irani chai,

10:00pm: badami murgh, sikandari raan. Naan. Keema nan, anda paratha, rumali roti, biryani, dum ka ghost, dalcha,chatka, dum ka keema etc etc etc
and HaLEEM in the month of ramzaan. :)

Oye tusi to South Indian dishes bhool he gaye..

Breakfast: Idly Sambhar, Dosa (101 varieties), Wada, Mysore bonda, Upma, Tomato bath, poori..

Lunch: A full meals in a good Andhra restaurant, including natukodi curry, mutton curry, Rasam, sambhar, papu, gongura chutney, avakayi tokhu, podi, curd and many fried veg dishes..

Evening snacks: Mirchi (Pakoda), aloo pakoda, small bondas, egg bonda, samosa, Onion Samosa (My fav) and with IRani Chai.. wah wah!! :woot:

Dinner: Same as lunch with different set of dishes.. Im hungry now :P

History of Hyderabad (??) in this link shows that it was one of the finest city in the world even during the illegal invasion by India...

How India

Lol, cheap tactics to derail..

History of Hyderabad (??) in this link shows that it was one of the finest city in the world even during the rightful accession to India...

How India

The Nizam of Hyderabad was listed to be the 22nd richest man in the history of the world with an estimated net assets of 225 billion USD to today's worth. Good the @hole died a pauper. :rolleyes:

Justice was rightfully done in the end with a bamboo up his royal @ss.

Interestingly it was a case just opposite of Kashmir. In Hyderabad, Hindu majority population was ruled by Muslim dynasty of Nizam till 1948. Is there any difference between Nizam's Hyderabad and today's city of Hyderabad?

How India

Nizam was the richest man at that time but people of Telangana were one of the poorest people in whole India.

The Nizam of Hyderabad was listed to be the 22nd richest man in the history of the world with an estimated net assets of 225 billion USD to today's worth. Good the @hole died a pauper. :rolleyes:

Justice was rightfully done in the end with a bamboo up his royal @ss.

the same was the case with every raja mahraja who was given right to govern the state by the british

Nizam was the richest man at that time but people of Telangana were one of the poorest people in whole India.

Fate of Telanagna has not changed much, many have become rich only due to the real estate booming.. Otherwise it has been Andhra..

Nothing can beat Hyderabad for food not even Delhi, but 3rd best city? I doubt.
Well me too, however Hyderabad makes a +ve impression on people who come here.. cannot be said about every other city.

Breakfast: Idly Sambhar, Dosa (101 varieties), Wada, Mysore bonda, Upma, Tomato bath, poori..

Lunch: A full meals in a good Andhra restaurant, including natukodi curry, mutton curry, Rasam, sambhar, papu, gongura chutney, avakayi tokhu, podi, curd and many fried veg dishes..

Evening snacks: Mirchi (Pakoda), aloo pakoda, small bondas, egg bonda, samosa, Onion Samosa (My fav) and with IRani Chai.. wah wah!! :woot:

Where is Pesarattu. :cry::cry:

Lol, cheap tactics to derail..

maine sirf old hyderabadi dishes mention ki hai. Entire south indian dishes se to 2 page full ho jayenge.
Here we go.
Idly wada, dosa. Upma,uttapam, lemon rice, curd rice, poori, rasam(oye andhra rasam with full mirchi), mutton curry, guntur chicken(fiery hot!), andhra biryani full spicy, roasted egg curry,appola fish, gongura chicken. Parotha, brain(magaz) fry,royalseema nati koli, bonda, aloo bonda, mirchi pakoda etc etc etc.
Lucknow,hyderabad, kolkata.delhi and amritsar r food capital of india. :)

the same was the case with every raja mahraja who was given right to govern the state by the british

Yeah, rightfully too - baring a few most of these @holes either sided with the Brits or the f@*** moghuls to save their behinds.

Really?... I flew here without a plan... today... morning... I had a plan... it worked out.. in the end it fucjed up!....

Hyderabad... I am right now messaging from here....

I dont know... I think the best country is where we find solutions...

everything else should be peace....

i must be too drunk... excuse me navratra just got over... and btw my first navratra...and no point...

btw I have stared loving ZH... please give me a three idiots again.....

Really?... I flew here without a plan... today... morning... I had a plan... it worked out.. in the end it fucjed up!....

Hyderabad... I am right now messaging from here....

I dont know... I think the best country is where we find solutions...

everything else should be peace....

i must be too drunk... excuse me navratra just got over... and btw my first navratra...and no point...

btw I have stared loving ZH... please give me a three idiots again.....

:drag: you are in for a massive hangover tomorrow morning mate.

Back
Top Bottom