What's new

Hyderabad named as 3rd best city in the world

Banjara hills.. mostly every ones knows it in hyd...

Banjara :)

I for a sec thought you knew the place.. anyways gr8 hangout back in college :tup:

Been there plenty of times, a friend has a house in Banjara hills.

I lived in Banjara too :woot:

But that was back in 2004-2005 end. I used to work in Infosys at that time. Lived in Gachibowli at first and then moved to Towlichowki and then to Banjara :lol:

I forget this place. Its sort of like a high point. From Towlichowki to Gachibowli there is a small lane that takes you to a place, that sorta overlooks the city. It used to be beautiful. What is that place, you know?

I loved the food from paradise restaurant. I'm planning on going all the way over to Hyderabad just to get some more biriyani from there.

Been there plenty of times, a friend has a house in Banjara hills.

Its a nice place.. the best part is a 400 acre national park(KBR park) right in the middle of this area..

I lived in Banjara too :woot:

But that was back in 2004-2005 end. I used to work in Infosys at that time. Lived in Gachibowli at first and then moved to Towlichowki and then to Banjara :lol:

I forget this place. Its sort of like a high point. From Towlichowki to Gachibowli there is a small lane that takes you to a place, that sorta overlooks the city. It used to be beautiful. What is that place, you know?

Where are you now?

Filmnagar?? Apollo Hospital? Bharitya Vidya Bhavans?

Its a nice place.. the best part is a 400 acre national park(KBR park) right in the middle of this area..

Where are you now?

Filmnagar?? Apollo Hospital? Bharitya Vidya Bhavans?

Banjara hills reminded me of Walkeshwar, Mumbai, both are quite similar.

next time dehli and mumbai will be declared safest place for women in the world by indian media :woot:

Indian media ?

Lonely Planet is the largest travel guide book and digital media publisher in the world.[2] The company is owned by BBC Worldwide (wikipedia)

Never knew an Indian media group overtook BBC :undecided:

Such news are banned on this forum-
Dont know how you guys get away with this-

Back
Top Bottom