What's new

Hyderabad named as 3rd best city in the world

Nothing can beat Hyderabad for food not even Delhi, but 3rd best city? I doubt.

for food nothing can beat delhi because it has best of all the regions due to proximity to punjab,haryana, UP, uttaranchal, rajasthan

Dude what you talkin about? I am Tamilian.

You should try the Chettinad cuisine and the non veg! That would make you bleed too :lol:

Chettinad is an exception. Chicken chettinad is good.

After eating Andhra food, the next morning I feel more powerful than a GSLV MK 3 :rofl:
Good enough, maybe we should replace all the engines with Andhra food, esp from Guntur... hey make the spiciest food I know of in Andhra Pradesh..

But yes, compared to food in Tamilnadu, AP is way hotter. And yeah, I love all Tamil cuisines too :D
Not had much of a chance to explore Tamilian food, no proper guide :cry:

for food nothing can beat delhi because it has best of all the regions due to proximity to punjab,haryana, UP, uttaranchal, rajasthan

For me Mumbai is the best, one can taste all Indian varieties plus all global varieties.

biryani k ilawa aur kiya chez ache he in hyderabad ?

Everything man! Biryanis, Kebabs, sweets you name it!. As well as the local Andhra cuisine. It draws inspiration from its past!

Not had much of a chance to explore Tamilian food, no proper guide

Try that Anjappar restaurant I said. Its in panjagutta. Its pure chettinad :)

For me Mumbai is the best, one can taste all Indian varieties plus all global varieties.

Bangalore is good too :D :tup:

Good enough, maybe we should replace all the engines with Andhra food, esp from Guntur... hey make the spiciest food I know of in Andhra Pradesh..

Not had much of a chance to explore Tamilian food, no proper guide :cry:

Marathi foods too

biryani k ilawa aur kiya chez ache he in hyderabad ?

Haven't you read this post

its not just biryani.
enjoy a typical hyd day.
5:00 am: nihari kulcha. Irani chai,lukmi,osmania biscuit. Add dil pasand/double ka meetha/khubani ka meetha.
9:00-10:00 am: bhaji gurda, lever masala, bhaji gosht, salan, anda bhurji(khagina) chai, warki paratha. Ulte tawe ka paratha,rumali roti. Juice.
1:00-2:00 pm: Biryani, kabab, murgh tanduri,mirch ka salan. Raita, naan, keema naan, anda keema curry, korma,salan, malai kofa,
Tandoori pomfret,dakshin murgh,shikampuri kabab, khatti daal,baghare baighan,phirni, lassi.

5:00-6:00pm: samosa,keema samosa, tala hua gosht, pathar gosht, jamini machhi, lassi. Malai kulfi, irani chai,

10:00pm: badami murgh, sikandari raan. Naan. Keema nan, anda paratha, rumali roti, biryani, dum ka ghost, dalcha,chatka, dum ka keema etc etc etc
and HaLEEM in the month of ramzaan. :)

Back
Top Bottom