Hyderabad named as 3rd best city in the world

Some pics

For the Pakistani friends, a bakery named after your very own city :D

IMG_86551.jpg

This is very near to where I live :)

Irani Chai: :D

tea-42.jpg

You did not do that did you??

This is friends cafe at Tarnaka Junction... :woot: Am I right ?

Spend some quality and vella time there :lol:

The restaurant was in Hyderabad, also the Grill restaurant at the Taj Kakatia is awesome, had some excellent dinner meets there.

cool bro, Kakatiya is where Clinton stayed when he visited Hyd.. the buffet is amazing in there :)

if you come down again, we can meet up.. :tup:

Grand Kakatiya? Dude...there are lots of restaurants out there! :hang3:

:undecided: this was famous for those button vada's and idlis and our host took us there for lunch - cannot recall the name or the name of the area.

cool bro, Kakatiya is where Clinton stayed when he visited Hyd.. the buffet is amazing in there :)

if you come down again, we can meet up.. :tup:

Thanks for the invite, pls Draw up a schedule, I used to travel to Hyd quite frequently before - not anymore, will have to come specially for this, also can meet up old acquaintances from Secunderabad.

Its a great place to live and what I like is that they are de congesting the city as we speak..

however, Telengana issue needs to be resolved soon..

I dont have any idea about the city bro but since my bro lives in California he hated New delhi and Mumbai and even after being pressurized by family he wasnt willing to settle in India . But since his official visit to Hyderabad his views about settling back in India have drastically changed . Now he wants to find a job in the City . He told me how much of hyberabad was similar to states and i was like what.....hyderabad ??
Maybe i have to to pay a visit , to hyderabad to see ki bhaiya whats different with it .

:undecided: this was famous for those button vada's and idlis and our host took us there for lunch - cannot recall the name or the name of the area.

The Taj Mahal Hotel?

6974292816_5cda172236.jpg

Thanks for the invite, pls Draw up a schedule, I used to travel to Hyd quite frequently before - not anymore, will have to come specially for this, also can meet up old acquaintances from Secunderabad.
Sure, how do we contact each other?

I dont have any idea about the city bro but since my bro lives in California he hated New delhi and Mumbai and even after being pressurized by family he wasnt willing to settle in India . But since his official visit to Hyderabad his views about settling back in India have drastically changed . Now he wants to find a job in the City . He told me how much of hyberabad was similar to states and i was like what.....hyderabad ??
Maybe i have to to pay a visit , to hyderabad to see ki bhaiya whats different with it .

Wow, now that even I want to know.. However one thing is for sure, the area where I live in I see so many expensive cars and I get a heart burn every f***** time :(

You did not do that did you??

This is friends cafe at Tarnaka Junction... :woot: Am I right ?

Spend some quality and vella time there :lol:

No I didnt take that pic :lol:

I just pulled that one from the net. Just to show people irani chai :D

Wow, now that even I want to know.. However one thing is for sure, the area where I live in I see so many expensive cars and I get a heart burn every f***** time :(

You live in Jubilee hills? Or Banjara?

I thought they are talking Pakistan's Hyderabad!
hmaray esay naseeb kahan....:hitwall:

Khair I like Hyderabad in India, apna apna sa lgta hi becasue of name resamblance...:yahoo:

congratualtion to India. :)
Was this the same state which we suppose has been unfairly joined with India at partition time?

Back
Top Bottom