What's new

Hyderabad named as 3rd best city in the world

its not just biryani.
enjoy a typical hyd day.
5:00 am: nihari kulcha. Irani chai,lukmi,osmania biscuit. Add dil pasand/double ka meetha/khubani ka meetha.
9:00-10:00 am: bhaji gurda, lever masala, bhaji gosht, salan, anda bhurji(khagina) chai, warki paratha. Ulte tawe ka paratha,rumali roti. Juice.
1:00-2:00 pm: Biryani, kabab, murgh tanduri,mirch ka salan. Raita, naan, keema naan, anda keema curry, korma,salan, malai kofa,
Tandoori pomfret,dakshin murgh,shikampuri kabab, khatti daal,baghare baighan,phirni, lassi.

5:00-6:00pm: samosa,keema samosa, tala hua gosht, pathar gosht, jamini machhi, lassi. Malai kulfi, irani chai,

10:00pm: badami murgh, sikandari raan. Naan. Keema nan, anda paratha, rumali roti, biryani, dum ka ghost, dalcha,chatka, dum ka keema etc etc etc
and HaLEEM in the month of ramzaan. :)

That made my mouth water. And my weight go up by 2 kilos :lol:

its not just biryani.
enjoy a typical hyd day.
5:00 am: nihari kulcha. Irani chai,lukmi,osmania biscuit. Add dil pasand/double ka meetha/khubani ka meetha.
9:00-10:00 am: bhaji gurda, lever masala, bhaji gosht, salan, anda bhurji(khagina) chai, warki paratha. Ulte tawe ka paratha,rumali roti. Juice.
1:00-2:00 pm: Biryani, kabab, murgh tanduri,mirch ka salan. Raita, naan, keema naan, anda keema curry, korma,salan, malai kofa,
Tandoori pomfret,dakshin murgh,shikampuri kabab, khatti daal,baghare baighan,phirni, lassi.

5:00-6:00pm: samosa,keema samosa, tala hua gosht, pathar gosht, jamini machhi, lassi. Malai kulfi, irani chai,

10:00pm: badami murgh, sikandari raan. Naan. Keema nan, anda paratha, rumali roti, biryani, dum ka ghost, dalcha,chatka, dum ka keema etc etc etc
and HaLEEM in the month of ramzaan. :)

:lol: What is your weight

History of Hyderabad (??) in this link shows that it was one of the finest city in the world even during the illegal invasion by India...

Interestingly it was a case just opposite of Kashmir. In Hyderabad, Hindu majority population was ruled by Muslim dynasty of Nizam till 1948. Is there any difference between Nizam's Hyderabad and today's city of Hyderabad?

How India

Omg both you post and the link made me lol. :rofl::rofl:

I balance it out with lot's of curd :lol:

In Tamil Nadu food almost seems boiled but in Andhra its chilli chilli everywhere. I have seen numerous times from the train people were drying heaps of red chillis in the sun.

In Tamil Nadu food almost seems boiled but in Andhra its chilli chilli everywhere. I have seen numerous times from the train people were drying heaps of red chillis in the sun.

Dude what you talkin about? I am Tamilian.

You should try the Chettinad cuisine and the non veg! That would make you bleed too :lol:

I balance it out with lot's of curd :lol:
It helps only to the regulars though, I cant imagine eating so much curd.. :argh:

Yes I stayed in Chennai for 2 years.. the food is downright bland for a modest Andhraite.. Im a punjabi btw...

BTW I love Appams, neer dosa and iddiapm from TN... never saw them served in Hyderabad or Andhra..

Have you tasted Tutucurin or Madurai food? they are equally spicy, but Andhra food is more hotter.

Dude what you talkin about? I am Tamilian.

You should try the Chettinad cuisine and the non veg! That would make you bleed too :lol:

Tried once in a restaurant with the same name in T.Nagar.. they gave me Rasam for tomato soup :angry:

Have you tasted Tutucurin or Madurai food? they are equally spicy, but Andhra food is more hotter.

After eating Andhra food, the next morning I feel more powerful than a GSLV MK 3 :rofl:

But yes, compared to food in Tamilnadu, AP is way hotter. And yeah, I love all Tamil cuisines too :D

Tried once in a restaurant with the same name in T.Nagar.. they gave me Rasam for tomato soup

Seriously? You should try Malabar Gate, that has some Chettinad food along with Mallu food. But pure chettinad I would say Anjappar in Panjagutta. Try that sometime :D

Back
Top Bottom