What's new

Hyderabad named as 3rd best city in the world

My brother works in Microsoft in the Us and he sometimes travel to India for bussiness or meetings and once he had to visit Hyderabad . He always used to say me that after residing in US for the past one decade he wont be able to live in India but when he visited Hyderabad he was soooo amazed , he was so happy to see a city where he could live in India and i beleive him .
Its a great place to live and what I like is that they are de congesting the city as we speak..

however, Telengana issue needs to be resolved soon..

Was in Hyderabad for a week, didn't get time for Biriyani in Paradise, will be there again in December. Anyone up for a get together?

Yey!! and my 4000th post in PDF. :whistle:

Let me know on when you are planing to visit and may be I could also drop in, we could have a PDF get together, I have met a couple of them and congrats on your 4000 post.

Go to Yatri Nivas in Secunderabad.....you will get nice veg biryani

Yatri Niwas is famous for other things as well :lol:
I attended a new years eve mujra party in one of it's suite rooms.

People visiting hyderabad should not miss biryani in bawarchi(Beware...so many "green bawarchi" restaurants hve popped up in hyd. Go only to RTC X roads bawarchi), Sha Ghouse in tolichowki, Alpha restaurant in sec-bad, Paradise. Specially insist on Hyderabadi dum ka biryani.

Hyderabadi%20Dum%20Chicken%20Biryani%205.jpg

Let me know on when you are planing to visit and may be I could also drop in, we could have a PDF get together, I have met a couple of them and congrats on your 4000 post.

Yes, we can have a rocking get together..
No so known places can be explored too ;)

People visiting hyderabad should not miss biryani in bawarchi(Beware...so many "green bawarchi" restaurants hve popped up in hyd. Go only to RTC X roads bawarchi), Sha Ghouse in tolichowki, Alpha restaurant in sec-bad, Paradise. Specially insist on Hyderabadi dum ka biryani.

Hyderabadi%20Dum%20Chicken%20Biryani%205.jpg

There is one more veggie joint which is famous for button idli's and button vada's - can someone name it?

Some pics

Making Haleem :D

27-8-inn151.jpg

For the Pakistani friends, a bakery named after your very own city :D

IMG_86551.jpg

Paradise Biryani :D

summer2005_DSC00565.jpg

Irani Chai: :D

tea-42.jpg

Its a great place to live and what I like is that they are de congesting the city as we speak..

however, Telengana issue needs to be resolved soon..

really bro u are right..... but what i have got from my hyderabadi frnz they dont want to be part of andhra.... some even mention there state as telengana or hyderabad while talking ....... y so can anyone clarify????? some even go to the extent of saying ppl in andhra and telengana are different

There is one more veggie joint which is famous for button idli's and button vada's - can someone name it?
Are you talking about that "joint"(small bandi) which opens at 3 - 4 AM in banjara hills and people throng there in cars? If not mention the place..i'll try to tell you.

Are you talking about that "joint"(small bandi) which opens at 3 - 4 AM in banjara hills and people throng there in cars? If not mention the place..i'll try to tell you.

Was in Hyderabad proper on the way from Kakatiya to Charminar, this was a proper restaurant with family seating and a/c dining halls.

really bro u are right..... but what i have got from my hyderabadi frnz they dont want to be part of andhra.... some even mention there state as telengana or hyderabad while talking ....... y so can anyone clarify????? some even go to the extent of saying ppl in andhra and telengana are different

They have a problem with Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh is divided into three regions. The northern part of the plateau is the Telangana region and the southern part is known as Rayalaseema. And the third one is Coastal Andhra. Telengana contends they have some water issues, developmental issues, allocation of funds and representation issues etc And they feel they are keeping Telengana as a part of AP only because of Hyderabad, which they want to be a part of Telengana state. But AP being one state, and Hyderabad being the capital, obvioulsy a large part of the population doesnt wanna give it up. So the conflict. This has been going on for like 50 years.

Back
Top Bottom