What's new

History of Islam in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt say hate hindus, I said despise hindus

So thats the bottom line not much else to talk about, so why bother ruin threads about islam when it dosent concern you

despise is a stronger word than hate , you despicable fellow.
whats the use of living in UK if you dont even know their language..
despise & hate

@Hussain0216

Are you a new muslim?

I know I asked you this before but I can't find that thread.

According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Islam is the world's fastest-growing religion by number of conversions each year.
Approximately 12.5 million more people converted to Islam than to Christianity.

“…there is much that the world can learn from Islam. It is now practiced by one of every four people on Earth.”HILLARY RODMAN CLINTON

"BREAKING NEWS " FOX TV News _ Islam Worlds Most Growing Religion.flv -e20YouTube

Conclusion
You wanted evidence, you got it. It should now be clear as light that Islam is the fastest growing religion on the planet. Islam is growing at an incredible speed because it is the religion of truth which offers you the answers to the questions of life and gives you a complete code of life. Don’t just be amazes at the growth of Islam; study it, accept it and practice it.

truth-lies-300x272.jpg
unfortunately Islam attracts the low life humans. we dont see intellectuals converting. its only white trash in the west and extreme lowlifes in asia that converts. you may have qualtity but with each conversion the quality of people goes down. essentially thats why islam is hated.

Thats the reality

Islam is spreading, do research and you will find islam in russia, europe the rest of the world expanding

When you have so many people you will always have liberals, conservatives, people leaving, people coming but the spread if islam through massive conversiin is undoubted

According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Islam is the world's fastest-growing religion by number of conversions each year.
Approximately 12.5 million more people converted to Islam than to Christianity.

“…there is much that the world can learn from Islam. It is now practiced by one of every four people on Earth.”HILLARY RODMAN CLINTON

"BREAKING NEWS " FOX TV News _ Islam Worlds Most Growing Religion.flv - YouTube

Conclusion
You wanted evidence, you got it. It should now be clear as light that Islam is the fastest growing religion on the planet. Islam is growing at an incredible speed because it is the religion of truth which offers you the answers to the questions of life and gives you a complete code of life. Don’t just be amazes at the growth of Islam; study it, accept it and practice it.

truth-lies-300x272.jpg

What is the truth. You can't question anything written in a book.

It is like circlar dependency. Some one says, I am messenger of god, these are his words. It is final and god will not send anyone with revised things. Anyone oposes this should be killed and who kills will get 72.

What is the truth. You can't question anything written in a book.

It is like circlar dependency. Some one says, I am messenger of god, these are his words. It is final and god will not send anyone with revised things. Anyone oposes this should be killed and who kills will get 72.

you said it now Prove it.......

Thats the reality

Islam is spreading, do research and you will find islam in russia, europe the rest of the world expanding

When you have so many people you will always have liberals, conservatives, people leaving, people coming but the spread if islam through massive conversiin is undoubted
yes.. but its only low quality people and unintelligent dregs of humanity that mostly form the converted.

you said it now Prove it.......
your blasphemy law gives death penalty. and jihadist dream of 72 virgins.. but my question is this..
1. what do women get
2. when you die and leave behind the mojo which of course gets degraded biologically, what do you do with 72 virgins?

????????? What rubbish good decent people convert to islam, go to any mosque you will always see them

If islam also attracts troubled people then thats good you moron, they have a troubled life and they find peace in god/islam

It is your cast mentality that makes you think people are lower or higher class

just shut your falsehoods.. aurangzeb tried to convert by force, the iran zorastrains were converted by force, kashmiri pandits were converted by force. many of the north indian hindus were converted by force and also in the south keralites were converted by force by tipu sultan

If he did converted by force how come there are still other religions in the region???? Seems like he didn't do a very good job.

Even the ancestors of mjnaushad might have been converted forcibly. The poor chap is ignorant fool.

Personal attacks are when I know you have no other argument left .......... Thanks

Women also outconvert men by a big margin

For every one man that converts 4 women convert to islam

Several mughal kings have imposed Jaziya on non muslims as coercion to accept islam.

Muslims pay zakat and Non muslim pay Jaziya???? Problem....... Do you want non muslims to be above law and dont pay tax to ruling govt?

Our ancestors convertion to islam was a mercy upon us, it meant we could leave that abomination of a pagan religiin behind

We hate hinduism, I personaly despise both hinduism and hindus

Why cant you get it though your heads, DEAL WITH IT

we beleive in the one true god not your pagan rubbish
Please understand that when you say 'we' you mean 'I' and 'I'. I'm certaily do not share your understanding.

just shut your falsehoods.. aurangzeb tried to convert by force, the iran zorastrains were converted by force, kashmiri pandits were converted by force. many of the north indian hindus were converted by force and also in the south keralites were converted by force by tipu sultan

Even the ancestors of mjnaushad might have been converted forcibly. The poor chap is ignorant fool.

yes.. but its only low quality people and unintelligent dregs of humanity that mostly form the converted.

your blasphemy law gives death penalty. and jihadist dream of 72 virgins.. but my question is this..
1. what do women get
2. when you die and leave behind the mojo which of course gets degraded biologically, what do you do with 72 virgins?

Prove the bold part from previous post with Islamic literature..........

Islam converts everywhere, the fact that islam also converts troubled people whether in prison or just suffering is WONDERFULL why is your caste mentality againsr troubled people finding peace in god and islam

We welcome all new muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom