Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately its easy to call others names let me open ur eyes:-

Top 40 countries with highest Crime rate in the history of man kind

0105129.gif

Prison population

prison.PNG

The above list are all Non muslim countries with the Highest crime rates

The amount of crime committed in New York alone in 1 week is equil or less then total crime committed in 7 years in Saudia.(FBI Fact book).

stop pointing finger and look how deep u r in.
i think the list only includes developed nations . You seriously think Pakistan has less crime than these nations?

mmm...very interesting documentary. Thanks for sharing.

What's with the Saffron Brigade heating up all of the sudden? :woot:

Women also outconvert men by a big margin

For every one man that converts 4 women convert to islam

Crazy left wing chicks.

Who are in love with the theory but have no clue of how it is practised out in reality.

Crazy left wing chicks.

Who are in love with the theory but have no clue of practical reality.

According to the research , posted by Independent (A very credible U.K Newspaper) , tells us the 'average' age of the girls converting to Islam in Britain is ... 27! Most of them are "university" graduates and conversion comes after a detailed period of study of the faith (Islam) , usually comprising of two to four years...

So now , will you leave your ignorance? :undecided:

If you are old enough , you would know that at 27 years old , after we are done with our University education , we are pretty much 'mature' in life and can make intelligent decisions most of the times...

So these 'chicks' aren't American highschool graduates.. They are British University graduates ..who study Islam..and then convert.

Unlike my dear American fellows , who study Islam via 'internet christian websites' , Brits are probably more intelligent and study Islam from Muslims themselves?

Having taken couple of classes in Islamic Studies , and having read the bible , I can assure you that Islam gives WAY , WAY more rights to women than Christianity ever does.

But yes , Christian secular societies gives better rights to girls than most backward 'Muslim-majority' countries. But faith has nothing to do here...Illiteracy and backwardness is the main cause...

According to the research , posted by Independent (A very credible U.K Newspaper) , tells us the 'average' age of the girls converting to Islam in Britain is ... 27! Most of them are "university" graduates and conversion comes after a detailed period of study of the faith (Islam) , usually comprising of two to four years...

So now , will you leave your ignorance? :undecided:

If you are old enough , you would know that at 27 years old , after we are done with our University education , we are pretty much 'mature' in life and can make intelligent decisions most of the times...

So these 'chicks' aren't American highschool graduates.. They are British University graduates ..who study Islam..and then convert.

Unlike my dear American fellows , who study Islam via 'internet christian websites' , Brits are probably more intelligent and study Islam from Muslims themselves?

Having taken couple of classes in Islamic Studies , and having read the bible , I can assure you that Islam gives WAY , WAY more rights to women than Christianity ever does.

But yes , Christian secular societies gives better rights to girls than most backward 'Muslim-majority' countries. But faith has nothing to do here...Illiteracy and backwardness is the main cause...

It doesn't really matter if it is Islam or Christianity that has the upper hand. At the end of the day both denominations succumb to the hedonistic tendencies which are too alluring to ignore for many of its claimed followers.
While some Christians boost that they have some 2 billions adherents (a large part which has probably not seen a church from the inside, just registered by the Church), some Muslims gloat that their religion is the fastest growing religion, conveniently neglecting the fact that there are many (Western) nominal Muslims who do all sorts of things (sex outside marriage and alcohol being the most popular) forbidden in Islam.
Although not a religion, but it is actually atheism that is the fastest growing belief in the non-Muslim world, not Islam (although Islamic growth is enabled by the higher birth rates and immigration, not so much due conversions, these have little impact overall)

I agree and would add that in the West, it is not Islam that is a threat to our culture. It's mindless secularism and materialism. It is killing us. Vapid, vacuous, over-sexualized, obsession with "things".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom