What's new

History of Islam in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lies! Yes, there are conversions by will. But are you saying Turks, Afghans, Mughals did not take pride in demolishing Indian temples and turning them into mosques? Making them pay extra tax Dimmi or whatever you call them? Making them second class citizens in their own country?

So where this started happening first (Singh, Punjab and Bengal) the population converted.

And Muslims destroyed Temple and Muslims mosques were never destroyed right?

Anyway how much would have that converted??? The can't deny the fact that Islam spread by peace and destruction might have played a .00001 % role.....

If destruction can put such effect why dont we see mass conversion to Hinduism after gujrat roits..... After all Muslims could have saved themselves by converting.......

You see a new facet about Bangladeshis everyday in PDF. Never disappointing...:lol:

Should be all the 'genetic engineering'.

He is not a real bangladeshi... he is one of the "left behinds" on the wrong side of the border... :P

When you want to convert even one sword is enough.....Its just you are brainwashed to believe that Islam spread by forced conversion........But the fact is In Islam there is no forced conversion. There is only one conversion and that is conversion by will.

Regarding Islam, what is there in theory and what happens practically are two different things. Dont tell me that the Arab invasions under the first four caliphs and then under the Ummayads were not for spreading Islam. If destruction of the Persian empire and the subsequent imposition of Islam wasnt an example of conversion by sword, then I wonder what is ?!?

Maybe what you are saying is true for the Pathans and Baloch whose history of conversion to Islam is shrouded in a bit of mystery..but for the sub-continental muslims it was combination of sufis and swords [carrot and stick policy] along with conversion to escape the economic discrimination through taxes like Jaziya that converted the people into Islam.

If destruction can put such effect why dont we see mass conversion to Hinduism after gujrat roits..... After all Muslims could have saved themselves by converting.......

Because unlike Christianity and Islam, Hinduism never laid much emphasis on this 'faith marketing' business.

Regarding Islam, what is there in theory and what happens practically are two different things.

Maybe what you are saying is true for the Pathans and Baloch whose history of conversion to Islam is shrouded in a bit of mystery..but for the sub-continental muslims it was combination of sufis and swords [carrot and stick policy] along with conversion to escape the economic discrimination through taxes like Jaziya that converted the people into Islam.

Hahaha..... Yup Balouch and Pathans bowed in front of sword and didn't accepted Islam on will...... Yet there are many here who could not have survived the worth of sword still they did and for centuries they are doing profitable business here..... I wonder how they are doing it if all other Pathans and Balouch were converted by sword and these few were spared..... Really a mystery. And muslims used and knew with sword they can convert masses (as they did with balouch and Pathans as per you) still they wanted to approach differently for rest of sub continent..... And even after ruling for 1000 years and forced conversion the swords were not enough.........SERIOUSLY DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

Because unlike Christianity and Islam, Hinduism never laid much emphasis on this 'faith marketing' business.

O00o0o0o0 really ???

not only hinduim i never hear force conversion in buddhism/sikhism and jainism .
n

Hahaha..... Yup Balouch and Pathans bowed in front of sword and didn't accepted Islam on will...... Yet there are many here who could not have survived the worth of sword still they did and for centuries they are doing profitable business here..... I wonder how they are doing it if all other Pathans and Balouch were converted by sword and these few were spared..... Really a mystery. And muslims used and knew with sword they can convert masses (as they did with balouch and Pathans as per you) still they wanted to approach differently for rest of sub continent

Facepalm. Read properly what I wrote --

I said how the Baloch and Pathan became Muslims is shrouded in mystery as far as I am concerned and hence what you said "that the conversions were due to free will" may be true for Baloch and Pathan.

But this is not true for the rest of the sub-continental Muslims among whome Islam spread through a combination of sufis and swords [carrot and stick policy] along with conversion to escape the economic discrimination through taxes like Jaziya that converted the people into Islam.

..... And even after ruling for 1000 years and forced conversion the swords were not enough.....

Ofcourse..because there was NO 1000 years of Muslim rule and among this the most powerful Islamic empire - the Mughals were dependent on the Hindu Rajputs for maintaining the order.

O00o0o0o0 really ???

Yes. Really :)

Facepalm. Read properly what I wrote --

I said how the Baloch and Pathan became Muslims is shrouded in mystery as far as I am concerned and hence what you said "that the conversions were due to free will" may be true for Baloch and Pathan.

But this is not true for the rest of the sub-continental Muslims among whome Islam spread through a combination of sufis and swords [carrot and stick policy] along with conversion to escape the economic discrimination through taxes like Jaziya that converted the people into Islam.

Ofcourse..because there was NO 1000 years of Muslim rule and among this the most powerful Islamic empire - the Mughals were dependent on the Hindu Rajputs for maintaining the order.

Yes. Really :)

Why would great rajput work for Hindu murdering and force converting Muslims????? Maybe because its all a lie and over exaggerated.

Why would great rajput work for Hindu murdering and force converting Muslims????? Maybe because its all a lie and over exaggerated.

Maybe your history is written in the cycle stands of ISI Hq but here in India we excavate stuff and thrrough a careful study of historical artifacts reach some conclusion. As a matter of fact, Rajput Kings have served as army chiefs of several Mughal Emperors..

how come it became about India , It was about Europe right ?? . Also if you want to look for history of Islam in Europe instead of looking at France and Spain look towards central Asia and countries which are still in Russian federation with rich history of Islam

And Muslims destroyed Temple and Muslims mosques were never destroyed right?

Anyway how much would have that converted??? The can't deny the fact that Islam spread by peace and destruction might have played a .00001 % role.....

that was a stupid posts that stretched to the limits

Maybe your history is written in the cycle stands of ISI Hq but here in India we excavate stuff and thrrough a careful study of historical artifacts reach some conclusion. As a matter of fact, Rajput Kings have served as army chiefs of several Mughal Emperors..

Lol..... From madrassh to ISI HQ..... Great

My reference to Lie was not on Rajput working with Mughuls .....it was for extra over exaggerating claims of forced conversion and murders rapes etc.

that was a stupid posts that stretched to the limits

Ran out of replies?????

Lol..... From madrassh to ISI HQ..... Great

My reference to Lie was not on Rajput working with Mughuls .....it was for extra over exaggerating claims of forced conversion and murders rapes etc.

Ran out of replies?????

Several mughal kings have imposed Jaziya on non muslims as coercion to accept islam.

Tartarstan in Russia has very old Muslim civilization . Established in 922, the first Muslim state in Russia was Volga Bulgaria from which the Tatars inherited Islam. Islam was introduced by missionaries from Baghdad around the time of Ibn Fadlan's journey in 922. Islam's long presence in Russia also extends at least as far back as the conquest of the Khanate of Kazan in 1552, which brought the Tatars and Bashkirs on the Middle Volga into Russia.

Mendeleyevsk_mechet.jpg

800px-Annunciation_Cathedral_-_Kremlin_-_Kazan_-_Russia.JPG

Internet hindus from Daniel Pipe School of dimmitude is out in full swing! !!

There is jiziya for non-muslims and zakat for Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom