What's new

History of Islam in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike tyson is now a family man, a guy who has seen so much troublevin his life has found peace and happiness and a family

That is brilliant

Instead of being happy for that he turned his life around, you mock him

Your caste mentality is pathetic

Nope I am not..... You are calling people low lifes and we call Human.... just like in india you guys call some people shudars and we Muslims call Human.
shudras are just a caste, they also call themselves shudras just like others call themselves vaishya or kshtriya? i dont get what you saying.
i mean lowlifes based on their actions.. uneducated violent criminals vagabond and people who are a trouble to society are the lowlife i refer to, not based on birth but by action. seriously get a life..

shudras are just a caste, they also call themselves shudras just like others call themselves vaishya or kshtriya? i dont get what you saying.
i mean lowlifes based on their actions.. uneducated violent criminals vagabond and people who are a trouble to society are the lowlife i refer to, not based on birth but by action. seriously get a life..

Well In Hinduism they are Untouchables aren't they?

Let the whole world convert to islam. But, how many of them are true muslims? I find most of muslims doing all sort of things banned in Islam like drinking, gambling, watching ****, not praying 5 times a day, killing innocent people, wearing western clothes an r more western than the westerners, exploitation of women and a lot more. Where is Islam?? All of them are fake. if they can't follow the values of Islam, it doesn't matter what faith they follow.

My muslim friends would like to read it again.

You are living in the country getting benefit of the govt resources such as roads, security, Inns etc you are suppose to give tax.

Love when people judge other people and call them lowlifes...... Something again you and I differ.

Same reply as above.
if you are an immigrant in a coutrny pay their tax fine.. but when you are in your country which is islamic, then either you pay tax as equally as others and also get a chance to be the head of state or if you dont have that chance, pay no tax

islam jusdges other religions as false religions and other gods as false and other prophets like the Qadiani (SAW) as false. that s wrong .

Well In Hinduism they are Untouchables aren't they?
shudras are not untouchables in hinduism... you got it wrong.

It is up to god to decide who is good or bad, humans will always strive, make mistakes, fail at times, this is life, this is humanity.

Imperfect

All you can do is try to stay on the right pat
h

buddhism shows a right path.. pls follow that.

if you are an immigrant in a coutrny pay their tax fine.. but when you are in your country which is islamic, then either you pay tax as equally as others and also get a chance to be the head of state or if you dont have that chance, pay no tax

islam jusdges other religions as false religions and other gods as false and other prophets like the Qadiani (SAW) as false. that s wrong .

So you believe Allah Is the one GOD and Prophet is Gods last messenger???? If not you yourself are doing the bolded part

shudras are not untouchables in hinduism... you got it wrong.

Now a days you call em dalits.
buddhism shows a right path.. pls follow that.

So you are saying other religions dont.... You are contradicting yourself here and judging other religions as false.

Let the whole world convert to islam. But, how many of them are true muslims? I find most of muslims doing all sort of things banned in Islam like drinking, gambling, watching ****, not praying 5 times a day, killing innocent people, wearing western clothes an r more western than the westerners, exploitation of women and a lot more. Where is Islam?? All of them are fake. if they can't follow the values of Islam, it doesn't matter what faith they follow.
LOLOL, you're a mullah now :D

So you believe Allah Is the one GOD and Prophet is Gods last messenger???? If not you yourself are doing the bolded part

Now a days you call em dalits.

So you are saying other religions dont.... You are contradicting yourself here and judging other religions as false.
I dont believe allah is any god. and no god is powerless that SHE cant send another messenger if SHE wished to. and mohammed was never a prophet, he was just an imperialist who used religion as a tool.
In our lands Gods come directly by taking avtars, they dont send delivery boys. So please say how i am contradicting bolded part?
Dalits are not shudras, dumbo.
I said buddhism shows A right path, not THE only right path.

Seriously man.. are you proud of such a list.. you guys are weird man..
BTW ARRahman follows a peer and sufi version of islam.. they had some problems and a peer helped them and then he converted. but i hear sunni islam doesnt like peers and such kind of following?

The problem is you hear all BS the list is not by me but Wikipedia and thats no BS

I am proud of this :-

Sushil Kumar Sharma, Ex-Hindu Priest, India Converted to Islam

Returning to his room after praying the Isha prayer[1], Abdur Rahman, 42, an Indian national, sits down with a pen and a mind full of thoughts. He is writing the story of his life, “Pandit bane Musalmaan” (Hindu priest becomes Muslim) in his mother tongue, Hindi.
Sushil Kumar Sharma, Ex-Hindu Priest, India - The Religion of Islam

You guys said all low life convert to Islam so now a Hindu pandit is also a low life?

U guys r truly racist.

I dont believe allah is any god. and no god is powerless that SHE cant send another messenger if SHE wished to. and mohammed was never a prophet, he was just an imperialist who used religion as a tool.
In our lands Gods come directly by taking avtars, they dont send delivery boys. So please say how i am contradicting bolded part?
Dalits are not shudras, dumbo.
I said buddhism shows A right path, not THE only right path.

Let me just write what you wrote above

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/193136-history-islam-europe-8.html#ixzz203GoEEyr

And yet you yourself doing that wrong doing :lol:

The problem is you hear all BS the list is not by me but Wikipedia and thats no BS

Returning to his room after praying the Isha prayer[1], Abdur Rahman, 42, an Indian national, sits down with a pen and a mind full of thoughts. He is writing the story of his life, “Pandit bane Musalmaan” (Hindu priest becomes Muslim) in his mother tongue, Hindi.

You guys said all low life convert to Islam so now a Hindu pandit is also a low life?

U guys r truly racist.

Corrupt hindu priest exposed hinduism is pure fraud

Corrupt hindu priest exposed hinduism is pure fraud - YouTube

U guys r truly racist.
i said most people are lowlife.. if out of 12 million converts 11.9 millions are lowlifes there is still a few thousands who are ok. so maybe he falls in that .
btw that yahya khan converted to islam to take revenge on one of the invaders (ghori i think) and poiseoned him.. lol..

History would disagree....

A senior group of christians ghatered to meet a Mongol king who had christianized. One of the christians scholars started mocking the prophet (sallallaahu aleyhe wa sallam) and there was a big hunting dog tied with with strong rope. The dog started barking loudly and getting violent on the christian. They moved it away from him with great difficulty. A man said: ''the dog did this because of the mocking talks about the prophet (sallallaahu aleyhe wa sallam)'', but the christian replied:'' The dog is just arrogant because he saw me pointing and thought i was gonna beat him.'' He returned to the mockery talks impudently in a fiercer manner. At that moment the dog did get more arrogant and broked the rope with great force and attacked the christian scholar. The dog tore his throat open and attacked the other christian scholars.

The 40000 Mongolian soldiers that witnessed this, accepted the Islam immidiatly!

So means half of Hinduism were cowards, as you are saying they converted?
Silly notion. There are dozens of socioeconomic, political, geographical and other factors which make one nation conquered by another.

By the way, the total population of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh is over 1,5 bln among them some 500 mln Muslims - i.e. less than third. This happened thanks to Indian resistance to conquerors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom