What's new

History of Islam in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
????????? What rubbish good decent people convert to islam, go to any mosque you will always see them

If islam also attracts troubled people then thats good you moron, they have a troubled life and they find peace in god/islam

It is your cast mentality that makes you think people are lower or higher class
no no.. they dont come for peace they just come there because they are wasted and they take islam also into the trash unfortunately.

Women also outconvert men by a big margin

For every one man that converts 4 women convert to islam

Let the whole world convert to islam. But, how many of them are true muslims? I find most of muslims doing all sort of things banned in Islam like drinking, gambling, watching ****, not praying 5 times a day, killing innocent people, wearing western clothes an r more western than the westerners, exploitation of women and a lot more. Where is Islam?? All of them are fake. if they can't follow the values of Islam, it doesn't matter what faith they follow.

Muslims pay zakat and Non muslim pay Jaziya???? Problem....... Do you want non muslims to be above law and dont pay tax to ruling govt?
nope.. if non muslims cannot rule the land.. then there can be no taxation without representation.

unfortunately Islam attracts the low life humans. we dont see intellectuals converting. its only white trash in the west and extreme lowlifes in asia that converts. you may have qualtity but with each conversion the quality of people goes down. essentially thats why islam is hated.

Lowlifes....Or maybe shudurs......No matter what they are they are Human and are equals...... And thats what Islam teaches us.... And thats what Prophet told us when he completed this religion.

Anyway example of a low life.....
fp01-big.jpg

I can post whole lot of bunch

Islam converts everywhere, the fact that islam also converts troubled people whether in prison or just suffering is WONDERFULL why is your caste mentality againsr troubled people finding peace in god and islam

We welcome all new muslims
lol.. they dont come for god.. they want to be seen as anti socials, going against the establishmnet thats all...
and you poor soul think its because of goodness of islam.. no .. in the minds of the wasted, they think here is a religion that legitimizes violence and so lets go for it.

Lowlifes....Or maybe shudurs......No matter what they are they are Human and are equals...... And thats what Islam teaches us.... And thats what Prophet told us when he completed this religion.

fp01-big.jpg

why are you calling shudras as lowlife.. what a racist and casteist yo are

It is up to god to decide who is good or bad, humans will always strive, make mistakes, fail at times, this is life, this is humanity.

Imperfect

All you can do is try to stay on the right path

unfortunately Islam attracts the low life humans. we dont see intellectuals converting. its only white trash in the west and extreme lowlifes in asia that converts. you may have qualtity but with each conversion the quality of people goes down. essentially thats why islam is hated.

Young Indian Hindu Generation converting to Islam - YouTube

This is a List of converts to Islam from Hinduism.

Abdul Wahid Pedersen - Danish cleric.
A.R. Rahman (stands for Allah Rakha Rahman) - Modern Tamil South Indian singer, songwriter & Oscar winner officially converted to Islam from Hinduism.
Dhiren Barot - Born in India to a Hindu family, Barot was later sentenced to 40 years in prison in the United Kingdom for conspiracy to murder. Barot admitted to plotting to bomb the New York Stock Exchange, the International Monetary Fund headquarters, and the World Bank, amongst other targets.
Jalaluddin Muhammad Shah - son of Raja Ganesha; he converted to Islam, then to Hinduism and finally reverted back to Islam, and later introduced Islam to many Hindus.
Kabir Suman- Modern Bengali singer & songwriter officially converted to Islam from Hinduism in 2000.
Kamala Suraiyya (formerly Kamala Das) - Anglo-Malayalam writer
Khusro Khan - a medieval Indian military leader who was a Hindu convert to Islam.
Mahmud Iskandar Shah of Malacca - Born as Parameswara, a Hindu-Malay prince from the Srivijaya Kingdom located in Sumatra. He founded the Malaccan Empire in 1402.
Malik Kafur - Indian military general.
Malik Maqbul - Prime Minister or Wazir of the Delhi Sultanate,[8] during the reign of Feroz Shah Tughlaq.
Murshid Quli Khan - the Mughal governor of Bengal.[9]
Muhammed Yusuf Khan - Born Maruthanayagam Pillai, he converted to Islam[10] and later served as Commandant for the British East India Company troops.
Sahaj Ram Sapru - the grandfather of the Muslim Philosopher, Sir Dr. Muhammad Iqbal, who was an official in Kashmir during the administration of the Afghan Governor Azim Khan.
Sara Begum Kobori: also known as Kobori or Kobori Sarwar. Bangladeshi film actress, Politican and member of current parliament. Converted to Islam upon marriage.
Songita Bijlani: Actress, model and former miss India. Converted to Islam after she got married with Indian Cricketer Mohammed Azhar Uddin.
Sharmila Tagore - Indian film actress. Converted after marriage to M A Patudi.
Steven Vikash Chand - Arrested in the 2006 Toronto terrorism arrests
Rumi Nath: Lawmaker from Indian Province of Assam, elected MLA twice. Converted Islam upon marriage.
Tansen - Notable musician and poet.

Indian Hindu Converted to ISLAM - YouTube

Sushil Kumar Sharma, Ex-Hindu Priest, India Converted to Islam

Returning to his room after praying the Isha prayer[1], Abdur Rahman, 42, an Indian national, sits down with a pen and a mind full of thoughts. He is writing the story of his life, “Pandit bane Musalmaan” (Hindu priest becomes Muslim) in his mother tongue, Hindi.

Sushil Kumar Sharma, Ex-Hindu Priest, India - The Religion of Islam

fp01-big.jpg

yeap, you proved lowlife and rapist are attracted to islam. Mike tyson is convicted rapist. Nothing to be proud of it.

Thats the most weird logic i've ever heard.
wht why should i pay tax if i cant be a part of decision making in the govt. Thats what is called taxation w/o representation. otherwise its called being subjugated. i think you need to read a bit more.

yeap, you proved lowlife and rapist are attracted to islam. Mike tyson is convicted rapist. Nothing to be proud of it.

lol is that mike tyson.. hahaha.. he is confirmed lowlife.. hahaha.. there is some proverb in hindi about billi and hajj , isnt it? please help me with tht

why are you calling shudras as lowlife.. what a racist and casteist yo are

Nope I am not..... You are calling people low lifes and we call Human.... just like in india you guys call some people shudars and we Muslims call Human.

Young Indian Hindu Generation converting to Islam - YouTube

This is a List of converts to Islam from Hinduism.

Abdul Wahid Pedersen - Danish cleric.
A.R. Rahman (stands for Allah Rakha Rahman) - Modern Tamil South Indian singer, songwriter & Oscar winner officially converted to Islam from Hinduism.
Dhiren Barot - Born in India to a Hindu family, Barot was later sentenced to 40 years in prison in the United Kingdom for conspiracy to murder. Barot admitted to plotting to bomb the New York Stock Exchange, the International Monetary Fund headquarters, and the World Bank, amongst other targets.
Jalaluddin Muhammad Shah - son of Raja Ganesha; he converted to Islam, then to Hinduism and finally reverted back to Islam, and later introduced Islam to many Hindus.
Kabir Suman- Modern Bengali singer & songwriter officially converted to Islam from Hinduism in 2000.
Kamala Suraiyya (formerly Kamala Das) - Anglo-Malayalam writer
Khusro Khan - a medieval Indian military leader who was a Hindu convert to Islam.
Mahmud Iskandar Shah of Malacca - Born as Parameswara, a Hindu-Malay prince from the Srivijaya Kingdom located in Sumatra. He founded the Malaccan Empire in 1402.
Malik Kafur - Indian military general.
Malik Maqbul - Prime Minister or Wazir of the Delhi Sultanate,[8] during the reign of Feroz Shah Tughlaq.
Murshid Quli Khan - the Mughal governor of Bengal.[9]
Muhammed Yusuf Khan - Born Maruthanayagam Pillai, he converted to Islam[10] and later served as Commandant for the British East India Company troops.
Sahaj Ram Sapru - the grandfather of the Muslim Philosopher, Sir Dr. Muhammad Iqbal, who was an official in Kashmir during the administration of the Afghan Governor Azim Khan.
Sara Begum Kobori: also known as Kobori or Kobori Sarwar. Bangladeshi film actress, Politican and member of current parliament. Converted to Islam upon marriage.
Songita Bijlani: Actress, model and former miss India. Converted to Islam after she got married with Indian Cricketer Mohammed Azhar Uddin.
Sharmila Tagore - Indian film actress. Converted after marriage to M A Patudi.
Steven Vikash Chand - Arrested in the 2006 Toronto terrorism arrests
Rumi Nath: Lawmaker from Indian Province of Assam, elected MLA twice. Converted Islam upon marriage.
Tansen - Notable musician and poet.

Indian Hindu Converted to ISLAM - YouTube

Sushil Kumar Sharma, Ex-Hindu Priest, India Converted to Islam

Returning to his room after praying the Isha prayer[1], Abdur Rahman, 42, an Indian national, sits down with a pen and a mind full of thoughts. He is writing the story of his life, “Pandit bane Musalmaan” (Hindu priest becomes Muslim) in his mother tongue, Hindi.

Sushil Kumar Sharma, Ex-Hindu Priest, India - The Religion of Islam
Seriously man.. are you proud of such a list.. you guys are weird man..
BTW ARRahman follows a peer and sufi version of islam.. they had some problems and a peer helped them and then he converted. but i hear sunni islam doesnt like peers and such kind of following?

I can conclude 100% of Indians here didnt even bother to watch the videos LOL. You'd be embarrassed to know the videos is full of eauropeans praisins Islam

wht why should i pay tax if i cant be a part of decision making in the govt. Thats what is called taxation w/o representation. otherwise its called being subjugated. i think you need to read a bit more.

You are living in the country getting benefit of the govt resources such as roads, security, Inns etc you are suppose to give tax.

lol is that mike tyson.. hahaha.. he is confirmed lowlife.. hahaha.. there is some proverb in hindi about billi and hajj , isnt it? please help me with tht

Love when people judge other people and call them lowlifes...... Something again you and I differ.

Same reply as above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom