What's new

Hindus consider themselves INDIAN in Bangladesh. Questionable alliance?

1. BAL won the trust of India because of their role in breaking Pakistan apart. Since the birth of Bangladesh BAL has always been helped with cash and counsel from India.

2. In return they provide India with undue business advantages, strategic advantages and support in international forums. Also they have had to take care of the Hindu community, ironically though it was the Awami leaders who after independence took ownership of land acquired under Enemy Property Act (Major Jalil, Sector Commander of Nineth Sector).

3. For Indian support to continue alongwith minority votes, BAL, by any means, nurtures the insecurity of Hindus about the Muslim majority. In the same way that the Big Lies work, when their political position is threatened on the rise of opposition, in the guise of the opposition they attack the minorities, vandalize their property while blaming everything on the opposition. On their failure to understand that, the Hindu community in Bangladesh and the government of India become more resolute in supporting BAL. This also causes an international outcry and harms the reputation of the opposition among the international community by projecting them as an oppressive and reactionary force.

4. Unfortunately, in this process the Hindu community of BD has been being alienated from the mainstream Bangladeshis. It's for our Hindu brothers to understand the plot of the vicious Awami Leaguers and take steps to decrease the distance with the mainstream. They have to understand that any disaster resulting from the actions of BAL or India would not differentiate between Hindus and Muslims, but the whole nation would have to suffer. Moreover, during any critical period rest of the political parties must take special measures to protect the minorities from Awami false flag operations and always take special care over their grievances.

"mekur"=cat
"maira"=kill
"zhol"=curry
"kham"= i'll eat...
translation--- "i'll kill a cat and cook its curry and eat it" :omghaha:

Lol, 'mekur' is 'biral' in certain dialects, may rarely be used in colloquial E.B though, more common is 'bilai'. Also not 'kham', it's 'khamu', though with strangers we rarely speak like that.

To all those neighbors of India do what you want to your country like blasphem, cleansing, convert, blah blah blah.

I will give you a very simple advice please make sure your country grows in economy, science & technology because India is growing in these fields very fast and if you don't grow there will be no place in the world to hide your superiority faces.

Lol, 'mekur' is 'biral' in certain dialects, may rarely be used in colloquial E.B though, more common is 'bilai'. Also not 'kham', it's 'khamu', though with strangers we rarely speak like that.
its a colloquial dialect of bikrampur ( near dhaka)... and its "kham" not "khamu"..i was just joking with her :D

one reason i saw that some converted to Muslim. i am eye witness :)

Where I grew up we were always outnumbered by Hindus. But now we hardly see them. They have been migrating for quite a while now.the ones are left either too poor or they have business in bd but their families lives in India.

Then you dont know much.

There are scores of muslims who have converted to budhism and hinduism in and around Delhi itself quite recently.

You obviously met a couple of them. What cast have they been cast into? It is strange that being a Hindu you don't know Hinduism doesn't have any provision for conversion.

You obviously met a couple of them. What cast have they been cast into? It is strange that being a Hindu you don't know Hinduism doesn't have any provision for conversion.

It is strange that you donot know that Hinduism is very flexible. There is no one book that decides what is and what is not allowed in Hinduism.

You can be an Atheist and still be a Hindu, that should tell you that Conversion is now happening and as long as people are accepting it - it becomes a part of Hinduism.

As i said before - its varna system after conversion.
A few chose to become Brahmins - they started studying the Vedas.
The majority joined the varna that belonged to their jobs - like Lohar, etc

you can start with Google.

Secondly the organisations that help guide lost souls to hinduism believe in varna system not caste.
And for those who convert to Buddhism no caste is required. .it is caste less.
If we see your religion history there is no way one can convert to Hinduism. You have to be born a Hindu.and cast is in this life is the results of your previous life's work.did I get that right?

It is strange that you donot know that Hinduism is very flexible. There is no one book that decides what is and what is not allowed in Hinduism.

You can be an Atheist and still be a Hindu, that should tell you that Conversion is now happening and as long as people are accepting it - it becomes a part of Hinduism.

As i said before - its varna system after conversion.
A few chose to become Brahmins - they started studying the Vedas.
The majority joined the varna that belonged to their jobs - like Lohar, etc

In Hinduism supreme book is Veda.right?which teaches about one absolute power/god.right?then can you tell me how can a person believe in one god and also be an atheist who don't believe in god at all?

:) the last time we had seen that mostly low cast Hindus were converting to Christianity and Islam in India.

the last time we had seen that high cast Hindus were enragged enough over the fact that in some of Indian states they had made a law against free-will conversion to Christianity from Hinduism.

and OH by the way another reality check that if at all Muslims in India as per your claim are converting to other religion than that is NOT Hinduism at all .

:P

Only Christianity and Buddhism are getting converts from Hindus in India.

If we see your religion history there is no way one can convert to Hinduism. You have to be born a Hindu.and cast is in this life is the results of your previous life's work.did I get that right?

my studies say hindusium is not a religion ,its a way of life which has been changing time to time ..............

my studies say hindusium is not a religion ,its a way of life which has been changing time to time ..............

Its a way of life...you are right about it...And it has not changed, just that people have changed their habits...But the spiritual guidance is the same for the past 4000 years...Its not about how you dress up or where you go...Its how one decides what do in life and how to live one's life...It gives us ideals and principles...One man's action does not reflect the teaching of a religion and the same applies to every religion. Religion is flawed only because the person who practices it is flawed.

Back
Top Bottom