What's new

Hindus consider themselves INDIAN in Bangladesh. Questionable alliance?

Doesn't matter who they were or what their religious belief was. In my book, those who went against Pakistan were traitors, kind of like the leadership in Islamabad today

By the way this is hardly even news. Many muktis were indoctrinated Hindus though officially it was a secular group and a secular ethnic nationalist movement. If the bongos act smart and unite, Greater Bangladesh can become a dream come true. Western Bangladesh (in today's India) should be integrated with its eastern counterpart

Bengals should also find new leaders. Patriotic ones, not hindustani puppets who don't cherish their own people or their political aspirations and stability

my studies say hindusium is not a religion ,its a way of life which has been changing time to time ..............
The thing is dear that there are 3 main Gods and we have many deities, 330 million. And every Hindu has his own choice whom to worship
for 1 billion Hindus, 330 million options. One deity for 3 Hindus. :D

Doesn't matter who they were or what their religious belief was. In my book, those who went against Pakistan were traitors, kind of like the leadership in Islamabad today

By the way this is hardly even news. Many muktis were indoctrinated Hindus though officially it was a secular group and a secular ethnic nationalist movement. If the bongos act smart and unite, Greater Bangladesh can become a dream come true. Western Bangladesh (in today's India) should be integrated with its eastern counterpart

Bengals should also find new leaders. Patriotic ones, not hindustani puppets who don't cherish their own people or their political aspirations and stability

Are you high?? What is basis of your statement?? Why should West bengal unite with East bengal...Give us a good reason. Is it just your whim or the people in West Bengal really told you that they want to drift away from Indian and unite with bangladesh.

I hate war criminals, whether they are in PA or IA or any country.

But I am wondering why PA focused more on Hindus too. Weren't Hindus their countrymen ?

Biharis were too. Your side indoctrinated muktis to slaughter them like lamb; your sides pot-shots in the middle of a civil war sure didn't alleviate or a civil war like situation.

No need anyway for indian (of all people) to be yapping about war crimes :laugh:

Yes I can, I am just awesome like that.:smokin:.....A Bangladeshi can never feel like an Indian, if he does, his alliance is in question. Bangladesh and India has disputes. Canada and bangladesh has no diputes and conflicts, so you questioning my alliance makes you look illogical, oh well i forgot you are a girl...logic does not work for your kind!:hitwall:

Now you are just using propaganda, i am a proud member of the Bangladesh Nationalist Party. You have now resorted to the female habit of spreading false gossip:lol:

You seem to be a male chauvinist.....

Are you high?? What is basis of your statement?? Why should West bengal unite with East bengal...Give us a good reason. Is it just your whim or the people in West Bengal really told you that they want to drift away from Indian and unite with bangladesh.

Slightly, yes.

Nope I haven't interacted with bangals lately but it's irrefutable that the 71 revolution was a purely ethno-centric/linguistic/cultural one and not one of religious ideology

Bengalis are divided by a line that hopefully will become increasingly permeated. Actually I'm very supportive about Bengali Hindus and Muslims to unite and form a greàter Bdesh. Best way to honor this "noble" cause which actually you chalaak safffron bastards helped to fuel some decades ago :cheesy: :laugh:

426435_585366388149772_2135603873_n.jpg

:rofl:

I can't read Bengali but the picture is hilarious. :omghaha::omghaha:

Slightly, yes.

Nope I haven't interacted with bangals lately but it's irrefutable that the 71 revolution was a purely ethno-centric/linguistic/cultural one and not one of religious ideology

Bengalis are divided by a line that hopefully will become increasingly permeated. Actually I'm very supportive about Bengali Hindus and Muslims to unite and form a greàter Bdesh. Best way to honor this "noble" cause which actually you chalaak safffron bastards started decades ago :cheesy: :laugh:
Oh!my green angel,please descend from heaven and help us to form the great Western Bangladesh:cheesy:

Why do you think PA focused more on Hindus? If they did so how do you as a Hindu or human feel toward Pakistan?

General Niazi gave Pakistani army order in written to massacre Hindus. Pakistani soldiers in cantonment often discussed how many Hindus they killed a particular day.

It's appropriate for Bengalis to show that their 71 revolution still holds weight today. Reunification would hopefully also bring greater economic prospects to Bdesh which already is on a reasonably healthy path of growth.

Slightly, yes.

Bengalis are divided by a line that hopefully will become increasingly permeated. Actually I'm very supportive about Bengali Hindus and Muslims to unite and form a greàter Bdesh. Best way to honor this "noble" cause which actually you safffron chalak bastards started decades ago :cheesy: :laugh:

That's a distortion of history...If the governance in East Bengal had been proper then no mukti bahini would have been able to bring down the state in such a short period of time. I don't wash away India's hand in the creation of Bangladesh, but the fact was Islamabad was very neglectful of the Bangladesh state... And bad governance of bhutto and Yahya khan led to the revolt...Come on lets not be so naive...Its good to be nationalist but introspection too should be there or else how one will learn..This is not rocket science man...

General Niazi gave Pakistani army order in written to massacre Hindus. Pakistani soldiers in cantonment often discussed how many Hindus they killed a particular day.

The second part could definitely be true to an extent. First part not so sure

Biharis were too. Your side indoctrinated muktis to slaughter them like lamb; your sides pot-shots in the middle of a civil war sure didn't alleviate or a civil war like situation.No need anyway for indian (of all people) to be yapping about war crimes :laugh:
Yaar, we both knows there was discontent in Bangladesh over Sheikh Mujib win, less economic growth of East Pakistan, disproportionate wealth and military strength.

They were angry at you because of your work, RAW played its trick.

y the way this is hardly even news. Many muktis were indoctrinated Hindus though officially it was a secular group and a secular ethnic nationalist movement.

What about revolt within Pakistani army. Bengalis soldiers of PA were first target by West Pakistani soldiers before commencing operation searchlight, were they influenced by Hindus too. :cheesy::cheesy:

That's a distortion of history...If the governance in East Bengal had been proper then no mukti bahini would have been able to bring down the state in such a short period of time. I don't wash away India's hand in the creation of Bangladesh, but the fact was Islamabad was very neglectful of the Bangladesh state... And bad governance of bhutto and Yahya khan led to the revolt...Come on lets not be so naive...Its good to be nationalist but introspection too should be there or else how one will learn..This is not rocket science man...

I blame both actually. What india did however was treachery. What mukti bahini Bengalis did was treason and terrorism. but let that be so (many of us in West even today know little about Bangladesh or bengals)

It's simply appropriate for the 71 revolution to be complete. At present it is not, even decades later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom