What's new

Generations pay off debts through slavery

You are taking my posts too negatively. No one blamed Brahmins for anything. Especially not in this era.

However, it is true that in older times the Brahmins codified the law, so they must have taken care that law did not discriminate against any particular section of the society, which it did. And the biggest beneficiaries were Brahmins and Rajputs/Kshatrias.

Hinduism is an ever evolving religion, and we should always be open to new and right changes.

About your query, whether anyone will accept a priest born in a non-Brahmin family - No. And that is simply because the concept of caste defined at birth is deeply ingrained.

And no, I do not have any links or pictures to back up my claim on Brahmins protesting that particular law. It was 30 years ago, and barely made any news. But in the same breath, you should also understand that their protesting a law that merely appears to be liberating the poor may not necessarily make the Brahmins villains. They had their own valid reasons to oppose the law, which in effect made Brahmins discriminated against.

About the bold part, I hope you can see that my posts are completely open to legitimate interpretation. If you simply read what you want to read, then who am I to stop you.

About definition of Brahmin, my question was more of a statement. We both know what a Brahmin is. Or may be you will understand more, after you read that book I recommended. It is not expensive, try the hard cover if you can find.

India Unbound - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry mate I realize i might have sounded a bit rude in my reply. I didn't mean to address all of it to you, apart from the protest issue. The rest of the stuff was directed towards all the Brahmin haters that I come across on this forum every now and then. Hope this clears it up. :cheers:

Sorry mate I realize i might have sounded a bit rude in my reply. I didn't mean to address all of it to you, apart from the protest issue. The rest of the stuff was directed towards all the Brahmin haters that I come across on this forum every now and then. Hope this clears it up. :cheers:

You are always welcome my friend, I have also had my share of coming across highly biased ignorant people who blame everything on Brahmins, because that is all they could see. So I already knew what you meant. And you did not sound rude at all. At least you did not create nonsensical statements.

By the way, I changed the link for your interest, it is a good read.

Cheers :cheers:

just stop dude, your source some random wordpress blog that doesn't cite it's sources or post any information on its anonymous author "Thor". I Tineyed that picture you posted and and it's from some african village. please dude, just stop.

Did you pass on the same advise to below_freezing who claimed the same picture to be of an American from Great Depression era?

Did you pass on the same advise to below_freezing who claimed the same picture to be of an American from Great Depression era?

well, it's also used for great depression, holocaust, ...

well, it's also used for great depression, holocaust, ...

The point is since you were questioning Gambit's sources, why didn't you question below_freezing as well as he was also making a point based on apparently same pic (which is fake as per your claims)? I don't know why but I have seen many advising people differently based on nationality. What do you think should I call it.. hmm.. Hypocrisy?

The point is since you were questioning Gambit's sources, why didn't you question below_freezing as well as he was also making a point based on apparently same pic (which is fake as per your claims)? I don't know why but I have seen many advising people differently based on nationality. What do you think can I call it Hypocrisy?

I did a simple "great depression" starvation search on google images. Funny thing is, the blog shows absolutely no connection of that picture with Great Leap Forward yet the same picture shows up on "great depression" starvation google image searches!

The point is since you were questioning Gambit's sources, why didn't you question below_freezing as well as he was also making a point based on apparently same pic (which is fake as per your claims)? I don't know why but I have seen many advising people differently based on nationality. What do you think can I call it Hypocrisy?

i think below_freezing's main point is the pic is fake.

my main point is to point out to gambit that his source is garbage and his pic is fake.

does that help?

i think below_freezing's main point is the pic is fake.
my main point is to point out to gambit that his source is garbage and his pic is fake.

does that help?

That was not his point.. he clearly stated what he meant in his post.

Go read it again and this time with eyes open. That may help

actually the govt is doing its job
last yr it spend Rs 60000 Cr or 13 Billion USD to waive small loans taken by farmers
This yr the Budget has allocated 78000 Cr or 17 Billion USD for this job
However this is only done to waive microcredit loans taken from Recognised financial institution or Agricultural Banks not local money lenders which can be difficult to track

So my advice is that u do some search before u troll

but i am not sure Baidu can provide u some info and google is not available in china

So my advice is that u do some search before u troll

but i am not sure Baidu can provide u some info and google is not available in china

hahahahahahaha:rofl:

you're such a tool

yes we are working hard to stop this through NGOs and government fundings..
but what about those poor chinese people that are kidnapped from their home and forced to work in brickyards and mines for rest of their life??

Child Slavery Scandal Blows Up in China - Kids kidnapped, sent to work in brick kilns rescued in giant crackdown

You do not even watch the news, they have been saved, I also hope that the Chinese government to save all those children from criminals.

You do not even watch the news, they have been saved, I also hope that the Chinese government to save all those children from criminals.

internal news about china??
that to fair and not at all edited or hidden by CCP??
thats breaking news :O

internal news about china??
that to fair and not at all edited or hidden by CCP??
thats breaking news :O

If you have ever watched Chinese news, half of it is devoted exclusively to internal problems that are explicitly pointed to as faults of the government. Now, how many US news channels will dare say that inefficiencies of the US are faults of democracy and that US should take up communism?

Back
Top Bottom