What's new

Generations pay off debts through slavery

The depression was caused by economic policies not brutal suppression and dictatorial policies, as happened during the Great Leap forward. Comparing these two situations is laughable. Comparing maniacal dictators with popularly elected governments (even if they made mistakes) is a tragedy and a communist like below_freezing will never get it. Alas!
By the way, American households have already shed their debt through defaults or otherwise and the household ratio has fallen from 136% of household income to 114% now. In a few years, it will be at 100% of income, a level economists consider sustainable. Home prices will naturally fall to their long term mortgage to rental income ratio. In the US, you can still get a 4 bed room home for $250K in a nice school district for 4% fixed for 30 years, with property taxes under 1% of purchase price, and only 1.5% down. Try and get that interest rate or a mortgage that long in any other country (with the exception of Japan, I guess).

The depression was caused by economic policies not brutal suppression and dictatorial policies, as happened during the Great Leap forward. Comparing these two situations is laughable. Comparing maniacal dictators with popularly elected governments (even if they made mistakes) is a tragedy and a communist like below_freezing will never get it. Alas!
By the way, American households have already shed their debt through defaults or otherwise and the household ratio has fallen from 136% of household income to 114% now. In a few years, it will be at 100% of income, a level economists consider sustainable. Home prices will naturally fall to their long term mortgage to rental income ratio. In the US, you can still get a 4 bed room home for $250K in a nice school district for 4% fixed for 30 years, with property taxes under 1% of purchase price, and only 1.5% down. Try and get that interest rate or a mortgage that long in any other country (with the exception of Japan, I guess).

Brutal suppression like the forced labor used to build the US highway system? :lol:

Are you here to prove your IQ?

Brutal suppression like the forced labor used to build the US highway system? :lol:

Are you here to prove your IQ?

What forced labor? Did you see that in your commie text books? It was a shovel ready program to get a job and get on your feet. We built infrastructure that way and then FDR instituted social security reforms and food stamps etc to prevent future depressions. Like I said before to the jaundiced eye everything looks yellow and you are an example of that. Comparing a brutal dictatorial fascist regime to an elected people's government is nothing shorn of stupidity, which you always have exhibited in large doses. And comparing starvation deaths (if any) due to economic debacles to deliberate, orchestrated exterminations shows how little you care about humanity and your fellow citizens. I think China can do without people like you. We will see how long Chinese will keep getting suppressed. One day things have to break out when people have real access to Google.

What forced labor? Did you see that in your commie text books? It was a shovel ready program to get a job and get on your feet. We built infrastructure that way and then FDR instituted social security reforms and food stamps etc to prevent future depressions. Like I said before to the jaundiced eye everything looks yellow and you are an example of that. Comparing a brutal dictatorial fascist regime to an elected people's government is nothing shorn of stupidity, which you always have exhibited in large doses. And comparing starvation deaths (if any) due to economic debacles to deliberate, orchestrated exterminations shows how little you care about humanity and your fellow citizens. I think China can do without people like you. We will see how long Chinese will keep getting suppressed. One day things have to break out when people have real access to Google.

Brainwashed

I access google all the time. I use it for reading and writing research papers, you know, things that you don't have either the training or the IQ for.

Here's what your "google" said about the great depression :lol:

http://www.dockersunion.net/vb/show...caust-7.5-million-die-in-the-Great-Depression

http://www.cherada.com/articulos/10-million-americans-disappeared-during-the-great-depression-time

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/283/...:7.5_million_Die_In_The_Great_Depression.html

http://www.newsrake.org/index.php?topic=2439.0

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message739391/pg2

google is a secret Cia operation which is spreading dis information about enemy states it collects information on a large scale check it out u will find about it

They do collect tons of information but I don't think there is any disinformation.

giving both sides a chance?ok what about this google in 2010 collected ip adresses and home adresses with pictures of the front of thier houses of 40 million internet users in UK what will you call this search engine or sumthing much more then that?

I never denied that Google does indeed collect vast amounts of information. What they do with it is up to speculation.

you wont find a single military base of US on google earth due to security reasons but you will find sattilite pictures of more then 40 chinese bases on google why china dont have enemies or what?its cia sponsored and china knows it

Well satellites are not owned by Google. They do have limits on what they can show.

you wont find a single military base of US on google earth due to security reasons but you will find sattilite pictures of more then 40 chinese bases on google why china dont have enemies or what?its cia sponsored and china knows it

Fck it, the thing isn't as complicated as that, Google after 7 years of obeying Chinese law, "suddenly" felt like rebelling, now it has beef against China.

I access google all the time. I use it for reading and writing research papers, you know, things that you don't have either the training or the IQ for.

Here's what your "google" said about the great depression :lol:

American Holocaust: 7.5 million die in the Great Depression

10 Million Americans Disappeared during the Great Depression Time

Before It's News

The American Holodomor -- Untold Human Death Toll of the Great Depression

10% of americans starved to death in the first great depression - Page 2

You never cease to amaze me...true to a commie mindset, show a bunch of conspiracy theory websites. Get out of the Red and start seeing some daylight.

Back
Top Bottom