What's new

GAZAL-1 The first Saudi Made car

blah blah blah
wake me up when Saudi registers her first auto with the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers
carc.png

Amazing how you dropped your argument when you were refuted. And don't worry it will be a very rude awakening for you.

Very delicious indeed and going by the Saudi standards in personal craft and luxury,it ain't going to disappoint.I hope the model releases in India as a "limited series" edition,too many losers with too much bank out here!!!

It would be a rage considering the Saudi fans in India.

Very delicious indeed and going by the Saudi standards in personal craft and luxury,it ain't going to disappoint.I hope the model releases in India as a "limited series" edition,too many losers with too much bank out here!!!

It would be a rage considering the Saudi fans in India.
don't get your hopes up
the austrian company only has a contract for 20K cars.

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

Amazing how you dropped your argument when you were refuted. And don't worry it will be a very rude awakening for you.
what did you refute exactly? the car is designed and produced in Austria. The parts get shipped in to saudi and get assembled by foreign workers, working under North American and European project managers, all under the roof of a factory made by a western company.

don't get your hopes up
the austrian company only has a contract for 20K cars.

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

what did you refute exactly? the car is designed and produced in Austria. The parts get shipped in to saudi and get assembled by foreign workers, working under North American and European project managers, all under the roof of a factory made by a western company.

You have not read the link I gave you have you?? Of course you didn't. Iranian superiority complex forces not to do it.

A lot of people share your thoughts lol. If it was a foreign made car I wouldn't even think about buying it but this is the first of many Inshallah.

InsAllah bro. But it must be looking good if you want to export it.

Here we go again

I have posted this thread months and months ago and have not mentioned Iran in it even but those are Iranians for you.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

InsAllah bro. But it must be looking good if you want to export it.

The main market is set for GCC countries and then it will expand to the entire MENA region. It will have its customers. It is designed for Central and Eastern Arabia taste most of which have the Toyota FJ cruiser and those types listed as their dream car.

What happens when a king asks students at his university to build an off-road vehicle for him? A Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen rebodied to look like a super-sized Mahindra, from the look of the KSU Gazal-1 (named for the local gazelles that bound across the Saudi landscape). Developed with assistance from Magna-Steyr (the company that assembles the G-Class in Austria), the students at King Saud University were tasked with “combining a natural ability for extreme off-road driving with comfortable urban and suburban road use.”

After selecting the G-Wagen as the basis, the students were allowed total freedom to redesign the entire bodywork, but according to the press materials, they decided to avoid “fashionable trends in favor of a timeless style.” All righty, then. The bodywork is said to be made of carbon fiber, but the representative says that after necessary reinforcements it weighs the same as the original steel G550. One of the goals was to “promote the culture of the auto industry and train young engineers.” We’re not convinced this project has instilled all the right lessons...

Read more: King Saud University Gazal-1 Based on Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen - Auto Show News - Truck Trend

Yeah as suspected its a Mercedes with lipstick on.:lol:

What happens when a king asks students at his university to build an off-road vehicle for him? A Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen rebodied to look like a super-sized Mahindra, from the look of the KSU Gazal-1 (named for the local gazelles that bound across the Saudi landscape). Developed with assistance from Magna-Steyr (the company that assembles the G-Class in Austria), the students at King Saud University were tasked with “combining a natural ability for extreme off-road driving with comfortable urban and suburban road use.”

After selecting the G-Wagen as the basis, the students were allowed total freedom to redesign the entire bodywork, but according to the press materials, they decided to avoid “fashionable trends in favor of a timeless style.” All righty, then. The bodywork is said to be made of carbon fiber, but the representative says that after necessary reinforcements it weighs the same as the original steel G550. One of the goals was to “promote the culture of the auto industry and train young engineers.” We’re not convinced this project has instilled all the right lessons...

Read more: King Saud University Gazal-1 Based on Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen - Auto Show News - Truck Trend

Yeah as suspected its a Mercedes with lipstick on.:lol:

Super shia cheetah in da hooooouse what up.

Looking for an article to bash it and for what point exactly?? Typical Iranian Lap-Dog behavior

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

And they give me warnings when I say anything bad about Iran. LoL. Racist Sectarian F%(#*ed up forum.

Looking for an article to bash it and for what point exactly?? Typical Iranian Lap-Dog behavior

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

And they give me warnings when I say anything bad about Iran. LoL. Racist Sectarian F%(#*ed up forum.

i dont care if u ara a sunni and cheetah is a shia that no way of introducing ur self as baboons that he is baboon ia ma chimp
for all i knowu are both muslims u got any prob with that any how come with a counter claim instead of personal comments also u were the reason why i really started looking at the arabs with a different style and one other arab guy who readin comsats isl and know u are ruining it all for me iranians or arabs one thing is sure they are more bloody fools then the bozo then self atleasts that how they portray them self on this forum even if that notthe case

You have not read the link I gave you have you?? Of course you didn't. Iranian superiority complex forces not to do it.

And where is this "Iranian superiority complex"?

[/COLOR]And they give me warnings when I say anything bad about Iran. LoL. Racist Sectarian F%(#*ed up forum.

You are a funny guy.

The car's design got a retro feeling, gives it a bit royal touch. Loved the design.

They could have done better with the headlights and interiors.

Bdw, what's its price?

Back
Top Bottom