What's new

Federal minister announces $100,000 bounty on anti-Islam filmmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to share the blame for electing him. This clown will be there in the next elections too - and will win. Just you wait and see! Like it happens here in India too. Unfortunately, there's no choice. One is as bad as the other. And the douche-bags keep coming back with renewed vigor. It really sucks! :sick:

Bilour belongs to a secular and anti-Pakistan party who admires Raja Dahir etc as their heroes in sub-continent instead Muhammad Bin Qasim etc... one should not take this man serious but what can one do to these media outlets who doesn't let go an opportunity to bully Pakistan and it's image.

Anyway, A US Senator while in India announces bounty over the head of Hafiz Saeed, and the whole media was out to justify this bounty. Now, Bilour who is a Minister, out of his immense idiocy and as a political stunt, announces bounty over the head of that film maker.... my question is why wasn't the US senator condemned in the same manner as Bilour is being? A Senator and a Minister announcing bounties means they're states sponsor of terrorism?

Because he is a Pakistani(as degraded human being as he is, He still is a Pakistani) & the Senator was a US citizen (The Normal Laws of World do not apply on them) .

He needs to shut his pie hole, the SOB has already damaged Pakistan alot & now he is degrading Pakistan. ANP is a party full of bastards & SOB's, truly an Anti Pakistani party.

So Now Following the law of my Country is Terrorism ?? How close minded can you get.

Did i said somewhere e, That lets Burn America , lets Kill Innocent , lets Terrorize people , NO , I only said , that Guilty Should be Punished , according to the law of My Country, Thats it , You on the other hand , had no idea what i was talking about , or what i was saying , but had to interfere . Just So Typical.

However Thanks for Proving my point . That When you cannot argue & When you know you are wrong , Then you start Shooting arrows in the Dark & Change the Topic ,

This is the kind of guy who would support killing 11 year old children for blasphemy, after all, it's only 'following the laws of his country'.

This is the kind of guy who would support killing 11 year old children for blasphemy, after all, it's only 'following the laws of his country'.

No I Dont ,

I only support the Punishment to those are are capable of Making decisions for themselves , Kids are innocent , they dont know right from wrong , so any punishment to those i dont support nor does my religion .

anything else ?

I believe that People should follow their faith , i dont have the Right to judge them , nor do i have the Right to Insult them

Enough of beating around the bush. Answer in a clear Yes/No.

The Question was not Un resolution , or Osama being Terrorist , it was Did US had Jurisdiction in Pakistan ? or was Osama a US citizen ?

UN resolutions require Pakistan to secure its territory from being used as a haven for terrorists. The moment Pakistan failed in that obligation, it forfeited any rights to complain.

It is relevant when you tell me , that we need to Trial Sam Bacile first to prove he is guilty.

He is not guilty nor did he do an illegal act according to the laws of his country. I mean are you that dense to try foist your country's laws upon a citizen of another country ?

Dude cow-slaughter is illegal and a punishable offence in India..does that mean 180 million pakistanis are accused,hence should be tried in a court of law and pronounced guilty ?. See the stupidity of your argument ? You are not making the slightest sense here :hitwall:

Did not answer my question.

I answered it. Why blame the US when it was your President who gave her away to the US ? Why not negotiate a similar deal with Obama for that Coptic guy ?

BTW sending ISI black squad to kill an unarmed film maker. LOL.They would be better utilized taking out Hakimullah Mehsud or Mullah Fazlullah wreaking real havoc inside Pakistan killing dozens of Pakistani soldiers with each passing week..But no, ISI cant touch them. :lol:

Enough of beating around the bush. Answer in a clear Yes/No.
I think i answered it as clearly as i could , Your Religion is yours , I will never insult it or bash it , or degrade it , and so i expect the same from others.

UN resolutions require Pakistan to secure its territory from being used as a haven for terrorists. The moment Pakistan failed in that obligation, it forfeited any rights to complain.
Sorry Not answering my question , so if tomorrow we found out that a terrorist wanted by Pakistan is hiding in Indian Embassy in Afganistan , should we Raid it ? as well you guys have forfeited the right to complain .

He is not guilty nor did he do an illegal act according to the laws of his country. I mean are you that dense to try foist your country's laws upon a citizen of another country ?
If Us can impose their laws on other countries , then why cant we ? are you so dense & closed minded that you cannot even see that ?

Dude cow-slaughter is illegal and a punishable offence in India..does that mean 180 million pakistanis are accused,hence should be tried in a court of law and pronounced guilty ?. See the stupidity of your argument ? You are not making the slightest sense here :hitwall:
Your law your ways , My Law my ways , it is actuality Quite simple , you do whatever you have to do according to your law &
I will do whatever it is according to my law , Why are you being so dense.

I answered it. Why blame the US when it was your President who gave her away to the US ? Why not negotiate a similar deal with Obama for that Coptic guy ?
See My First Post in this Thread ...

I think i answered it as clearly as i could , Your Religion is yours , I will never insult it or bash it , or degrade it , and so i expect the same from others.

No you have not answered. You are just trying a cop-out. Let me answer it for you. You do NOT consider my religion as equal to yours. You do NOT consider my Gods as equal to yours. That means you do NOT have any right to complain when others return the favor.

Sorry Not answering my question , so if tomorrow we found out that a terrorist wanted by Pakistan is hiding in Indian Embassy in Afganistan , should we Raid it ? as well you guys have forfeited the right to complain .

If that terrorist is a UN sanctioned and your action is UN sanctioned, please go ahead.

If Us can impose their laws on other countries , then why cant we ? are you so dense & closed minded that you cannot even see that ?

Where did they impose their laws on other countries ? You mean going to war with Muslim countries ? What is stopping you ? Declare war on US tomorrow and go fight. But dont cry when they round up 26 soldiers in some other checkpost the next day.

Your law your ways , My Law my ways , it is actuality Quite simple , you do whatever you have to do according to your law &
I will do whatever it is according to my law , Why are you being so dense.

Exactly - their laws, their ways. You got no right to judge them according to your laws. An American is not bound by your laws.Just like a Pakistani is not bound by Indian laws which makes you guilty of cow-slaughtering.

Bilour is an idiot to have said this. Moreover if he look at him he looks a bit senile and losing his mind at this age. He should be barred from politics for health reasons alone, but this comment should seal his fate.

To top it all off, he invoked the Taliban as well for help.

Actually you know what, what am I even doing with internet mullahs who think it is cool to go killing people just because some one made fun of their religion. May your tribe increase. Makes our job hell a lot easier.

Bilour is an idiot to have said this. Moreover if he look at him he looks a bit senile and losing his mind at this age. He should be barred from politics for health reasons alone, but this comment should seal his fate.

And Al Queda too ;)

No you have not answered. You are just trying a cop-out. Let me answer it for you. You do NOT consider my religion as equal to yours. You do NOT consider my Gods as equal to yours. That means you do NOT have any right to complain when others return the favor.
The question here is WIll i Insult your Religion ? the Answer No i will not , Will i insult your Gods ? No I will Not.

If that terrorist is a UN sanctioned and your action is UN sanctioned, please go ahead.
Good that we had that cleared.

Where did they impose their laws on other countries ? You mean going to war with Muslim countries ? What is stopping you ? Declare war on US tomorrow and go fight. But dont cry when they round up 26 soldiers in some other checkpost the next day.
Why are you being so Naive ?

Exactly - their laws, their ways. You got no right to judge them according to your laws. An American is not bound by your laws.Just like a Pakistani is not bound by Indian laws which makes you guilty of cow-slaughtering.

Exactly , My Law says he should be punishable by death , so what is the problem here ??

The Dude(Bilour) is an Idiot of Highest standard , His Party cannot control him , he has already destroyed the Railway , now he is moving ahead .

Bilour belongs to a secular and anti-Pakistan party who admires Raja Dahir etc as their heroes in sub-continent instead Muhammad Bin Qasim etc... one should not take this man serious but what can one do to these media outlets who doesn't let go an opportunity to bully Pakistan and it's image.

Anyway, A US Senator while in India announces bounty over the head of Hafiz Saeed, and the whole media was out to justify this bounty. Now, Bilour who is a Minister, out of his immense idiocy and as a political stunt, announces bounty over the head of that film maker.... my question is why wasn't the US senator condemned in the same manner as Bilour is being? A Senator and a Minister announcing bounties means they're states sponsor of terrorism?

HS had a bounty on evidence leading to his arrest. You see Pakistan has tried HS but no evidence was found against him. India and the US are both open to provide evidence against him. That bounty is for evidence leading to his arrest.

This bounty is for murder. A free and fair trial is everyone's right.

ANP and PPP's refusal to immediately dismiss him is downright criminal.

Fine anyone can say idiotic things, but its how we react to it is what defines us. He should be dismissed or at least suspended pending inquiry.

Pk is just following the trend that's engulfing other Islamic nations, there's a section that feels Religion should be foremost than a country's law, and there's a moderate section that feels that they have to follow the laws of the country and religion is a personal matter.

It seems the west's hell bent on seeing where all this will finally lead to - they hold steadfast to their freedom of speech and want to see what the Muslim world can do about it. It seems to be a test to find out what the Muslim is made of, they want to see if this will lead to a breakdown in the Muslim world? will the Sharia triumph over democratic laws or vice versa? What is the culmination of this? will they cop out, what's the actual resolve of the Muslim?, will this wash over eventually giving rise to ridicule for ever? or will something actually rise out of this?

One thing's for sure - you are being played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom