What's new

Federal minister announces $100,000 bounty on anti-Islam filmmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would see this statement by Bilour positively. If political leaders from all over the Muslim world followed suit and came out with such statements, there would surely be some effect. And if actually some one could behead this animal then beside all the monetary incentives, he would forever live among the Muslims as a hero.

I would see this statement by Bilour positively. If political leaders from all over the Muslim world followed suit and came out with such statements, there would surely be some effect. And if actually some one could behead this animal then beside all the monetary incentives, he would forever live among the Muslims as a hero.

And you are stating this living in Canada?

Political leaders all around the world are not insensitive to international law and good behaviour. That includes pakistan, which is why govt of pakistan disassociated with him.
I am not really sure he will be hero of all muslims, many claim osama is not their hero here. I will trust their words.

If jews can enforce global ban on holocaust denial then Muslim can do to. If not by peace then by violence.

If jews can enforce global ban on holocaust denial then Muslim can do to. If not by peace then by violence.

I guess, violence has been tried enough, and muslim have been found lacking (not in intent but in capability).
Only more people will start insulting islam just to make a point (and not out of hatred as such)
How many people were doing this cartoon/quran burning/cartoon before 9/11?

There are still holocust deniers, but the global sympathy towards jews is because of guilt (especially european), than any threat of violence from jews. :)

very nice....i think the prime minister should give special task to ISI to eliminate the maker of this film and all those who commit blasphemy.....

he could be booked under the hate speech law.But which law i'm not sure.In india its the hate speech law under which varun gandhi was arrested.

I presume you don't know which law applies to which act. It is not hate speech. It's murder for hire. in all democracies one presumes that if you announce a bounty to murder someone, it's a criminal act. What's shocking here is that not only he is a democratically elected minister but that he is not asking his country to go to war over it or his ISI to execute a US civilian because of his idiotic trailer but that he is asking Al Queda and Taliban to do so too. Giving the claim of state sponsor of terrorism more legs.

Notwithstanding the equally shocking, jihadist,terroristic members here joining in agreement and calling for beheading... just reinforces the savage cave mentality to the the rest of the civilized world

I presume you don't know which law applies to which act. It is not hate speech. It's murder for hire. in all democracies one presumes that if you announce a bounty to murder someone, it's a criminal act. What's shocking here is that not only he is a democratically elected minister but that he is not asking his country to go to war over it or his ISI to execute a US civilian because of his idiotic trailer but that he is asking Al Queda and Taliban to do so too. Giving the claim of state sponsor of terrorism more legs.

Notwithstanding the equally shocking, jihadist,terroristic members here joining in agreement and calling for beheading... just reinforces the savage cave mentality to the the rest of the civilized world

you should mind your own business in your ashram....wait for americans to leave afghanistan...then see what happens in occupied kashmir...

you should mind your own business in your ashram....wait for americans to leave afghanistan...then see what happens in occupied kashmir...
Why are you mighty warriors waiting for americans to leave afghaan..?Afraid of drones..?:lol:

Your answer to my post is promoting more bigotry terrorism and violence ... :hitwall:. Sometimes you guys make it too easy for your detractors meme about your guys to continue.

What were you doing before american invated afganistan. The worse case will be kashmir back to militancy.
Not really helpful to kashmir cause, is it?

:lol:... loose translation of the above post..

"mere papa ko office jaane de.. Phir main tujhe dekh loonga "

:rofl:

If it hasn't been said already, then Bilour should be sacked without delay. Never can a minister in cabinet, of any government wanting to be part of the civilised world promote murder. It's incredibly reckless from this fool who has presided over the worst period for PR in history.

Not only is he completely incompetent at his job, and only in power because of his extreme wealth, but he has openly invited his 'Taliban and Al Qaeda "brothers" to do the job'. Is he for real?

If they are his brothers, then what are his enemies like then?

Big test for the government to see what they do. But a sacking is never going to happen, because the corrupt (powerful) and openly guilty are never held to account in Pakistan.

The man is a disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom