What's new

Does India need Secularism?

Why you want to refer Islamic countries.................Why don't you quote Western Countries.................Turkey is Secular.....Now the elected government there (rightist) want people to live Islamist life....................

Okay,about France?

Western countries sell weapons to poor countries at high premium branded pricing.

They huddle together economically and force the poor countries to hold their currencies.

They have stolen & exploited the colonies to death and are still sucking blood.

USA senators booed a hindu prayer in the senate,France Banned the burqa/abaya in France,Angela Merkel says religious tensions are due to Immigrant Turks,Italy racially abuses browns,

It can be changed,Indian constitution is not a permanent feature of this world/reality.

Of course it can be changed,not that i want it to be changed.

Tell that to the Supreme Court. They seem to have developed the understanding that it cannot. Btw, that would be the Indian supreme Court, not the Australian.....

You dont know **** about dalits,i know them,they were the tillers of our land.

Go ask them,they ll laugh at your face.

Historically,losers of a political/civil war generally die/convert/raped and so on....only in India they continued to live albeit with less political power,thats normal.

Wow.....such understanding. Take your nonsense elsewhere.

Dalits of India enjoyed much much better lives than the blacks of USA/Jews of Jerusalem and the asiatic people of the USSR.

Yea.....Great! :yahoo::hitwall:

Theocracy of any kind is bad . Hindu/Muslim/Christian.

India is too diverse for any religion or ethnicity to to be allowed to dominate constitutionally.

India will break apart when that happens and then be ready to face years of foreign subjugation as divided India faced for centuries in the past.

It can't be changed. It is a basic tenet of the Indian constitution (forget the preamble), the Supreme Court has declared that the basic tenets can't be changed, irrespective of who commands what majority. End of story.

Tired of people boasting how Hindus have always been secular.......ya right! Tell it to the dalits, the adivasis & everyone else who suffered millennia of caste repression. Very secular that. The absolute cussedness in continuing with that stupid argument makes me want to puke. :hitwall:

:agreed:That's what I meant, no one can change it.

People advocating on civilization based on religion should know that. The religious struggle period is over. Which is a part all race and civilization go through to become stable. Now if you want to make it capable, then you have to jettison those religious tanks and move towards global civilization.

You cant live in hate. People who live in hate will exterminate themselves, just like some other religion, you can guess what I am referring to.

Guys forget it... you cannot talk to a bunch of fundamentalists .... its like talking to a brick wall.

We have endured worse people of this kind, khalistanis, maoists, fundamentalists from all religions etc etc etc...

As some others said, SC has already spoken its words on this issue. It cannot be changed. This country cannot be turned into a religious state... not only because the SC or the law wont allow it, not only because the opposition wont allow it, not only because power struggles wont allow it (When power and money is in the game, no one cares a **** about religion), etc etc etc simply because it would not work...

Let those people have their wet dreams and let them live and enjoy their ideas on the internet and on PDF...

It can be changed,Indian constitution is not a permanent feature of this world/reality.

Of course it can be changed,not that i want it to be changed.

You dont know **** about dalits,i know them,they were the tillers of our land.

Go ask them,they ll laugh at your face.

Historically,losers of a political/civil war generally die/convert/raped and so on....only in India they continued to live albeit with less political power,thats normal.

Dalits of India enjoyed much much better lives than the blacks of USA/Jews of Jerusalem and the asiatic people of the USSR.

i can help the ignorant not the ones with eyes closed.

No it can't be changed.

Study the doctrine of basic structure.

Tell that to the Supreme Court. They seem to have developed the understanding that it cannot. Btw, that would be the Indian supreme Court, not the Australian.....

Wow.....such understanding. Take your nonsense elsewhere.

Yea.....Great! :yahoo::hitwall:

I know what am saying and i doubt if you have even gone till Mandya to see an actual village.

While this debate has been going on for ever, demography is slowly but surely taking India to an Amirate e Hind.

While this debate has been going on for ever, demography is slowly but surely taking India to an Amirate e Hind.

How? anything to substantiate that statement?

Why Should they??................And why Does Shiv Sena (Hindu Nationalist Party) hit Bihari & UP Bhiyas Blue and red in Mumbai...............Are they not Hindus................

Why

:sick: .......Why did Hitler attack Britain, France etc.....and Kill them and their women and Kids ? Where they not both Christian ?

Back
Top Bottom